Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJT - Truth Social merger with DWAC --- lololol

5 posters

Go down

DJT - Truth Social merger with DWAC --- lololol Empty DJT - Truth Social merger with DWAC --- lololol

Post by sεяεηιτλ Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:54 pm

This is going to be funny watching this scheme fall and quickly. The only question that truly remains is whether the board will let him sell off his 58% share before his six-month block on selling ends. This thing is NOT going to do well for six months, DWAC is already tanking. This is nothing more than a GME type scheme, using his fame to generate some initial interest but ultimately this business is absurdly unsustainable. If donald is allowed to sell, the board essentially will be signing their own death certificate as it will destroy the stock. Combine that with the fact that TS has only booked about 3.5 million in revenue in 9 months of sales hahahahaha. But of course Donald had high influence over these same people, so it is a legitimate question if this will happen? He needs the cash bigly but the sale will destroy them.

Get out your popcorn, folks, it's going to be interesting watching this thing tank right before the election. The only bad part will be watching him rejoin the twitter hive - that was a big cog in his propaganda machine before '16. Fortunately twitter has been overrun with absolute garbage top to bottom.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/23/trump-says-i-love-truth-social-after-dwac-stock-plunges-.html
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

DJT - Truth Social merger with DWAC --- lololol Empty Re: DJT - Truth Social merger with DWAC --- lololol

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:17 pm

He may get the last laugh if he can use his shares on Monday as collateral for a bond for the money he owes New York.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

DJT - Truth Social merger with DWAC --- lololol Empty Re: DJT - Truth Social merger with DWAC --- lololol

Post by sεяεηιτλ Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:28 am

Trapper Gus wrote:He may get the last laugh if he can use his shares on Monday as collateral for a bond for the money he owes New York.

shares that are at extreme and obvious risk of crashing in value very very soon?

That thing is a money pit being propped up by an extremely loud and obnoxious individual. It's making no money and it will never make any money.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:28 am

https://wccftech.com/trump-media-and-technology-group-writes-a-letter-to-the-nasdaq-exchange-to-complain-about-market-manipulation-by-short-sellers/

Maybe if the IPO price hadn't been priced so ridiculously high it wouldn't have been so profitable to short.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:21 am

This was so obvious, i wish i knew how to short.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:16 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:This was so obvious, i wish i knew how to short.

DJT - Truth Social merger with DWAC --- lololol 502811600
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:22 am

There is a greenway and wife joke somewhere in here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:52 am

The cost for options was very high, something better left to the professionals, who make their money selling options on stock they don't have.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:04 pm

I would really like to know what kind of idiots bought into it at open, or even 50-75% of open.

Is this another example of Idiot trump supporters getting milked of their cash?  How many of these poor folks was this their first foray into buying stocks and just watched their money evaporate?
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:42 pm

sεяεηιτλ wrote:

I would really like to know what kind of idiots bought into it at open, or even 50-75% of open.

Is this another example of Idiot trump supporters getting milked of their cash?  How many of these poor folks was this their first foray into buying stocks and just watched their money evaporate?

A bunch as on day 1 it doubled in price, since then not so much.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:14 pm

sεяεηιτλ wrote:

“Only the rich take advantage of the stock market.”
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down