Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How concerned is Penn State with James Franklin?

+11
Heat Miser
James Dean
bullwrinkle
Notorious GiB
Chief Sparty
I Still Hate Weber State
Ruckus
Giant Moose
greenmachine
Ass Dan
NigelUno
15 posters

Go down

How concerned is Penn State with James Franklin? Empty How concerned is Penn State with James Franklin?

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-30, 13:18

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10858666/james-franklin-contacted-alleged-rape-victim-vanderbilt-commodores

"A new defense filing in the case involving rape charges against four former Vanderbilt players claims that then-Commodores and current Penn State coach James Franklin contacted the accuser shortly after the alleged incident."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How concerned is Penn State with James Franklin? Empty Re: How concerned is Penn State with James Franklin?

Post by Ass Dan 2014-04-30, 13:22

Full disclosure: I'm a PSU sympathizer. Been to the campus, second favorite CFB team, GF and her family all love PSU.

It is getting really difficult to continue to like and defend them when shit like this and the hiring of the new rape coverup president from FSU keeps popping up. tRCMB's portrayal of all PSU fans clamoring to protect JoePa's good name and shirk the responsibility associated with Sandusky is really inaccurate but this is inexcusable in my opinion to hire a guy with this type of background.

Franklin is a piece of shit and this is unforgivable if true
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How concerned is Penn State with James Franklin? Empty Re: How concerned is Penn State with James Franklin?

Post by greenmachine 2014-04-30, 13:24

This should be an interesting story to watch. Lost sympathy for them a while back. Hope this bites them in the ass. Interesting how each of their new hires have one thing in common: they had something to do with a rape cover up.
greenmachine
greenmachine
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-30, 13:39

No at all. As long as their coach wins, they don't care if rapes are covered up.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruckus 2014-04-30, 13:43

Psu students play a fun game based on "Bloody Mary". They go into the rape showers and say "Joe Paterno" three times in hope that the next time they comit a crime joe paternos gHost will cover it up.
Ruckus
Ruckus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I Still Hate Weber State 2014-04-30, 13:44

Ass Dan wrote:Full disclosure:  I'm a PSU sympathizer.  Been to the campus, second favorite CFB team, GF and her family all love PSU.

It is getting really difficult to continue to like and defend them when shit like this and the hiring of the new rape coverup president from FSU keeps popping up.  tRCMB's portrayal of all PSU fans clamoring to protect JoePa's good name and shirk the responsibility associated with Sandusky is really inaccurate but this is inexcusable in my opinion to hire a guy with this type of background.  

Franklin is a piece of shit and this is unforgivable if true

The problem is that everyone knew of this situation and that it wasn't necessarily over with and PSU decided to hire him anyway. If a majority of PSU fans didn't put football above all else, then this guy never would have been hired (same goes for the new president). People were so pissed about how the administration handled the Freeh report that the board knew they needed to make sure that people knew they were wholly supportive of the PSU football by hiring the guys that would be best for the football program.
I Still Hate Weber State
I Still Hate Weber State
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-30, 13:49

Ruckus wrote:Psu students play a fun game based on "Bloody Mary".  They go into the rape showers and say "Joe Paterno" three times in hope that the next time they comit a crime joe paternos gHost will cover it up.

HEY! LOOK EVERYONE! ROCKETPLAY FIGURED OUT HOW TO LOG IN AGAIN.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Sparty 2014-04-30, 14:08

I feel bad for them, how could they have possibly known that he was involved with this???
Chief Sparty
Chief Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-04-30, 14:14

Ruckus wrote:Psu students play a fun game based on "Bloody Mary".  They go into the rape showers and say "Joe Paterno" three times in hope that the next time they comit a crime joe paternos gHost will cover it up.

At least you spelled gHost properly.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruckus 2014-04-30, 14:45

Notorious GiB wrote:

At least you spelled gHost properly.
Is there another way?
Ruckus
Ruckus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruckus 2014-04-30, 14:48

NigelUno wrote:

HEY!  LOOK EVERYONE!  ROCKETPLAY FIGURED OUT HOW TO LOG IN AGAIN.
I changed my password to nigelisafuckinhloser . Hard to forget.
Ruckus
Ruckus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-30, 14:53

Ruckus wrote:
I changed my password to nigelisafuckinhloser .  Hard to forget.

passwords by blanch (apparently).

Glad I could help you out though. Logging in is difficult. Did you have any trouble logging in with Ruckus2, Ruckus!, or FreeRuckus!?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruckus 2014-04-30, 15:06

NigelUno wrote:

passwords by blanch (apparently).

Glad I could help you out though.  Logging in is difficult.  Did you have any trouble logging in with Ruckus2, Ruckus!, or FreeRuckus!?
Those were guest accounts. You don't need to log into those.
Ruckus
Ruckus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by bullwrinkle 2014-04-30, 15:55

Repercussions could be severe for Franklin, very likely his statue gets delayed a full year over this.
bullwrinkle
bullwrinkle
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Dean 2014-04-30, 16:29

Unreal. What the hell is wrong with this University? They hire another idiot in the middle of a rape case. The sad thing is their fans are totally oblivious to this and the whole Paterno/Sandusky thing. Complete idiots.
James Dean
James Dean
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-30, 16:39

James Dean wrote:Unreal. What the hell is wrong with this University? They hire another idiot in the middle of a rape case. The sad thing is their fans are totally oblivious to this and the whole Paterno/Sandusky thing. Complete idiots.

You and I need to talk about the number of accounts you have registered here. Send me a PM as to why I shouldn't start nuking them.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-04-30, 17:34

Heat Miser wrote:

You and I need to talk about the number of accounts you have registered here. Send me a PM as to why I shouldn't start nuking them.

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Biff Tannen 2014-04-30, 17:55

Win at all cost, profit, pay the right people, profit some more. This is modern day college athletics.
Biff Tannen
Biff Tannen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Dean 2014-04-30, 20:00

Heat Miser wrote:

Wow somebody has way too much time on their hands. I have 1 account you idiot. Why don't you PM me on tRCMB? I have the same username there as I do here. Before you accuse me of something, you better have something to back it up.
James Dean
James Dean
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanRyan 2014-04-30, 20:31

Giant Moose wrote:No at all. As long as their coach wins, they don't care if rapes are covered up.

It's really sad to see what PSU has become. Their fans are pretty comparable to a cult the way they've defended Paterno. The man helped cover up a huge scandal and they still act like he was a God.
SpartanRyan
SpartanRyan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-04-30, 20:49

SpartanRyan wrote:

It's really sad to see what PSU has become. Their fans are pretty comparable to a cult the way they've defended Paterno. The man helped cover up a huge scandal and they still act like he was a God.

This is a load of shit. There are homers who defend joepa but the vast majority of fans and alums understand what happened and where fault lies. You sound like an idiot.

Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-04-30, 20:50

SpartanRyan wrote:

This is a load of shit. There are homers who defend joepa but the vast majority of fans and alums understand what happened and where fault lies. You sound like an idiot.

Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanRyan 2014-04-30, 20:56

Ass Dan wrote:

The people I have dealt with personally seem to defend JoePa. Most of the people I have talked to are not alums though, so you're more than likely right about alums.
SpartanRyan
SpartanRyan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-30, 22:35

SpartanRyan wrote:

This. Its so beyond embarrassing. Even ofum fans accepted the fraud five punishment and aftermath
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-30, 22:45

blanch32 wrote:

This.  Its so beyond embarrassing.  Even ofum fans accepted the fraud five punishment and aftermath

How concerned is Penn State with James Franklin? 502811600 
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down