Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drew Sharp: "Harbaugh would be disastrous"...

+6
Dr. Strangelove
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
beal99
Watch Out Pylon!
Heat Miser
10 posters

Go down

Article Drew Sharp: "Harbaugh would be disastrous"...

Post by Heat Miser 2014-12-01, 11:20

...oh man the SCummers are gonna Drew Sharp: "Harbaugh would be disastrous"... 1896033241 Drew Sharp: "Harbaugh would be disastrous"... 3669899363

Drew Sharp: "Harbaugh would be disastrous"... 1966794946

Sharp: U-M needs coach with staying power, not hot candidate
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Article Re: Drew Sharp: "Harbaugh would be disastrous"...

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-12-01, 11:28

King of the trolls. Drew Sharp: "Harbaugh would be disastrous"... 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-12-01, 11:28

OH THE GOLDEN COMMENTS, CACKLE!

" I must say that in watching the game Saturday, the talent differential between Michigan and OSU did not seem that wide, certainly not the difference between a 5-7 and a 12-1 team. A decent coach could make a big difference rather quickly."

"Let's see if Hackett, who has rode Stealcase into the ground has the smarts to hire a real coach without the input of Carr. There's no guarantee here. Drew Sharp makes the mistake of claiming failing CEO's are treated like coaches. SteelCase was mismanaged yet Hackett somehow survived. Failing CEO's and failing coaches are oft times celebrated as we have seen in the past. Why is it automatically assumed Hackett has any smarts? That wasn't so in the '70's. It still wasn't so when I saw him again at the Schembechler Heart affair a couple of years ago." -- some guy goes on to throw facts at him about Steelcase and Hackett being a success

"offer Pat Narduzzi the job before he takes the Nebraska job"

"And btw, Mich's run from 1997-2004 was better than msu current run. Because it included a national championship. An orange bowl victory. 4 BCS bowl appearances. And 4 Big Ten CHAMPIONSHIPS. So take your bs somewhere else.
Total wins mean nothing because they didnt play as many games."

"Tapping Harbaugh for a short term fix would be okay with me. So long as all eyes are open that it would be only 3-4 years. Frame it as him riding in on a white horse to reestablish Bo's program and leaving as a peer to Schembechler. He would love that challenge, knowing full well he could leave for a different shade of green with no hurt feelings."

"Hire New England Patriots OC Josh McDaniels. He brings instant credibility and is an offensive genius. " - you mean the guy already being tapped for multiple HC jobs in the NFL?

beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-12-01, 11:30

Never trust Drew Sharp with facts.

Michigan State didn't "win" the coaching search when it plucked a former Spartans assistant coach for its head-coaching opening Thanksgiving weekend eight years ago. Mark Dantonio didn't dazzle anybody with his occasionally dour demeanor. But he has built the premier program in the state with double digit-winning seasons in the last four years, two Big Ten championships and a Rose Bowl victory.

I don't remember double-digits in 2012.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-01, 12:47

Floyd Robertson wrote:Never trust Drew Sharp with facts.

I don't remember double-digits in 2012.

Just be lucky he didn't say something like "Dantonio has built MSU into a consistent 7 plus win team with unlikely victories against the likes of TCU in the BW3 Bowl."
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2014-12-01, 14:07

Drew is a fuckwad - they need to take away his AP vote. He moved both MSU and OSU down after winning Saturday.

BTW: My guess is Greg Schiano gets the Michigan gig after they wait on Harbaugh and he turns them down.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-01, 14:14

They all seem to ignore that Jesus Harbaugh was 29-21 as a college coach. Admittedly better than Hoke's career record but certainly not stellar. Hell ol' Bo Pelini just got fired with a much better record.

I guess they think coupling Jesus Peppers & Jesus Harbaugh will make an unbeatable combination.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-01, 14:17

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-01, 14:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:bump..

Drew Sharp: "Harbaugh would be disastrous"... 1896033241
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-01, 14:32

I don't think Harbaugh would do that great of a job in A2, I do hope they
beal99 wrote:OH THE GOLDEN COMMENTS, CACKLE!

" I must say that in watching the game Saturday, the talent differential between Michigan and OSU did not seem that wide, certainly not the difference between a 5-7 and a 12-1 team. A decent coach could make a big difference rather quickly."

"Let's see if Hackett, who has rode Stealcase into the ground has the smarts to hire a real coach without the input of Carr. There's no guarantee here. Drew Sharp makes the mistake of claiming failing CEO's are treated like coaches. SteelCase was mismanaged yet Hackett somehow survived. Failing CEO's and failing coaches are oft times celebrated as we have seen in the past. Why is it automatically assumed Hackett has any smarts? That wasn't so in the '70's. It still wasn't so when I saw him again at the Schembechler Heart affair a couple of years ago." -- some guy goes on to throw facts at him about Steelcase and Hackett being a success

"offer Pat Narduzzi the job before he takes the Nebraska job"

"And btw, Mich's run from 1997-2004 was better than msu current run. Because it included a national championship. An orange bowl victory. 4 BCS bowl appearances. And 4 Big Ten CHAMPIONSHIPS. So take your bs somewhere else.
Total wins mean nothing because they didnt play as many games."

"Tapping Harbaugh for a short term fix would be okay with me. So long as all eyes are open that it would be only 3-4 years. Frame it as him riding in on a white horse to reestablish Bo's program and leaving as a peer to Schembechler. He would love that challenge, knowing full well he could leave for a different shade of green with no hurt feelings."

"Hire New England Patriots OC Josh McDaniels. He brings instant credibility and is an offensive genius. " - you mean the guy already being tapped for multiple HC jobs in the NFL?

I made the mistake of looking at the comments this morning, goddamn that is one trashy fan base.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-12-01, 15:22

Hilarious Victard post regarding tonight's SCum football banquet and the potential awkwardness:

"It would get really awkward if Hoke showed up with a bunch of these"
Drew Sharp: "Harbaugh would be disastrous"... Pruta-food-container-set-of-__0095330_PE233878_S4

Drew Sharp: "Harbaugh would be disastrous"... 1966794946
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-12-01, 15:24

No way Fat Boy can top this...is there?

Drew Sharp: "Harbaugh would be disastrous"... 20101203111646_bust2
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-12-01, 15:26

LooseGoose wrote:They all seem to ignore that Jesus Harbaugh was 29-21 as a college coach.  Admittedly better than Hoke's career record but certainly not stellar.  Hell ol' Bo Pelini just got fired with a much better record.

I guess they think coupling Jesus Peppers & Jesus Harbaugh will make an unbeatable combination.

Would that be like... double Jesus?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-01, 15:27

Heat Miser wrote:No way Fat Boy can top this...is there?

Drew Sharp: "Harbaugh would be disastrous"... 20101203111646_bust2

That pic gave me an idea. Since Floyd they've been hiring progressively fatter and fatter coaches. This guy is still available!

Drew Sharp: "Harbaugh would be disastrous"... Charlie-weis-smells-food
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down