Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad News, This is my last post ever (read: until tomorrow)

+12
J T
DroppedByADime
tTito
pulling69
Cameron
duffy munn
Death Roe
SeeRockCity
tanfan!
Heat Miser
Other Teams Pursuing That
tig ol bitties
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sad News, This is my last post ever (read: until tomorrow) Empty Sad News, This is my last post ever (read: until tomorrow)

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 23:27

This is the last post I will ever be making here.  Nice knowing you all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sad News, This is my last post ever (read: until tomorrow) Empty Re: Sad News, This is my last post ever (read: until tomorrow)

Post by tig ol bitties 2014-04-22, 23:28

Sad News, This is my last post ever (read: until tomorrow) 1966794946 

See you in 30 minutes Ross JR.
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sad News, This is my last post ever (read: until tomorrow) Empty Re: Sad News, This is my last post ever (read: until tomorrow)

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-22, 23:29

This has to be you, right Ross/Steve/Suggs? Shit, I even called you Sheed.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-22, 23:29

Shall I deactivate your account to make it official?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-22, 23:30

Wow. You gave up? Snake made you his bitch today. Damn. I'm disappointed.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-22, 23:30

Heat Miser wrote:Shall I deactivate your account to make it official?

No, I'm enjoying fucking with his avatar.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-04-22, 23:30

Oh man I'm taking a HUGE dump right now. It's rancid.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-22, 23:30

You might as well. What a pussy move.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 23:31

Yup, I am gone. Deactivate it.  Maybe you will be nice to the next new person on this so called "welcoming board". BYE ALL AND TO ALL A HAPPY LIFE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-04-22, 23:31

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Yup, I am gone. Deactivate it.  Maybe you will be nice to the next new person on this so called "welcoming board". BYE ALL AND TO ALL A HAPPY LIFE

Stop trashing it with taking grudges from the other board, to here. Good Lord grow up.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-04-22, 23:32

SeeRockCity wrote:

No, I'm enjoying fucking with his avatar.

Funniest post in the storied history of this board, lol! 
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-22, 23:32

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Maybe you can stop fucking with this board.

There is no corporate shell to cry to here. **** with this board, we **** with you. Go home.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-22, 23:32

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

He wants to make a new name and try to have a fresh start Sad News, This is my last post ever (read: until tomorrow) 502811600 This is either Ross or someone acting like him. Clock work
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-22, 23:34

SeeRockCity wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Maybe you can stop fucking with this board.

There is no corporate shell to cry to here. **** with this board, we **** with you. Go home.

Kaaabooom
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-22, 23:37

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I'll be watching to make sure you don't come back under a different name. Better crank up that VPN kid.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2014-04-22, 23:37

Death Roe wrote:Oh man I'm taking a HUGE dump right now. It's rancid.

I ate McDonalds today for the first time in about a year. #2 combo. coke to drink. Stomach started rumbling not long after. Wasn't sure if it was gonna be puke or shit. It was shit. An absolutely awful one. Not quite liquid, but softer than soft serve ice cream. All I was thinking the entire time was how much I hate mcdonalds and I will never eat there again. Had to return to the toilet for round 2 about 30 minutes later. Pure liquid that time.

Feel better now though!

Sad News, This is my last post ever (read: until tomorrow) 2275418548 
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-04-22, 23:39

tig ol bitties wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Oh man I'm taking a HUGE dump right now. It's rancid.

I ate McDonalds today for the first time in about a year.  #2 combo.  coke to drink. Stomach started rumbling not long after.   Wasn't sure if it was gonna be puke or shit.   It was shit.   An absolutely awful one.   Not quite liquid, but softer than soft serve ice cream.    All I was thinking the entire time was how much I hate mcdonalds and I will never eat there again.  Had to return to the toilet for round 2 about 30 minutes later.   Pure liquid that time.  

Feel better now though!

Sad News, This is my last post ever (read: until tomorrow) 2275418548 

I had BDubs earlier. I'm paying the price, Parmesan Garlic style.  No 
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-22, 23:40

Y'all motherfuckers making me hungry, shut up.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-04-22, 23:41

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

So your OP was a lie.

