Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think tanfan just hit bottom

+17
WhiteBoyHatcher
Blanch32
I.B. Fine
InTenSity
SeeRockCity
duffy munn
Ass Dan
NigelUno
Heat Miser
Notorious GiB
DWags
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Frank Ricard
steveschneider
Gomer
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bolt Re: I think tanfan just hit bottom

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-03, 02:03

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Sure, duffy, but it's all a matter of opinion. Tanner never gets eviscerated in his mind, he always wins. So who cares. Good for tanner, he wins again. Or something.

Lol. Playing mind games with low hanging fruit like gomer who clearly has tilted cracks me up. It's too easy. His angry mixed up rants above pretty much solidified he's an unbalanced person. He probably has a little serial killer in him. I'm supposedly clinging on to BOG because I think he's trolling the dorks on the rcmb. Apparently gomer who is a schtick of probably rogue is upset about that. That's my take on his musings.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WCSparty 2014-10-03, 02:07

Tanfan! wrote:

Lol. Playing mind games with low hanging fruit like gomer who clearly has tilted cracks me up. It's too easy. His angry mixed up rants above pretty much solidified he's an unbalanced person. He probably has a little serial killer in him. I'm supposedly clinging on to BOG because I think he's trolling the dorks on the rcmb. Apparently gomer who is a schtick of probably rogue is upset about that. That's my take on his musings.
Dude... Go to bed.
We get it
WCSparty
WCSparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-03, 02:12

duffy munn wrote:

I enjoy Tanner for the most part but you have to admit that Gomer just sized him up big time.

Dare I say...........eviscerated. Tanner's favorite word, not mine.
How so? The guy tilted because I crack up at BOGs trolling. You fall in his camp believing what he posts about downvotes to be true. Seriously. You two need to get a sense of humor. This is why most of you are social outcasts. the mere fact that he got so upset he felt compelled to come to this board and start a thread about me laughing along with BOGS play on bonars like him makes me the winner. Lol.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-03, 09:00

Tanfan! wrote:

I swear I could have written this response verbatim.

Gomer already said he isn't angry but you ignore that part.

His post about you was pretty much spot on. He's laughing just like you do when you run down a poster. When you do it, it's funny and makes you a kool kid or premium poster. When he does it, he's a serial killer.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-03, 09:16

You know, if this is a place where all the 'outkasts, bonars and trolls' go, there is very little trolling going on. Maybe just not enough drama with the football team, or maybe policies over at the other place turned some of us into that. Another worthless thought by me.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-03, 09:34

InTenSity wrote:You know, if this is a place where all the 'outkasts, bonars and trolls' go, there is very little trolling going on. Maybe just not enough drama with the football team, or maybe policies over at the other place turned some of us into that. Another worthless thought by me.

You nailed it. But you are normal.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-03, 10:07

I'm not an outcast. I'm just here because seerock promised a gangbang which hasn't materialized I might add.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-10-03, 10:33

Rocinante wrote:I'm not an outcast. I'm just here because seerock promised a gangbang which hasn't materialized I might add.

Tanner's here, we could gangbang him.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Brogan 2014-10-03, 10:48

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Tanner's here, we could gangbang him.

I heard Tanfan is a bottom.

Last edited by Ted Brogan on 2014-10-03, 12:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupidly added link to this same thread.)
Ted Brogan
Ted Brogan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-03, 15:54

Ted Brogan wrote:

I started as a bottom cause I'm, queer. I started as a bottom now the whole gang here, n@gg@
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venice 2014-10-04, 02:48

Ted Brogan wrote:

He wears a cup when playing tennis to protect tVag
Venice
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-10-04, 02:53

Tanfan! wrote:
InTenSity wrote:You know, if this is a place where all the 'outkasts, bonars and trolls' go, there is very little trolling going on. Maybe just not enough drama with the football team, or maybe policies over at the other place turned some of us into that. Another worthless thought by me.

You nailed it. But you are normal.

I think tanfan just hit bottom - Page 2 170414145
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2