Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this real? RE: Bobby's fav. political hotty Sarah Palin

+2
Turtleneck
Rocinante
6 posters

Go down

Is this real?  RE: Bobby's fav. political hotty Sarah Palin Empty Is this real? RE: Bobby's fav. political hotty Sarah Palin

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-12, 09:42

Palin family in ‘drunken brawl’
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is this real?  RE: Bobby's fav. political hotty Sarah Palin Empty Re: Is this real? RE: Bobby's fav. political hotty Sarah Palin

Post by Turtleneck 2014-09-12, 10:24

Rocinante wrote:Palin family in ‘drunken brawl’

Real and spectacular.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is this real?  RE: Bobby's fav. political hotty Sarah Palin Empty Re: Is this real? RE: Bobby's fav. political hotty Sarah Palin

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-12, 10:50

I find it hard to believe that such a good group of christians with their level of education would engage in such activities..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-09-12, 11:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I find it hard to believe that such a good group of christians with their level of education would engage in such activities..

America's royal family.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-12, 12:00

I remember posting links from the New York Post on Wells and getting blasted for using such a unreliable source. Interesting how different this reaction is.......
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-12, 12:05

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I remember posting links from the New York Post on Wells and getting blasted for using such a unreliable source. Interesting how different this reaction is.......

Just google news it.  There are stories on many other news sites.  Of course I'm asking if it's real in sincerity.  It's somewhat fanciful sounding.  I'm not especially shocked or anything though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-12, 12:21

Rocinante wrote:LoneWolfSparty wrote:“I remember posting links from the New York Post on Wells and getting blasted for using such a unreliable source. Interesting how different this reaction is.......”Just google news it.  There are stories on many other news sites.  Of course I'm asking if it's real in sincerity.  It's somewhat fanciful sounding.  I'm not especially shocked or anything though.

I was commenting more on the hypocrisy of your bromances, not on the validity of the story.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-12, 12:24

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I was commenting more on the hypocrisy of your bromances, not on the validity of the story.

My only bromance is with Blake Griffin. And maybe Leonardo DiCaprio, if he'd start returning my calls. Get it straight.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-12, 12:49

I do admit, a good 'ol alcohol-fueled redneck fight would be fun to watch.. surely there is a video of this somewhere..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-12, 12:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I do admit, a good 'ol alcohol-fueled redneck fight would be fun to watch.. surely there is a video of this somewhere..

Someone's in negotiations with TMZ no doubt.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-12, 13:35

Rocinante wrote:

Someone's in negotiations with TMZ no doubt.
that'll be sweet.. I can't wait to see a good 'ol Palin family beatdown.. straight up Jerry Springer.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-10, 13:29

More deets!

Sounds like a wholesome American brawl. This lady needs to run again.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/richardhjames/police-reveal-more-details-of-huge-birthday-fight-involving#6jh2uf
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-13, 10:39

just another god-fearin' republican family who loves their country....
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-10-13, 11:39

That's one way to keep the Palin name out there.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-10-14, 12:38

Why does our country have beyond obsessive tendencies about other people's lives that don't affect you.

Kardashians, Palins, list goes on and on. Shit sucks.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-14, 13:28

The_Dude wrote:Why does our country have beyond obsessive tendencies about other people's lives that don't affect you.

Kardashians, Palins, list goes on and on. Shit sucks.

I don't know about other people, but I enjoy it when someone who has set her family life up as an example of the American ideal gets knocked down a few notches.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down