Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illitch's son busted with crack and a whore

+4
The Pantry
beal99
WhiteBoyHatcher
DroppedByADime
8 posters

Go down

Illitch's son busted with crack and a whore Empty Illitch's son busted with crack and a whore

Post by DroppedByADime 2014-08-27, 22:10

What a loser. My bro works for the old man. Feel bad for him.

A room at the Townsend, good coke and a two grand. Hooker and nobody knows,....

Some shithole in Detroit ? You're. Son of a billionaire you stupid fucker. My gawd

http://m.clickondetroit.com/news/ronald-ilitch-arrested-on-drug-charges/27761120
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Illitch's son busted with crack and a whore Empty Re: Illitch's son busted with crack and a whore

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-08-27, 22:41

The fact that I've never heard of "Ronald" clearly speaks to the fact that he's the Fredo of the family.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Illitch's son busted with crack and a whore Empty Re: Illitch's son busted with crack and a whore

Post by beal99 2014-08-27, 22:47

Not the son I was hoping for
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-08-27, 23:06

Riches to bitches
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-08-27, 23:11

This happens when you give more love to sweaty Canadians and Europeans and Russians than your own son.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2014-08-27, 23:29

beal99 wrote:Not the son I was hoping for

Yeah, Chris isn't the black sheep. Pretty good guy, actually. I've had dinner with him and his sister ( who went to UM / friends with my sis) ... They're solid IMO.

I realize people don't have faith in his business acumen , but you may be surprised.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-08-27, 23:40

DroppedByADime wrote:What a loser.  My bro works for the old man.  Feel bad for him.  

Some shithole in Detroit ?    You're. Son of a billionaire you stupid fucker.    My gawd

http://m.clickondetroit.com/news/ronald-ilitch-arrested-on-drug-charges/27761120

After a lifetime of steak and lobster you long for a baloney sandwich.

There was a prominent GR businessman that was killed execution style in his home about 15 years ago. The detectives ended up busting a pimp for the murder. The guy liked to pick up street walkers, that's what gave him his kicks.

But yeah, I'd rather have steak and a clean ho that has all her teeth.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-27, 23:42

DroppedByADime wrote:What a loser.  My bro works for the old man.  Feel bad for him.  

Some shithole in Detroit ?    You're. Son of a billionaire you stupid fucker.    My gawd

O.K., the first one of us who has never been busted with crack and a whore cast the first stone.

Bunch of hypocrites.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-08-27, 23:44

DroppedByADime wrote:

Yeah, Chris isn't the black sheep.   Pretty good guy, actually.  I've had dinner with him and his sister ( who went to UM / friends with my sis) ... They're solid IMO.  

I realize people don't have faith in his business acumen , but you may be surprised.  

I'm sure he's a good dude, character wise, I've just heard too many insider things about his disinterest about the tigers and especially the wings to make me comfortable when Mr. I passes on
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-08-28, 03:07

Wow. That's a lot of dough.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down