Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Board demographics

+37
Chitown_Badger
Ben Seaver
Other Teams Pursuing That
Punisher98
Cosmo_Kramer
Ass Dan
Gomer
Ned Stark
InTenSity
dubie7006
MiamiSpartan
Floyd Robertson
WBill
pulling69
Cameron
JEK
tanfan!
SawGreen
Youngblood 96
green night
NigelUno
DWags
Brock Middlebrook
Crazy Jim9
Heat Miser
The Pantry
GirbaudJeans
goodbar
Jools Holland
Tim Wakefield
tig ol bitties
A. Allen
Zeno
Rocinante
Cool Runnings
tTito
WhiteBoyHatcher
41 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Board demographics Empty Board demographics

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-04-25, 21:27

I thought I would throw this out there. Most if not all of us came from the old place. Many of us had been there a longass time. I know the general makeup of most of the old time posters there. But there are also a lot of you that I frankly have no fucking idea who you are. Lotsa people posting over there over the years. We seem to be establishing a pretty solid core of posters of here, and I'm sure more will come. As such, I'm not asking for too much personal info, just curious what the general demographics consist of.

Me: Just turned 37 ( Board demographics 2130724145 ). Graduated in 2000. Married. 2 kids, boy 4.5, girl 1.5. I'm not much into health food, but I'm into champagne. I also enjoy pina coladas and making love after midnight in the dunes off the cape of Lake St. Clair.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Board demographics Empty Re: Board demographics

Post by tTito 2014-04-25, 21:30

How do you score the guys in the dunes? Straight guy just curious for the sake off "what the ****?"
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-04-25, 21:30

tTito wrote:How do you score the guys in the dunes? Straight guy just curious for the sake off "what the ****?"

We do the foot tapping thing under the stalls.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-04-25, 21:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

We do the foot tapping thing under the stalls.

You should run for Congress. (good answer  Board demographics 502811600 )
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool Runnings 2014-04-25, 21:52

26, 2010 grad. Not married but not single. Relationshipped into 4 dogs, 3 of which you can pick up with one hand. The medium sized one is a lab afraid of all noise louder than a whisper and any movement faster than slowmo. The others are a chunky rat terrier, a chihuahua that looks like a German shepherd and a chihuahua that looks like the Taco Bell dog. We also have a cat that does nothing but gargoyle at me during poops, a blind bird that can't fly and a fish that does fish stuff. I've been around the board since around 2006. I like craft brews, MSU sports and stand up comedy. Picture Topher Grace with some stubble and that pretty much does it.
Cool Runnings
Cool Runnings
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-25, 22:11

If only we had the ability to use some type poll to get actual data on this... hmmmm.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-04-25, 22:44

Rocinante wrote:If only we had the ability to use some type poll to get actual data on this... hmmmm.

Nah, I was curious as to who is what.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno 2014-04-25, 22:44

Wazzup! My name's Harris.  I'm 33 years young.  I have my cousin Jason's truck for 2 more weeks.  I have one testicle (Whack-a-mole accident).  And, I'm down to clown.
Zeno
Zeno
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by A. Allen 2014-04-25, 23:29

25, pasty-white male, graduated from the greatest university in the world in 2011. Perpetually single. I eat lots of orange sherbet when it's in the freezer. Joined tRCMB in 2007 or 2008, joined this place a few days ago. I enjoy college hockey and was a belligerent nut at MSU games. The original Planet of the Apes is my favorite film. Allergic to seemingly everything, deathly allergic to strawberries. Strong preference to dogs over cats. Can pull random Simpsons quotes out of my ass, which probably explains why I'm perpetually single.
A. Allen
A. Allen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2014-04-25, 23:32

26/m/WI

who wants to cyber?
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2014-04-25, 23:42

20 year old white kid sitting at work right here. Pretty much all I do these days. Current student

Last edited by Tim Wakefield on 2014-04-27, 21:05; edited 1 time in total
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jools Holland 2014-04-26, 00:32

58 year old hermaphrodite, married to a transgendered hill-rod that won't shut up. Adopted two Rwandan orphans and they do most of the cooking and cleaning. Love my Spartans and hope to meet Tanfan someday.
Jools Holland
Jools Holland
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-04-26, 00:38

Jools Holland wrote:58 year old hermaphrodite, married to a transgendered hill-rod that won't shut up. Adopted two Rwandan orphans and they do most of the cooking and cleaning. Love my Spartans and hope to meet Tanfan someday.

