Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Ball From Game of the Century Comes Home.

2 posters

Go down

Game Ball From Game of the Century Comes Home. Empty Game Ball From Game of the Century Comes Home.

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-10-31, 09:27

Bob Apisa brought it back last week.

EAST LANSING -- Mark Dantonio was speaking at a luncheon Saturday afternoon three hours before kickoff of the Michigan game when he was surprised with a rare piece of Michigan State football history.

Bob Apisa, the All-American fullback at Michigan State in the 1960's, walked up to Dantonio at the luncheon and surprised him with a game ball he had kept from his playing days.

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2014/10/how_the_game_ball_from_the_196.html#incart_river#incart_hbx#incart_best-of
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Game Ball From Game of the Century Comes Home. Empty Re: Game Ball From Game of the Century Comes Home.

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-10-31, 09:40

gHost Spartan wrote:That's awesome... quick question: Why is Coach D speaking at a luncheon just before the game? Is this normal? Keep in mind I'm not criticizing him it just seems odd to me.

Who knows? Might be standard practice when the games start later in the day.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Game Ball From Game of the Century Comes Home. Empty Re: Game Ball From Game of the Century Comes Home.

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-31, 09:43

gHost Spartan wrote:That's awesome... quick question: Why is Coach D speaking at a luncheon just before the game? Is this normal? Keep in mind I'm not criticizing him it just seems odd to me.

10 minutes with the big time donors at the Huntington Club suite.

They get off on that stuff and Coach D knows where his bread is buttered.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down