Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick HS football hazing story from New Jersey

4 posters

Go down

Sick HS football hazing story from New Jersey Empty Sick HS football hazing story from New Jersey

Post by The_Dude 2014-10-09, 11:25

http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2014/10/sayreville_high_school_football_hazing_parent_reveals_sexual_nature_of_locker_room_ritual_exclusive.html

No
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Sick HS football hazing story from New Jersey Empty Re: Sick HS football hazing story from New Jersey

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-09, 13:21

So some stupid kids stuck their fingers in other kids butts and then put them into other kids mouths....

I'm not 1). surprised this happens, or 2). all that alarmed by it.

High school boys are disgusting. High school boy athletes are even more disgusting. I think it sounds overblown. The bigger issue is that the assistant coach resigned, not because of this, but because he was found to have steroids in his possession. Side effects of steroid use include shrunken testicles and breast growth in boys. Much more serious than some dumb kids farting around in the locker room.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sick HS football hazing story from New Jersey Empty Re: Sick HS football hazing story from New Jersey

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-09, 14:07

“I was at the police station with him when they were questioning him,” she said. “They were talking about a butt being grabbed. That’s about it. No one was hurt. No one died. I don’t understand why they’re being punished. I think that the forfeited game was punishment enough.”

The parent said he could not “understand how none of the coaches were aware of it. As a coach, you know what’s going on in your clubhouse. You know what’s going on in the locker room.”

That's nice. make it someone else's fault and absolve your child of responsibility for fingering other kids. Cool example to set.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum 2014-10-09, 16:01

Fingers are for girls
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-09, 16:05

Ass Dan wrote:That's nice. make it someone else's fault and absolve your child of responsibility for fingering other kids. Cool example to set.

See? This is what I'm talking about. "fingering" implies multiple insertions in a rhythmic sexual-type motion. This is getting stinkfinger and shoving it in another kids mouth. Gross, no doubt. If caught the kids that do it deserve to have their own fecal fingers shoved in their own mouths. But it's not like it was rape.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down