Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gimme your greatest most comfortable pair of slippers and if you can, a picture.

+5
SeeRockCity
Rodeo Burger
The Pantry
Turtleneck
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Gimme your greatest most comfortable pair of slippers and if you can, a picture. Empty Gimme your greatest most comfortable pair of slippers and if you can, a picture.

Post by DWags Sat 22 Nov 2014 - 22:44

It's time for new ones for me. I've had mine for two years, wore the shit out of em. I don't even know where I got these, but damn, love em. Time for new ones, mine stink like shit.

Recommendations? Comfortable slippers for an old man
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Gimme your greatest most comfortable pair of slippers and if you can, a picture. Empty Re: Gimme your greatest most comfortable pair of slippers and if you can, a picture.

Post by Turtleneck Sat 22 Nov 2014 - 23:12

Slippers? Really? Maybe get some info on a robe while you're asking.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Gimme your greatest most comfortable pair of slippers and if you can, a picture. Empty Re: Gimme your greatest most comfortable pair of slippers and if you can, a picture.

Post by The Pantry Sat 22 Nov 2014 - 23:30

Slippers don't get much better than LL Bean's Wicked Good

Gimme your greatest most comfortable pair of slippers and if you can, a picture. Wicked11

Free shipping and their return policy is awesome
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 22 Nov 2014 - 23:34

The Pantry wrote:Slippers don't get much better than LL Bean's Wicked Good

Gimme your greatest most comfortable pair of slippers and if you can, a picture. Wicked11

Look great.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 9:51

I've been thinking about getting some LL Bean slippers, I've heard they're awesome. It's tough to drop $70 on slippers, but I've been buying the cheap ones that just fall apart right away, and sometimes they aren't all that comfortable or warm. I know a few people who have LL Bean slippers and none have regrets in getting them...though you can always return them for something else anyway.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 10:02

Gentlemen, I give you perfection:

Sorel Manawan Slippers

cGimme your greatest most comfortable pair of slippers and if you can, a picture. NM1466-251_XXX
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 11:31

Those are both too hot. Old men like us need comfy but not overly lined slippers. Your dawgs will sweat and they'll stink in a few months. I'll try and post mine. Took some looking to not have sweat boxes
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 12:35

The Pantry wrote:Slippers don't get much better than LL Bean's Wicked Good

Those are the moccasins. I prefer the slippers. They last forever.

Gimme your greatest most comfortable pair of slippers and if you can, a picture. 189724_926_41?rgn=0,0,1950,2250&scl=4
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 13:08

DroppedByADime wrote:Those are both too hot. Old men like us need comfy but not overly lined slippers. Your dawgs will sweat and they'll stink in a few months. I'll try and post mine. Took some looking to not have sweat boxes
Bean's moccasins are not hot. They're perfectly comfortable causing no feet sweats or skank for me. Will buy another pair when these 2 year old ones wear out in another 2 years
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 14:49

I'm partial to these Cavalli loafers. Light and stylish - perfect for bringing wood in for the stove while enjoying a fat one.

Gimme your greatest most comfortable pair of slippers and if you can, a picture. 71kclbp8gJL._UX575_

http://www.amazon.com/Just-Cavalli-Textured-Smoking-Slip-On/dp/B00FDS8ZTM/&?tag=shoesfinder0b-20
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tWerm Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 9:01

my in-laws bought me these a couple years ago. super comfortable, and warm!

http://www.uggaustralia.com/men-slippers/scuff---suede/5776.html?dwvar_5776_color=CHE#start=21&cgid=men-slippers

Gimme your greatest most comfortable pair of slippers and if you can, a picture. Ugg-chestnut-australia-mens-scuff-suede-slippers-product-2-15872248-276905060_large_flex
tWerm
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Oj Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 9:11

tWerm wrote:my in-laws bought me these a couple years ago. super comfortable, and warm!

http://www.uggaustralia.com/men-slippers/scuff---suede/5776.html?dwvar_5776_color=CHE#start=21&cgid=men-slippers

Gimme your greatest most comfortable pair of slippers and if you can, a picture. Ugg-chestnut-australia-mens-scuff-suede-slippers-product-2-15872248-276905060_large_flex

I used to have a pair like that. They were nice but would tend to slip off when walking down stairs after the lining flattened out.
Oj
Oj
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 10:51

tWerm wrote:my in-laws bought me these a couple years ago. super comfortable, and warm!

Hi, Tom! Nice win versus the Lions. Do you think Harbuagh will take the UM job if offered?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down