Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wisco getting boned by the refs

+10
kingstonlake
InTenSity
CheesySpartan
HT
Turtleneck
steveschneider
Code_Warrior
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
Blanch32
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

wisco getting boned by the refs - Page 2 Empty Re: wisco getting boned by the refs

Post by Chitown_Badger 2015-04-07, 17:20

So apparently the one angle that actually showed whether or not he touched it, which he obviously did, was never shown to the refs.

Go fucking figure.

http://deadspin.com/ncaa-officiating-head-refs-never-saw-best-angle-of-con-1696299612
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

wisco getting boned by the refs - Page 2 Empty Re: wisco getting boned by the refs

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-04-07, 18:38

steveschneider wrote:
HT wrote:

The people who usually say others are just using it as an excuse are the kinds that either are a fan of teams that get all the calls (like Duke BB or ND football), or people who are fans of teams that have never been/will never be in a game with huge stakes.

Personally, I think it's a valid complaint, but simultaneously, some programs should be used to that treatment (like MSU, unfortunately) by now and should put themselves in a position to overcome it or not make it such a factor.

Yep, the way Wisconsin and Duke were defending is the way you gotta play the game these days. feet planted, hands in the air and no contact.

I'll be interested to see what changes Izzo makes next year.

No contact?? Duke was riding our players from half court in
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-04-07, 18:48

The_Dude wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I'd have to check wisky and keNBAcky's stats. But it appears if you eliminate outside interefernce and persuasion, we score the ball better.  wisco getting boned by the refs - Page 2 2599972566 :

Lazy argument because drawing fouls means you are operating your offense very efficiently and well. Good offenses get easy points. Duke ran us off the court and only hit two threes.

I'm not talking about 1 game. I'm showing a trend where one team puts the ball in the basket and the other somehow, mysteriously, year after year, does so from the charity stripe. Every game, every year, every venue, against even very good opponents.  Even those that don't foul. Weird, huh?

In the 94-95 season when rat face bailed on his team to save his record, duke was 13-18 and still shot more free throws them their opponents. Weird, huh.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-04-07, 19:15

Chitown_Badger wrote:So apparently the one angle that actually showed whether or not he touched it, which he obviously did, was never shown to the refs.

Go fucking figure.

http://deadspin.com/ncaa-officiating-head-refs-never-saw-best-angle-of-con-1696299612

How does this happen in a national championship game? Why am I getting angles the refs can't? I'm on mobile so I didn't read the link. fuckin' a.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-04-07, 19:23

HT wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:wisco getting boned by the refs - Page 2 Wis1c525_dkr

"That's what the ref's were saying last night!" Razz Razz Razz

That's actually a pretty sick shirt. I'd love for MSU to have a shirt like that with the state of Michigan.

Obviously you missed the "On" joke
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-07, 19:59

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Chitown_Badger wrote:So apparently the one angle that actually showed whether or not he touched it, which he obviously did, was never shown to the refs.

Go fucking figure.

How does this happen in a national championship game? Why am I getting angles the refs can't? I'm on mobile so I didn't read the link. fuckin' a.

And this was the 2nd biggest boning on the last couple minutes. They missed the out of bounds play on the other end, with the Fuck Duke player's foot on the line. If they call that, he doesn't save the ball, and no 3 point play in the paint.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-04-08, 09:20

That article proves it....natty champ refs are incompetent. Plain as day
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-08, 11:00

Go fucking figure.

Yeah, also go figure how an obvious very close out of bounds call can't be reviewed int he final seconds. No
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2