I realize that I'm just playing into your shit by responding like this.If you're really gone, good riddance. If not, try to suck less, and maybe we'll forget how terrible you've been for the first part of this board's life. But probably not.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-04-23, 18:31

Damn, Ross couldn't even make it a full 24 hours after announcing he was leaving here. What a pussy  Sad News, This is my last post ever (read: until tomorrow) 1966794946 
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-04-23, 19:04

AMF
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2014-04-23, 19:21

Bye bye pussy boy ... The ladies post on Thursdays from noon to 3 like at my club. Pack sand
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-23, 19:25

Dime dropper wrote:Bye bye pussy boy ... The ladies post on Thursdays from noon to 3 like at my club.   Pack sand

Wow, this place already sucks

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2014-04-23, 23:37; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : What a fraud website)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sad News, This is my last post ever (read: until tomorrow) Empty Foot long tuna. Asiago bread. Bake that shit, now

Post by DroppedByADime 2014-04-23, 19:39

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Dime dropper wrote:Bye bye pussy boy ... The ladies post on Thursdays from noon to 3 like at my club.   Pack sand

I am back bitches.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-04-23, 22:47

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I am a bitch.

I am loving pulling as a mod.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-04-23, 22:56

Cameron wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I am a bitch.

I feel that I have a good idea for the general "pulse of the populous" in these matters and will continue to mod in that general direction as needed. Carry on bashing the troll, TIA.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by J T 2014-04-23, 23:02

pulling69 wrote:
Cameron wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I am a bitch.

I feel that I have a good idea for the general "pulse of the populous" in these matters and will continue to mod in that general direction as needed. Carry on bashing the troll, TIA.

cheers 

On a side note, what's this all about?

Please note, the admin has limited the number of quotes level. You will only see the last 5 quotes.

Please note, the admin has limited the number of quotes level. You will only see the last 5 quotes. wrote:

I feel like I've seen more than 5 recently.
J T
J T
Spartiate

http://www.planomatic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-23, 23:11

J T wrote:
pulling69 wrote:
Cameron wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I am a bitch.

cheers 

Please note, the admin has limited the number of quotes level. You will only see the last 5 quotes.

I just turned this on, as some of these posts with an assload of nested quotes are unreadable on mobile. We'll see how it goes.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-04-23, 23:15

Heat Miser wrote:
J T wrote:
pulling69 wrote:
Cameron wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I am a bitch.

cheers 

I just turned this on, as some of these posts with an assload of nested quotes are unreadable on mobile. We'll see how it goes.

That was getting annoying. I might even limit it to 3.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-04-23, 23:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
J T wrote:
pulling69 wrote:
Cameron wrote:

cheers 

Or even one? You are quoting a post, not an entire thread...If you need to quote more than one post to make your point that is what multi-quote is for...right?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-04-23, 23:20

pulling69 wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
J T wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

cheers 

Or even one? You are quoting a post, not an entire thread...If you need to quote more than one post to make your point that is what multi-quote is for...right?

Agreed. There's no reason for the first quote in your post to say "I'm loving pulling as a mod" unless you are trying to turn this into a pulling jerk off thread.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-04-23, 23:22

pulling69 wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
J T wrote:

cheers 

Agreed. There's no reason for the first quote in your post to say "I'm loving pulling as a mod" unless you are trying to turn this into a pulling jerk off thread.

Well if that is where we are going I prefer some lube, video over pics, and prefer natural chicks vs enhanced.  Sad News, This is my last post ever (read: until tomorrow) 3434560931 
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by J T 2014-04-23, 23:26

pulling69 wrote:

Agreed. Multi-quote if you need more.

J T
J T
Spartiate

http://www.planomatic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-23, 23:34

pulling69 wrote:

Changed to 1. We'll see how that goes. Maybe a poll tomorrow.

EDIT: appears it doesn't work on existing posts as I had to edit this one down manually. Sad News, This is my last post ever (read: until tomorrow) 2599972566
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-04-23, 23:37

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I am a bitch.

Sad News, This is my last post ever (read: until tomorrow) 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-04-23, 23:48

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

How can we miss you if you won't go away?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-23, 12:33

LWS' weekly random old thread bump.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-23, 13:28

TheReal_LWS wrote:LWS' weekly random old thread bump.

Sounds just like you. No wonder you bumped it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-23, 13:34

Schtick bump. Weekly? More like weakly.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-23, 14:21

tGreenWay wrote:Schtick bump. Weekly? More like weakly.

I love you.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next