Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was this kid's username over at RCMB again?

+8
Snake Plissken
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
The Pantry
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
Rocinante
12 posters

Go down

What was this kid's username over at RCMB again? Empty What was this kid's username over at RCMB again?

Post by Rocinante 4/1/2015, 11:29 am

What was this kid's username over at RCMB again? CBhAkKkUgAE9d2j

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What was this kid's username over at RCMB again? Empty Re: What was this kid's username over at RCMB again?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 4/1/2015, 11:33 am

bongajon?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What was this kid's username over at RCMB again? Empty Re: What was this kid's username over at RCMB again?

Post by Rocinante 4/1/2015, 11:33 am

Yep, that's it.

What was this kid's username over at RCMB again? 1486952199
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 4/1/2015, 11:34 am

He turned out to be quite the douche, too.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 4/1/2015, 11:36 am

Death Roe wrote:He turned out to be quite the douche, too.

I thought he did, but I couldn't remember why. Like at first he was the lovable mascot kid, but I remember something happened.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 4/1/2015, 2:07 pm

Where's nedgo?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 4/1/2015, 2:17 pm

I actually bongajon once....(though the guy in the picture doesn't look like him).. he was a nice enough kid.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 4/1/2015, 2:19 pm

Death Roe wrote:He turned out to be quite the douche, too.

Sincerely,

Trcmb s biggest tool
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/1/2015, 2:23 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I actually bongajon once....(though the guy in the picture doesn't look like him).. he was a nice enough kid.

Did you have a beer with him?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 4/1/2015, 2:31 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I actually bongajon once....(though the guy in the picture doesn't look like him).. he was a nice enough kid.

no..

I had yet to be assured by someone who has never met me how much I'd enjoy his company.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 4/1/2015, 3:23 pm

Wasn't bonga always whoring for the camera with the wig?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 4/1/2015, 3:26 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wasn't bonga always whoring for the camera with the wig?
yeah that was him..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 4/1/2015, 4:34 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

I have
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 4/1/2015, 8:19 pm

That's not bonga, just some other douche with a wig
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 4/1/2015, 9:57 pm

Met him at tRCMB tailgate at the ... help me here ... _____ Bowl Game where Brian Hoyer threw 4 fucking interceptions against Boston College or who the hell ever. What was this kid's username over at RCMB again? 1896033241

Thought he was a wicked nice guy, right up until he started heaving in the lake next to the tailgate. What was this kid's username over at RCMB again? 1401550746
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/1/2015, 10:25 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:

Met him at tRCMB tailgate at the ... help me here ... _____ Bowl Game where Brian Hoyer threw 4 fucking interceptions against Boston College or who the hell ever. What was this kid's username over at RCMB again? 1896033241

Thought he was a wicked nice guy, right up until he started heaving in the lake next to the tailgate. What was this kid's username over at RCMB again? 1401550746

Did it draw fish to feed?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 4/1/2015, 10:32 pm

That was either the Champs Sports bowl against BC or the Cap One Bowl against Georgia the next year.

Never had a problem with bonga the poster. The issue with the kid was he always seemed to be more concerned with getting his ugly mug on TV and garnering attention for himself than he did cheering on his school. Which is fine, you don't have to be captain of the spirit squad. But if you're gonna pretend to be captain of the spirit squad, maybe do it for reasons other than to draw attention to yourself. Or something.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 4/1/2015, 11:40 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:That was either the Champs Sports bowl against BC or the Cap One Bowl against Georgia the next year.

Never had a problem with bonga the poster. The issue with the kid was he always seemed to be more concerned with getting his ugly mug on TV and garnering attention for himself than he did cheering on his school. Which is fine, you don't have to be captain of the spirit squad. But if you're gonna pretend to be captain of the spirit squad, maybe do it for reasons other than to draw attention to yourself. Or something.
I think you are putting too much thought into this.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 9/1/2016, 4:36 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

no..

I had yet to be assured by someone who has never met me how much I'd enjoy his company.

I bet that guy will be at the game.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down