Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how many bonars would lose it in the owo era?

+7
NigelUno
Heat Miser
Danny Tanner
bulldogg
duffy munn
Osmo
Blanch32
11 posters

Go down

how many bonars would lose it in the owo era? Empty how many bonars would lose it in the owo era?

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 20:34

The misery and existence of owo made the old Rcmb great looking back on it. Makes the stuff dawg pulls look like weak sauce. So many of you would literally need to be committed in that era
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

how many bonars would lose it in the owo era? Empty Re: how many bonars would lose it in the owo era?

Post by Osmo 2014-04-22, 20:39

You still pull out your old high school varsity jacket don't you?
Osmo
Osmo
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

how many bonars would lose it in the owo era? Empty Re: how many bonars would lose it in the owo era?

Post by duffy munn 2014-04-22, 21:42

Osmo wrote:You still pull out your old high school varsity jacket don't you?

lol! Like Blanch played a varsity sport.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldogg 2014-04-22, 21:47

blanch32 wrote:The misery and existence of owo made the old Rcmb great looking back on it.  Makes the stuff dawg pulls look like weak sauce.  So many of you would literally need to be committed in that era
99% of what you post is "weak sauce". This is the other 1% ... Truth.
bulldogg
bulldogg
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 21:48

blanch32 wrote:The misery and existence of owo made the old Rcmb great looking back on it.  Makes the stuff dawg pulls look like weak sauce.  So many of you would literally need to be committed in that era

For real, our society has become way to thin skinned when I am considered a troll.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tanner 2014-04-22, 21:52

duffy munn wrote:

Did blanch make it through high school?
Danny Tanner
Danny Tanner
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmo 2014-04-22, 21:54

duffy munn wrote:

how many bonars would lose it in the owo era? Image14
Osmo
Osmo
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-22, 21:55

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

For real, our society has become way to thin skinned when I am considered a troll.

Um...you went completely off the rails regarding Snake today for a solid hour & now you're throwing out the "thin skinned" routine?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 21:57

Danny Tanner wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

3.98 hc msu
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 21:58

Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Um...you went completely off the rails regarding Snake today for a solid hour & now you're throwing out the "thin skinned" routine?

how many bonars would lose it in the owo era? 1494614055 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-22, 21:59

I'm not sure you know what "literally" means.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Costanza 2014-04-22, 22:08

gHost Spartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

how many bonars would lose it in the owo era? 1966794946 

OWO was awesome... there was nothing quite like OWO back in the day. I'm actually really sad that OWO hasn't posted in years.
This. He would even piss the people off that knew exactly what he was doing. gHost, you have to have a way to get a hold of him somehow. He's needed.
Johnny Costanza
Johnny Costanza
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-04-22, 22:17

Johnny Costanza wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

OWO was awesome... there was nothing quite like OWO back in the day. I'm actually really sad that OWO hasn't posted in years.
This. He would even piss the people off that knew exactly what he was doing. gHost, you have to have a way to get a hold of him somehow. He's needed.

Even Wells was awesome back then. OWO, Bob, Strangelove, Al etc. All the threads were funny and good natured. Now it's a bunch of insecure wankers with 17 schticks trying to win iFights by regurgitating talking points from NewsMax and Mother Jones. It's Trevor's fault too - he's always refused to mod it properly.

It should rise again!
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-22, 22:25

gHost Spartan wrote:
Johnny Costanza wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I wish I could. OWO disappeared sometime around 2005-2006. There are rumors that OWO discontinued the username and still posts, but I've seen no evidence of this -

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tanner 2014-04-22, 22:43

Danny Tanner wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Honors college? Wow I have something in common with blanch. Maybe you can be my mentor.
Danny Tanner
Danny Tanner
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 22:45

Danny Tanner wrote:
Danny Tanner wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Honors college? Wow I have something in common with blanch. Maybe you can be my mentor.

Not if you're going for a bs. That shit is too hard for my ba ass
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tanner 2014-04-22, 23:00

blanch32 wrote:
Danny Tanner wrote:
Danny Tanner wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Not if you're going for a bs.  That shit is too hard for my ba ass

Nah, going for ba because a bs looked like it would be hell.
Danny Tanner
Danny Tanner
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-22, 23:28

Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

To be honest with you, snake has the ability to bring out the worst in people. The guy needed to vent. Snake handled it well. Snake won round one of this dsf.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-04-22, 23:48

Tanfan! wrote:Snake won round one of this dsf.

Handily.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down