Weird. I always pegged you as 50 tops.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GirbaudJeans 2014-04-26, 01:30

37 with the vocabulary and writing ability of a 13 year old. Married with a 2 year old daughter and a second daughter due any day now. My wife hates me, my daughter hates me and my friends hate me. I brew beer, watch and play hockey and complain way too much. I was born and raised in Michigan but now reside in Austin. I love living here but also will defend Michigan until I die. I believe there is no better place than "up north". I often use quotes and have no idea if I am using them properly. Refer to my first sentence. In the last few month I have sold my rental house in Michigan, sold my house in Austin and am just waiting for the house we are building to be completed. The builder has told us that we should be able to close the exact fucking week my wife is due. Everything is my fault at this point. I drink to get by, yeah it's pathetic. If you aren't jealous by now, well that makes sense.
GirbaudJeans
GirbaudJeans
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-04-26, 01:42

GirbaudJeans wrote:37 with the vocabulary and writing ability of a 13 year old.  Married with a 2 year old daughter and a second daughter due any day now.  My wife hates me, my daughter hates me and my friends hate me.  I brew beer, watch and play hockey and complain way too much.  I was born and raised in Michigan but now reside in Austin.  I love living here but also will defend Michigan until I die.  I believe there is no better place than "up north".  I often use quotes and have no idea if I am using them properly.  Refer to my first sentence.  In the last few month I have sold my rental house in Michigan, sold my house in Austin and am just waiting for the house we are building to be completed.  The builder has told us that we should be able to close the exact fucking week my wife is due.  Everything is my fault at this point.  I drink to get by, yeah it's pathetic.  If you aren't jealous by now, well that makes sense.

You seem like an asshole.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-04-26, 01:43

GirbaudJeans wrote:37 with the vocabulary and writing ability of a 13 year old.  Married with a 2 year old daughter and a second daughter due any day now.  My wife hates me, my daughter hates me and my friends hate me.  I brew beer, watch and play hockey and complain way too much.  I was born and raised in Michigan but now reside in Austin.  I love living here but also will defend Michigan until I die.  I believe there is no better place than "up north".  I often use quotes and have no idea if I am using them properly.  Refer to my first sentence.  In the last few month I have sold my rental house in Michigan, sold my house in Austin and am just waiting for the house we are building to be completed.  The builder has told us that we should be able to close the exact fucking week my wife is due.  Everything is my fault at this point.  I drink to get by, yeah it's pathetic.  If you aren't jealous by now, well that makes sense.
Define 'up North'. You have 10 seconds

Board demographics Watch10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-26, 02:50

I hope you people are making this shit up, because if the NSA has taught you anything, it's that you shouldn't willingly give up your personal info. The less we all know about each other, the better. I can't believe I actually have to say this.

I leave you people alone for a few hours to go get drunk with Mrs. Miser & you start telling each other crucial details about yourselves. WTF??? You'd be surprised what people can do with a few individual bits of personal info.

Do whatever you like, but I STRONGLY advise you to keep your personal info private.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-26, 02:57

Jools really is a herm. I've played with his vagina.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Jim9 2014-04-26, 03:12

I'm old enough that Spartan athletics nearly destroyed my soul, but instead they just merely drove me nearly to insanity and depression.

Things are pretty damn sweet right now, though.

I laugh out loud every time I read on the Michigan board that, "Michigan is the most cursed team in sports" "We are always falling on our sword for the NCAA" and especially today with the "No university has suffered more and had more bad luck than Michigan!"

They don't have a god damned clue what the **** they are talking about. You'd think they'd know better as a great many of them are Lions fans, but nope, too fucking stupid for such a "smart" school.

*Edit: so if you add "ing" to "****" it gets through? Interesting.

Last edited by Crazy Jim9 on 2014-04-26, 03:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : **Edit F word?)
Crazy Jim9
Crazy Jim9
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jools Holland 2014-04-26, 08:59

Rocinante wrote:Jools really is a herm. I've played with his vagina.

Yes. But which vagina was it? I have more than one. I guess I'm trying to see how drunk you really were that night, and if it truly was as special as you were claiming at the time.
Jools Holland
Jools Holland
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-04-26, 09:32

Eleventy year old BMF, smoke Marlboro Red 100s, wash my mouth out with Wild Irish Rose and bang the ugliest bitches that will hook up with me for free (running a little low on cash right now, but my luck will turn). Ladies, if you're lookin for a good time, send me a PM; you never know until you try.  Board demographics 3557613862 
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-04-26, 09:32

52. Wife, two daughters three cars in my driveway, always blocked in in the morning by one of them. I have the mini van, wife and daughter have the cool jeeps.

Average man, average house, average cars average life. Went to an above average college, so did my wife. Going to the spring game in ten minutes, plan on having a bloody at the riv, walking over to the game. Good times.

Oh, and Im eating at El Az tonight. I know that pisses so many people off because they'll tell me it's shitty mexican food. But, I' love it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-26, 09:40

DWags wrote:52.  Wife, two daughters three cars in my driveway, always blocked in in the morning by one of them.  I have the mini van, wife and daughter have the cool jeeps.  

Average man, average house, average cars average life.  Went to an above average college, so did my wife.  Going to the spring game in ten minutes, plan on having a bloody at the riv, walking over to the game.  Good times.

Oh, and Im eating at El Az tonight.  I know that pisses so many people off because they'll tell me it's shitty mexican food.  But, I' love it.

