Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Dakota Gov and VP Candidate Noem writes about killing her family dog in new book.

+10
Jake from State Farm
TravelinMan
GRR Spartan
Pervis Muldoon
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
Trapper Gus
DWags
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

South Dakota Gov  and VP Candidate Noem  writes about killing her family dog in new book.  Empty South Dakota Gov and VP Candidate Noem writes about killing her family dog in new book.

Post by DWags Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:53 pm

I’m pretty sure this will make a lot of the knuckle dragging second amendment, loving red hat, wearing assholes pretty happy

Through it all, Noem says, Cricket was “the picture of pure joy”.

“I hated that dog,” Noem writes, adding that Cricket had proved herself “untrainable”, “dangerous to anyone she came in contact with” and “less than worthless … as a hunting dog”.

“At that moment,” Noem says, “I realised I had to put her down.”

Noem, who also represented her state in Congress for eight years, got her gun, then led Cricket to a gravel pit.

“It was not a pleasant job,” she writes, “but it had to be done. And after it was over, I realised another unpleasant job needed to be done.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/saradorn/2024/04/26/trump-vp-prospect-kristi-noem-shot-and-killed-her-family-dog-and-goat-she-reportedly-writes-in-new-book/?sh=102b90bb2ffa
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

South Dakota Gov  and VP Candidate Noem  writes about killing her family dog in new book.  Empty Re: South Dakota Gov and VP Candidate Noem writes about killing her family dog in new book.

Post by Trapper Gus Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:07 pm

I can see, from her point of view, and in ND, where more things have to be done by the owner, that she did what she did.

It doesn't, however, show anything other than she is willing to kill animals if it needs to be done, and is not way a reflection on anything else.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

South Dakota Gov  and VP Candidate Noem  writes about killing her family dog in new book.  Empty Re: South Dakota Gov and VP Candidate Noem writes about killing her family dog in new book.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:09 pm

What a monster.

And just like that, her popularity just went through the roof with republicans/libertarians.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:28 pm

Goobers are going to like that... People of my grandparents generation would respond with a shrug.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:32 am

Trapper Gus wrote:I can see, from her point of view, and in ND, where more things have to be done by the owner, that she did what she did.

It doesn't, however, show anything other than she is willing to kill animals if it needs to be done, and is not way a reflection on anything else.

Just wondering how she was able to walk the young dog which couldn’t obey orders down to the gravel pit? Wouldn’t the dog have been running wild? Why didn’t she say she had to drag it down to the pit? If the dog did obey somethings is it justified to kill it? Was a bullet the only answer?

Think about what this pos wrote this for. So many more ways to teach lessons about tough choices. This is a monsters way. Fuck that pos.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, gomersbro and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:51 am

[tw]1783983025501462777?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan, AvgMSUJoe and gomersbro like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:34 am

She killed the dog because it wasn’t a good hunting dog. All the rest is a lie.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:25 am

Cruelty = toughness to these simpletons. She didn’t have to tell anyone about this story. She thinks it’s a good thing for her (I think she’s probably wrong on that) because in a decent swath of this country being cruel to those weaker than you makes you a big tough guy. They don’t see that it actually, invariably, makes them sound like weak cowards.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:59 am

DWags wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:I can see, from her point of view, and in ND, where more things have to be done by the owner, that she did what she did.

Just wondering how she was able to walk the young dog which couldn’t obey orders down to the gravel pit?   Wouldn’t the dog have been running wild?  Why didn’t she say she had to drag it down to the pit?   If the dog did obey somethings is it justified to kill it?   Was a bullet the only answer?    

Think about what this pos wrote this for.   So many more ways to teach lessons about tough choices.   This is a monsters way.   Fuck that pos.

She killed it after it killed the neighbor's chickens one right after the other.  Yes this is old school animal control, more out of the 1930's than today.

Apparently the goat was also killed because it was destroying property and attacking people.

Why she didn't give them to animal shelters as someone with a more modern sensitivity whould have, well she didn't.  I wonder what the animal cruelty laws in ND are?

Last edited by Trapper Gus on Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:54 am

Me kill animals trigger libs 😆😆😆 derp.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:26 pm

AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:53 pm

Saw that she's trying to walk back her tough guy "here on the farm" drivel from Friday.

What a pathetic piece of trash, even by republican/libertarian standards.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:57 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Saw that she's trying to walk back her tough guy "here on the farm" drivel from Friday.

What a pathetic piece of trash, even by republican/libertarian standards.

