Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys who wear winter skull caps while lifting

+11
Ass Dan
StylesGShmooth
Travis of the Cosmos
beal99
Rocinante
LoneWolfSparty
Turtleneck
Brock Middlebrook
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
tTito
15 posters

Go down

Guys who wear winter skull caps while lifting Empty Guys who wear winter skull caps while lifting

Post by tTito Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 14:51

You guys look BAD ASS. Especially you older guys. The chicks are really digging you.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Guys who wear winter skull caps while lifting Empty Re: Guys who wear winter skull caps while lifting

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 14:55

Thanks bruh.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Guys who wear winter skull caps while lifting Empty Re: Guys who wear winter skull caps while lifting

Post by kingstonlake Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 15:07

tTito wrote:You guys look BAD ASS. Especially you older guys. The chicks are really digging you.

Says the guy with the "I'm a bad ass" avatar.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 15:08

skull caps don't really matter, it's all about the shorts

Guys who wear winter skull caps while lifting Weightlifter3-small
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 15:20

tTito wrote:You guys look BAD ASS. Especially you older guys. The chicks are really digging you.

What's your crossfit routine? You do crossfit? Tell us about your crossfit workouts? Has crossfit changed your life? Did you find Jesus after you founfd crossfit? Lets talk about crossfit.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 15:26

I've done this
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 15:35

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I've done this

1) wear a skullcap?
2) wear shorts that show off your dong?
3) talk endlessly about crossfit?
4) all of the above?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 15:52

kingstonlake wrote:

Says the guy with the "I'm a bad ass" avatar.

Thank you.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 15:53

Turtleneck wrote:

What's your crossfit routine? You do crossfit? Tell us about your crossfit workouts? Has crossfit changed your life? Did you find Jesus after you founfd crossfit? Lets talk about crossfit.

Is that what you guys wearing the skull caps call it?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 16:00

I actually sweat when I work out so... a hat seems counterintuitive.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 16:01

Rocinante wrote:I actually sweat when I work out so... a hat seems counterintuitive.  

Yes, but the chicks dig it, especially if it has a spider on it.

You getting any muscle yet?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 16:24

tTito wrote:

Yes, but the chicks dig it, especially if it has a spider on it.

You getting any muscle yet?

Yes.  It's going pretty well.  I am hesitant to gain fat so it's happening slower than it could, but I'm trying to walk that line between bulking up and slimming down I mean getting fat and it ain't easy.

Last edited by Rocinante on Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 16:34; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 16:24

says MMA avatar?
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 17:33

beal99 wrote:

says MMA avatar?
Since we're discussing it, tTito definitely has the gayest avatar on this site.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 18:37

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

no, thats Rociante.
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Thu 15 Jan 2015 - 1:24

So, we talking about a furry knit cap here or like an Under Armour skull cap? I've been known to wear the latter upon occasion. I always wear something to keep my hair out of my eyes, usually skulls wrap actually.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Thu 15 Jan 2015 - 1:30

beal99 wrote:

no, thats Rociante.

No dude, it's a high horse. Get it? It's not gay it's cool man. {Fart noise}
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Thu 15 Jan 2015 - 1:56

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
It's not gay - straight dudes call it SSA: Same Sex Attraction. Tito is living a normal heterosexual life with the companionship of a woman, as The Lord intended. That doesn't stop him from occasionally being attracted to men, checking them out in the gym, and even rubbing one out thinking about hot guys after his wife is asleep. It's all about being true to God and not acting on primal urges, or at least trying not to.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 15 Jan 2015 - 10:04

I'll admit I've started wearing a Daniel-San style headband to keep my hair and sweat out of my face. I also work out at home though so I often am in my underwear. It's pretty hot.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 15 Jan 2015 - 10:27

Rocinante wrote:I'll admit I've started wearing a Daniel-San style headband to keep my hair and sweat out of my face. I also work out at home though so I often am in my underwear. It's pretty hot.
I don't remember the last time that I've actually lifted an implement whose basic design was meant for exercise...

that said, I do wear a bandana some during the summer - usually either a) when running or b) when mowing the lawn of the Sakimano Estate or c) hangin' at an outdoor music show.. like you, helps keep the hair/sweat out of my eyes..

you're a great American, by the way..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 15 Jan 2015 - 10:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't remember the last time that I've actually lifted an implement whose basic design was meant for exercise...

that said, I do wear a bandana some during the summer - usually either a) when running or b) when mowing the lawn of the Sakimano Estate or c) hangin' at an outdoor music show.. like you, helps keep the hair/sweat out of my eyes..

Glad to hear that at your age your implement is still lifting itself.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe Thu 15 Jan 2015 - 11:17

Cym Jim wrote:
It's not gay - straight dudes call it SSA: Same Sex Attraction. Tito is living a normal heterosexual life with the companionship of a woman, as The Lord intended. That doesn't stop him from occasionally being attracted to men, checking them out in the gym, and even rubbing one out thinking about hot guys after his wife is asleep. It's all about being true to God and not acting on primal urges, or at least trying not to.

come out.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 15 Jan 2015 - 12:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't remember the last time that I've actually lifted an implement whose basic design was meant for exercise...

You're married, it's okay for you to be a skinny little dude. I'm tryna get swole, bro.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Thu 15 Jan 2015 - 12:29

Toe wrote:

come out.

I thought Cym Kim was always out?!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Thu 15 Jan 2015 - 13:09

Let's not forget how important the shorts are for getting a good pump, fellas

Guys who wear winter skull caps while lifting A80000ee

Guys who wear winter skull caps while lifting 70f980ef05d35a2a66470da8b6ab342f

Guys who wear winter skull caps while lifting Muscle-man-jeans

Notice how that last gentleman did not have the proper attire. It can make all the difference.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court Thu 15 Jan 2015 - 17:42

I wear either a Tigers or MSU ball cap when lifting. Before every lift I turn it around backwards like it's a switch and then I'm in the zone.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 16 Jan 2015 - 8:17

Rocinante wrote:

You're married, it's okay for you to be a skinny little dude. I'm tryna get swole, bro.
Guys who wear winter skull caps while lifting 502811600

+1 - you're a great American.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down