Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is tSwill really 2 months away from being a year old?!

+4
SeeRockCity
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
8 posters

Go down

Is tSwill really 2 months away from being a year old?! Empty Is tSwill really 2 months away from being a year old?!

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 12:02

It appears the board originated on 4-15-2014 or so. Man, time flies huh fellas?  Is tSwill really 2 months away from being a year old?! 969504605

Started..
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is tSwill really 2 months away from being a year old?! Empty Re: Is tSwill really 2 months away from being a year old?!

Post by Turtleneck Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 12:06

Is that really a "song" that people listen to...and like?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is tSwill really 2 months away from being a year old?! Empty Re: Is tSwill really 2 months away from being a year old?!

Post by InTenSity Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 12:07

I can't wait for the profit sharing check. Gonna finally make a phone call.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 12:33

The board actually came into existence on April 1st.... Think about that.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 12:39

we're approaching one year of a message board full of Spartans who value freedom of speech, thought and expression..

you guys aren't just great Americans.. you're damn fine Spartans, too. Is tSwill really 2 months away from being a year old?! 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 12:41

SeeRockCity wrote:The board actually came into existence on April 1st.... Think about that.

This is all just an Aprils fools joke?!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 12:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

This is all just an Aprils fools joke?!

I pity the fool.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 12:48

Just sayin' is all.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 13:06

Did you guys know I never got an invitation to come here? Imagine what your lives would be like if I hadn't figured it out.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 13:11

Rocinante wrote:Did you guys know I never got an invitation to come here? Imagine what your lives would be like if I hadn't figured it out.

If not, was an oversight.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 13:22

Rocinante wrote:Did you guys know I never got an invitation to come here?  Imagine what your lives would be like if I hadn't figured it out.  
Same here, I think. Then again not sure much would have changed.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 13:24

Rocinante wrote:Did you guys know I never got an invitation to come here? Imagine what your lives would be like if I hadn't figured it out.

I dream of it.....
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 13:26

SeeRockCity wrote:The board actually came into existence on April 1st.... Think about that.

It'd be funny if on the one year anniversary you put up a big APRIL FOOLS in place of the board. Knowing OTPT and Booby were considering self harm over it would be even funnier...........
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 13:43

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

It'd be funny if on the one year anniversary you put up a big APRIL FOOLS in place of the board. Knowing OTPT and Booby were considering self harm over it would be even funnier...........

Ephesians 4:31-32

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. 32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 13:56

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Ephesians 4:31-32

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. 32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
#Eviscerated
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 14:02

Is tSwill really 2 months away from being a year old?! 502811600

you're a great American and damn fine Spartan..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down