According to NPR, she tried to walk it back by talking about a few other animals she has recently murdered on her barnyard killing spree:

"We love animals, but tough decisions like this happen all the time on a farm," she wrote in a post on X. "Sadly, we just had to put down 3 horses a few weeks ago that had been in our family for 25 years."

I heard that one of the horses spit out some oats and the other two snickered.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:36 pm

Farmers kill their animals, one way or another all the time, it is just part of living on a farm.

It always saddens me that milk cows are typically hauled off to the cat food factory while they are still relatively young.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/animal/article/review-overview-of-factors-affecting-productive-lifespan-of-dairy-cows/EF3D233CB84CE8AE36769A1966C67C34
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:40 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:Farmers kill their animals, one way or another all the time, it is just part of living on a farm.

It always saddens me that milk cows are typically hauled off to the cat food factory while they are still relatively young.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/animal/article/review-overview-of-factors-affecting-productive-lifespan-of-dairy-cows/EF3D233CB84CE8AE36769A1966C67C34

Do farmers get on Twitter and brag an out that? Or brag about shooting a dog?

I get it, farm life is tough on animals. I also drink milk and eat beef and pork.

She’s a pos.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, AvgMSUJoe, Pervis Muldoon and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:50 pm

My grandparents raised and killed pretty much every animal on the farm... In the city limits of Mt Clemens (and Windsor, Ont before that). Hunted & fished everything. Never once thought they were special because of it.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:53 pm

Garfield will vote for her.  His favorite movie is Old Yeller.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:58 pm

We all get she is pandering to the "down home" voters.

Not really worth the attention it is getting.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:40 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:We all get she is pandering to the "down home" voters.

Not really worth the attention it is getting.

I think it was more of a toughness thing she was going for. Too many politicians equate killing with toughness, whether it's capital punishment, war or something like this. Some people wring their hands over transsexuals, gay marriage or other cultural hot buttons - but it's this country's blood thirst that's our real sickness.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Robert J Sakimano and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:05 am

I agree with Pervis.

this has nothing to do with 'farm life' and everything to do pandering to the down home, folksy vote to try to offset the bloated sack of putrid, rapist, christian filth and him pretending to be rich when he's actually broke.

the fact that she went from bragging about shooting a dog on Friday and throwing a nod to the 'fuck your feelings' knuckle-scraping republican/libertarian crowd to trying everything she could do to walk it back on Sunday says a lot.

I always go with the standard I grew up with in rural, mountain Appalachia: the actual tough folks never say a word about it. You know who they are because of how they carry themselves, respect their family, treat others and approach every day life with a strong silence.

it's the ones that advertise their 'toughness' we need to be skeptical of.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:13 am

Damn. It’s always the hot ones that are crazy.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:00 am

TravelinMan wrote:Damn.  It’s always the hot ones that are crazy.

So you're digging the hair twirl move she's doing on the book cover.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:34 pm

South Dakota Gov  and VP Candidate Noem  writes about killing her family dog in new book.  04292410
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan, tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:36 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:Damn.  It’s always the hot ones that are crazy.

Given that she's now public enemy #1 in the eyes of the ASPCA, I might have to change my vote from "in" to "on."
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:39 pm

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Given that she's now public enemy #1 in the eyes of the ASPCA, I might have to change my vote from "in" to "on."

So not only do you hate children, but you also hate animals too?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:06 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

Absolutely not. I love animals. Have many. Number one charity on my list is a foster and rescue organization. I think what Noem did is cruel and wrong.

But damn she is a smoke show.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:27 pm

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Absolutely not. I love animals. Have many. Number one charity on my list is a foster and rescue organization. I think what Noem did is cruel and wrong.

First, she is coming out of "hair and makeup" in every picture you see of her, and second, her nose is way too big, and she colors her hair. If you like fake women she's okay, except for that honker...
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:36 pm

when not killing dogs, she strikes me as the type that goes to church to meet men and have sex with them in the parking lot during the sermon.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:40 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

First, she is coming out of "hair and makeup" in every picture you see of her, and second, her nose is way too big, and she colors her hair. If you like fake women she's okay, except for that honker...

So you hate low taxes and women? Don't be such a misogynist.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:46 pm

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

So you hate low taxes and women? Don't be such a misogynist.

I know the difference between appearance and real quality. You should want to know who the artists are who did her face & hair and the one(s) who took the picture and did the computer "touch up". You are lusting after the women depicted in the "Mona Lisa" instead of admiring the skill of de Vinci.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:13 pm

All women wear makeup, what are we arguing about?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:16 pm

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

First, she is coming out of "hair and makeup" in every picture you see of her, and second, her nose is way too big, and she colors her hair.  If you like fake women she's okay, except for that honker...

