Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“She was like a sexy nanny playing ‘pin the fried chicken on the Sambo.’ Abdul Jabbar lets both sides have it.

+4
SeeRockCity
AvgMSUJoe
Notorious GiB
DWags
8 posters

Go down

“She was like a sexy nanny playing ‘pin the fried chicken on the Sambo.’   Abdul Jabbar lets both sides have it. Empty “She was like a sexy nanny playing ‘pin the fried chicken on the Sambo.’ Abdul Jabbar lets both sides have it.

Post by DWags 2014-04-30, 14:59

lol! 

Pretty good stuff from Kareem.

"She blindfolded him and spun him around until he was just blathering all sorts of incoherent racist sound bites that had the news media peeing themselves with glee.”

He's let them know that he's disgusted with both sides and V in a times editorial.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=2777
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

“She was like a sexy nanny playing ‘pin the fried chicken on the Sambo.’   Abdul Jabbar lets both sides have it. Empty Re: “She was like a sexy nanny playing ‘pin the fried chicken on the Sambo.’ Abdul Jabbar lets both sides have it.

Post by DWags 2014-04-30, 15:02

"So, if we’re all going to be outraged, let’s be outraged that we weren’t more outraged when his racism was first evident. Let’s be outraged that private conversations between people in an intimate relationship are recorded and publicly played. Let’s be outraged that whoever did the betraying will probably get a book deal, a sitcom, trade recipes with Hoda and Kathie Lee, and soon appear on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ and ‘Dancing with the Stars."
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

“She was like a sexy nanny playing ‘pin the fried chicken on the Sambo.’   Abdul Jabbar lets both sides have it. Empty Re: “She was like a sexy nanny playing ‘pin the fried chicken on the Sambo.’ Abdul Jabbar lets both sides have it.

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-04-30, 15:12

Kareem Abdul Jablunt is a ninny and it pains me to say he's right.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-04-30, 15:15

Notorious GiB wrote:Kareem Abdul Jablunt is a ninny and it pains me to say he's right.

Dude, ever since the Bucks offered to let him live in New York and miss practices and fly him to Milwaukee for games and he still left, I've hated Lew Alcindor.

Bastard screwed us. The Magical line up of Him, Bob Dandridge, Johnny Mac, Oscar Robertson and Greg Smith, could just out and out ball.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-04-30, 15:21

Of course he's right. I doubt this will be read on GMA though.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-30, 15:22

And speaking of the news media? “They caught big game on a slow news day,” Abdul-Jabbar explained, “so they put his head on a pike, dubbed him Lord of the Flies, and danced around him whooping.”

Boom. If there's anything I hate more than a racist shitbag it's the news media getting off on shit like this.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-30, 15:45

Kareem once said that he hated white people. So I am not sure he should be writing on this topic..............
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-30, 17:20

The whole thing is here.

http://time.com/79590/donald-sterling-kareem-abdul-jabbar-racism/

The big question is “What should be done next?” I hope Sterling loses his franchise. I hope whoever made this illegal tape is sent to prison.

She won't be.  She might be sued though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-04-30, 17:55

Rocinante wrote:The whole thing is here.

http://time.com/79590/donald-sterling-kareem-abdul-jabbar-racism/

She won't be.  She might be sued though.

Oh, she'll definitely be sued. Sterling's wife is suing her already, the paperwork for his suit against her is probably being filed as we speak.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-04-30, 17:58

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Kareem once said that he hated white people. So I am not sure he should be writing on this topic..............
Sadly, Kareem did not address Larry Johnson's comments, calling for an all black league
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down