Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SRC! I am enjoying our work in the thread @ tTurd about nobody caring about who you picked in your bracket!

2 posters

Go down

SRC! I am enjoying our work in the thread @ tTurd about nobody caring about who you picked in your bracket! Empty SRC! I am enjoying our work in the thread @ tTurd about nobody caring about who you picked in your bracket!

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-03-19, 14:37

:lol!:

Let's keep it up!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

SRC! I am enjoying our work in the thread @ tTurd about nobody caring about who you picked in your bracket! Empty Re: SRC! I am enjoying our work in the thread @ tTurd about nobody caring about who you picked in your bracket!

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-19, 14:40

Well, I'm just going with the assumption that when they say that nobody cares about your bracket, they're talking about everyone else.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SRC! I am enjoying our work in the thread @ tTurd about nobody caring about who you picked in your bracket! Empty Re: SRC! I am enjoying our work in the thread @ tTurd about nobody caring about who you picked in your bracket!

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-03-19, 14:51

SeeRockCity wrote:Well, I'm just going with the assumption that when they say that nobody cares about your bracket, they're talking about everyone else.

ME TOO!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down