Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After all these years, the Lions can't do better than Raiola?

4 posters

Go down

After all these years, the Lions can't do better than Raiola? Empty After all these years, the Lions can't do better than Raiola?

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-24, 16:10

Once again, Railoa embarrasses himself and shows his true colors. The guy is a constant joke.

http://www.foxsports.com/detroit/story/when-going-get-tough-lions-veterans-melt-down-112414
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

After all these years, the Lions can't do better than Raiola? Empty Re: After all these years, the Lions can't do better than Raiola?

Post by InTenSity 2014-11-24, 16:24

I read a story about this. Not sure what really happened, he went for a knee or something like that. He did it because the Lions had no timeouts and the game was over. NE could have taken a knee and run the clock out, instead they scored another TD. Both sides could have handled things better.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

After all these years, the Lions can't do better than Raiola? Empty Re: After all these years, the Lions can't do better than Raiola?

Post by WBill 2014-11-24, 16:43

A big reason why they suck on short yardage situations. He gets owned by whoever lines up across from him.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-11-24, 16:58

Swanson is here to take over next year, I think they wanted to wait a year so they didn't have too many young players on the line. I'm pretty sure Sims is done after this year too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-24, 18:20

LooseGoose wrote:Swanson is here to take over next year, I think they wanted to wait a year so they didn't have too many young players on the line. I'm pretty sure Sims is done after this year too.

Good point. I can't wait for him to be gone. It's not so much that he often underwhelms as much as he combines shitty play with a shitty attitude.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-11-24, 20:16

Because it is the patriots I think this behavior is alright in my book.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-24, 20:23

steveschneider wrote:Because it is the patriots I think this behavior is alright in my book.

It might have been cool if he did it to Belichick.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down