I'm going to send BobbySak over to straighten you out.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by green night 2014-04-26, 09:49

male 42, kids, season ticket holder for 20 years. travel to state games 1-5x per year. Spring game attendee ... leaving in 30 mins!
green night
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-26, 10:00

The Pantry wrote:Define 'up North'.  You have 10 seconds

Board demographics Watch10

Draw a line from Kawkawlin to Rosebush to Pentwater, anything north of that is "up north".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Youngblood 96 2014-04-26, 10:10

GirbaudJeans wrote: I was born and raised in Michigan but now reside in Austin.  .

Austin? Austin, Massachusetts?

Board demographics 0
Youngblood 96
Youngblood 96
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-04-26, 10:13

I was in Spartan stadium and was old enough to buy alcohol when MSU last beat Indiana to go to the Rose Bowl.  I was the RA for several players on that team.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-26, 10:21

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

You seem like an asshole.

That's why I like him.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-26, 10:31

DWags wrote:52. Wife, two daughters three cars in my driveway, always blocked in in the morning by one of them. I have the mini van, wife and daughter have the cool jeeps.

Average man, average house, average cars average life. Went to an above average college, so did my wife. Going to the spring game in ten minutes, plan on having a bloody at the riv, walking over to the game. Good times.

Oh, and Im eating at El Az tonight. I know that pisses so many people off because they'll tell me it's shitty mexican food. But, I' love it.

Dude. I was totally checking out your wife at the riv prior to the nd game. I never noticed you, just the wife. I was sitting with my fraternity brothers right next to you. Never ever saw you. Just the wife. Lol. I'm
Such a creep.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-04-26, 12:15

LooseGoose wrote:

Draw a line from Kawkawlin to Rosebush to Pentwater, anything north of that is "up north".

Wasn't that Trevor's definition?  Too far south.  No-mans-land...dead area you have to drive through on your way up North
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-26, 12:26

The Pantry wrote:

Wasn't that Trevor's definition?  Too far south.  No-mans-land...dead area you have to drive through on your way up North

I just use MI 10 as the divider. Different soils, trees, and types of waterbodies north of 10.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-04-26, 12:43

Heat Miser wrote:I hope you people are making this shit up, because if the NSA has taught you anything, it's that you shouldn't willingly give up your personal info. The less we all know about each other, the better. I can't believe I actually have to say this.

I leave you people alone for a few hours to go get drunk with Mrs. Miser & you start telling each other crucial details about yourselves. WTF??? You'd be surprised what people can do with a few individual bits of personal info.

Do whatever you like, but I STRONGLY advise you to keep your personal info private.

This is sound advice so I will try to keep this as vague as possible.

My name is Richard P. Waddington III. I was born May 10th, 1982. My social security number is 372-06-4982. My address is 1041 Willow Lane, Dorr, Michigan. People say you can't find my house with GPS, but it's the third driveway on the left after you turn off Sycamore. I love music, beer and Spartan sports. I also don't believe in banks and leave all my cash under my mattress. I work a second job between the hours of 12 - 5 PM on Saturdays. You will never find me home at that time, ever. Well, that's all for now. Later.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-26, 13:03

The Pantry wrote:

It's always been my definition of the beginning of up north, Gladwin & Clare lie just north of that line and would be considered "up north" by most people in MI. As Rocinate says below US 10 is a good divider too, it's just above the line I defined.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-26, 13:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I thought I would throw this out there. Most if not all of us came from the old place. Many of us had been there a longass time. I know the general makeup of most of the old time posters there. But there are also a lot of you that I frankly have no fucking idea who you are. Lotsa people posting over there over the years. We seem to be establishing a pretty solid core of posters of here, and I'm sure more will come. As such, I'm not asking for too much personal info, just curious what the general demographics consist of.

Me: Just turned 37 ( Board demographics 2130724145 ). Graduated in 2000. Married. 2 kids, boy 4.5, girl 1.5. I'm not much into health food, but I'm into champagne. I also enjoy pina coladas and making love after midnight in the dunes off the cape of Lake St. Clair.
Single, Attend MSU.  I work out and bang girls at the gym for a living.  I also am a full time internet message board poster, part time troll. 

GO GREEN!!  Twisted Evil
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-04-26, 13:10

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Single, Attend MSU.  I work out and bang girls at the gym for a living.  I also am a full time internet message board poster, part time troll. 

GO GREEN!!  Twisted Evil
Shouldn't you be studying, Steve?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-26, 13:11

The Pantry wrote:
Shouldn't you be studying, Steve?
Study break for spring game  Board demographics 969504605
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-04-26, 14:11

Let me help you guys out, since there seems to be some confusion...

Board demographics Upnort10
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-04-26, 15:10

Cameron wrote:Let me help you guys out, since there seems to be some confusion...

Board demographics Upnort10
Bingo!

Just getting close to up North doesn't start until you're past Gaylord
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-04-26, 15:34

"Up north"...as opposed to "up south?"
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-04-26, 15:55

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Study break for spring game  Board demographics 969504605

Supposedly in EL and not at the game? Sure thing Ross.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next