So you hate low taxes and women?  Don't be such a misogynist.  

Those who hate women, would be the ones who vote for the party that is systematically trying to take rights away from them.  I'm assuing you think "loving" a woman means if you think she's hot and want to get with her.  Not surprised, but man, that ain't it.  

But anyway, I've seen many people with that attitude, especially since 2016.  BTW, we all have different ideas of "love".  I'm glad I dodged a bullet with both my daughters and who they chose to be with.  But you never really stop worrying.  I'd hate it if they dated someone that was into their physical appearance but didn't give a flying fuck about their rights or well being as a person.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:27 pm

DWags wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

So you hate low taxes and women?  Don't be such a misogynist.  

Those who hate women, would be the ones who vote for the party that is systematically trying to take rights away from them.  I'm assuing you think "loving" a woman means if you think she's hot and want to get with her.  Not surprised, but man, that ain't it.  

But anyway, I've seen many people with that attitude, especially since 2016.  BTW, we all have different ideas of "love".  I'm glad I dodged a bullet with both my daughters and who they chose to be with.  But you never really stop worrying.  I'd hate it if they dated someone that was into their physical appearance but didn't give a flying fuck about their rights or well being as a person.

I didn’t say I love her, I implied I wanna fuck her. You guys are taking this way too seriously. 😂
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:30 pm

TravelinMan wrote:
DWags wrote:

I didn’t say I love her, I implied I wanna fuck her. You guys are taking this way too seriously. 😂

Not really.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:33 pm

TravelinMan wrote:
DWags wrote:

I didn’t say I love her, I implied I wanna fuck her.   You guys are taking this way too seriously.  😂

She's not good enough for you, just hoping for better for a fellow swilly, but maybe you each could whisper about your favorite calibers...

I was never taking it seriously, just engineering humor...
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:56 pm

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Absolutely not.  I love animals.  Have many.  Number one charity on my list is a foster and rescue organization.  I think what Noem did is cruel and wrong.

She's fit... I wouldn't go so far to say "hot" though.

South Dakota Gov  and VP Candidate Noem  writes about killing her family dog in new book.  ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.argusleader.com%2Fgcdn%2Fpresto%2F2018%2F09%2F24%2FPSIF%2Feb200b4f-d909-4df4-828d-b46ef13ea132-Kristi_Noem_010

Something is wrong with her skin. Prolly got a lizard under there.

South Dakota Gov  and VP Candidate Noem  writes about killing her family dog in new book.  ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F30%2F64%2Fbe%2F3064bedc0be4c90926b3a9ddf080cdb0--animation-series-conspiracy-theories
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:09 pm

lol, Joe. I remember V.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

TravelinMan and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:10 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

Absolutely not.  I love animals.  Have many.  Number one charity on my list is a foster and rescue organization.  I think what Noem did is cruel and wrong.

She's fit... I wouldn't go so far to say "hot" though.

South Dakota Gov  and VP Candidate Noem  writes about killing her family dog in new book.  ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.argusleader.com%2Fgcdn%2Fpresto%2F2018%2F09%2F24%2FPSIF%2Feb200b4f-d909-4df4-828d-b46ef13ea132-Kristi_Noem_010

Something is wrong with her skin. Prolly got a lizard under there.

South Dakota Gov  and VP Candidate Noem  writes about killing her family dog in new book.  ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F30%2F64%2Fbe%2F3064bedc0be4c90926b3a9ddf080cdb0--animation-series-conspiracy-theories

South Dakota Gov  and VP Candidate Noem  writes about killing her family dog in new book.  Gov-photo2

or

South Dakota Gov  and VP Candidate Noem  writes about killing her family dog in new book.  Dm_240427_Michigan_governor

I'll be honest, I'd be fine either way.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu May 02, 2024 1:34 pm

South Dakota Gov  and VP Candidate Noem  writes about killing her family dog in new book.  Cjonescmyk04302024-web
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

DWags and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu May 02, 2024 4:02 pm

I'm still wondering how someone - even a republican/libertarian - seems to think that bragging about throwing her dog into a gravel pit and shooting it is a good thing.

it's not like she just randomly said it at a bible study meeting and everyone laughed and gave her a high five. She put thought into it and had someone write it into a book on her behalf. And (initially) doubled-down when folks got upset.. only to start trying to walk it back a couple of days later.

South Dakota Gov  and VP Candidate Noem  writes about killing her family dog in new book.  2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next