Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting to ponder the whole religious freedom thingy....

+4
Jake from State Farm
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
8 posters

Go down

Starting to ponder the whole religious freedom thingy.... Empty Starting to ponder the whole religious freedom thingy....

Post by kingstonlake 2015-01-07, 08:02

At some point you gotta say WTF.....

Better safe than sorry? Its a big world, plenty if room to "practice it" elsewhere...

Commence hysterical debate.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Starting to ponder the whole religious freedom thingy.... Empty Re: Starting to ponder the whole religious freedom thingy....

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-07, 08:16

I'm a big fan of christianity and it's basic tenets: fear, paranoia, killing, division, hatred, greed and judgment.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Starting to ponder the whole religious freedom thingy.... Empty Re: Starting to ponder the whole religious freedom thingy....

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-01-07, 08:23

If you could figure out how to make religion a tolerate religion b then freedom of religion would be a great thing.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-07, 08:24

Floyd Robertson wrote:If you could figure out how to make religion a tolerate religion b then freedom of religion would be a great thing.
yep..

religious people are the most violent people in the world.. truly a strange group of people.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-01-07, 08:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yep..

religious people are the most violent people in the world.. truly a strange group of people.

Bob, I think you need to look at the foundations of certain religions. People are the by product.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-07, 08:40

kingstonlake wrote:

Bob, I think you need to look at the foundations of certain religions. People are the by product.
fair point.. when the public face of religion - any religion - is people like Bin Laden, Bush, Cheney, Obama, etc., the religion in question is bound to become a bastardized version of itself..

still not interested. I have rock and roll.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-01-07, 08:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm a big fan of christianity and it's basic tenets: fear, paranoia, killing, division, hatred, greed and judgment.

The decapitation rituals are pretty entertaining.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-07, 08:44

Jake from State Farm wrote:

The decapitation rituals are pretty entertaining.
if you're into that sort of thing, I suppose you're right..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-01-07, 08:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
fair point.. when the public face of religion - any religion - is people like Bin Laden, Bush, Cheney, Obama, etc., the religion in question is bound to become a bastardized version of itself..

still not interested. I have rock and roll.

God gave Rock and Roll to you, gave Rock and Roll to you. Put it in the soul of everyone.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-01-07, 08:47

Swillbin

Pulling move it or you're a putz.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-07, 08:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

God gave Rock and Roll to you, gave Rock and Roll to you. Put it in the soul of everyone.
it's a town full of losers and I'm pullin' outta here to win..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-01-07, 08:59

So, why did my thread on gun nuts getting the right in michigan to acquire a gun even if they're charged with domestic abuse or stalking get moved to the swill bin, when an imaginary boogey man in heaven gets to stay on the sports board?

fuckers. I hope you all go to hell. Just like the baptist ministers want you to.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-01-07, 09:07

DWags wrote:So, why did my thread on gun nuts getting the right in michigan to acquire a gun even if they're charged with domestic abuse or stalking get moved to the swill bin, when an imaginary boogey man in heaven gets to stay on the sports board?

fuckers. I hope you all go to hell. Just like the baptist ministers want you to.
its early
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-07, 09:13

DWags wrote:So, why did my thread on gun nuts getting the right in michigan to acquire a gun even if they're charged with domestic abuse or stalking get moved to the swill bin, when an imaginary boogey man in heaven gets to stay on the sports board?

Starting to ponder the whole religious freedom thingy.... 502811600

watch out, dude.. they may bomb you.. (not the mods.. the religious kooks)...Starting to ponder the whole religious freedom thingy.... 4198636888
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-07, 10:55

kingstonlake wrote:At some point you gotta say WTF.....

Better safe than sorry? Its a big world, plenty if room to "practice it" elsewhere...

Commence hysterical debate.

That's just what they wan't you to do. Throw your hands up and accept that there's a religious war, when what there really is, is a resources war that uses religion as an excuse. Meanwhile, the people amassing all the wealth sit in their gilded cages and laugh knowing that all the sides are actually fighting for the same thing.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-01-07, 11:03

Rocinante wrote:

That's just what they wan't you to do. Throw your hands up and accept that there's a religious war, when what there really is, is a resources war that uses religion as an excuse. Meanwhile, the people amassing all the wealth sit in their gilded cages and laugh knowing that all the sides are actually fighting for the same thing.

Some good points.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down