Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the patio open at Peanut Barrel today?

5 posters

Go down

Is the patio open at Peanut Barrel today? Empty Is the patio open at Peanut Barrel today?

Post by NigelUno 2014-11-21, 10:03

Thinking about meeting Bob for a snarky lunch.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is the patio open at Peanut Barrel today? Empty Re: Is the patio open at Peanut Barrel today?

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-11-21, 10:07

Yes it is, but he has something else to do.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is the patio open at Peanut Barrel today? Empty Re: Is the patio open at Peanut Barrel today?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-21, 11:13

NigelUno wrote:Thinking about meeting Bob for a snarky lunch.
doubtful it's a patio day - was there Tuesday evening, though. It wasn't open then, either.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-11-21, 11:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:doubtful it's a patio day - was there Tuesday evening, though. It wasn't open then, either.

I wonder if they've ever thought about enclosing it like the Roadhouse does in the winter.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-21, 11:29

NigelUno wrote:

I wonder if they've ever thought about enclosing it like the Roadhouse does in the winter.
meh - I think it would ruin the patio experience at PB... not to mention the overall vibe of the place.

though they have mixed up the menu a bit - few new items. And Joe has been good about getting some different brews on tap, as well.

They still have Strohs in bottles, though. Hard to go wrong with that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-11-21, 11:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:meh - I think it would ruin the patio experience at PB... not to mention the overall vibe of the place.

though they have mixed up the menu a bit - few new items. And Joe has been good about getting some different brews on tap, as well.

When it's cold, there is no patio experience. Put a wood burning stove out there and watch the snow fall.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-11-21, 11:34

NigelUno wrote:Thinking about meeting Bob for a snarky lunch.

shut up slut
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-11-21, 11:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:meh - I think it would ruin the patio experience at PB... not to mention the overall vibe of the place.

Leave a few formally fire brewed beers for Brian, please.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down