Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

buy moar twtr

2 posters

Go down

buy moar twtr Empty buy moar twtr

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-01, 11:56

Wall st hates the CEO, but periscope is legit. Look for a 50% gain in the next 12 months. Easy money folks as long as you believe the economy won't tank any time soon
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

buy moar twtr Empty Re: buy moar twtr

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-01, 11:58

I put my money in Vanguard Energy fund VDE. Bought in at $115 and I do think over the next year or so we will see this fund go up.

I'm not touching Twtr...my pick for the social media stocks would be FB.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-01, 12:05

steveschneider wrote:I put my money in Vanguard Energy fund VDE. Bought in at $115 and I do think over the next year or so we will see this fund go up.

Good luck w Fb. Their mobile is junk. Just wait until someone figures that one out cause it won't be them. They will be the next black berry.

Also bought lnkd again. Made 2500 off them over the past 4 years and this dip is a great buying point
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-01, 12:18

Blanch32 wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I put my money in Vanguard Energy fund VDE. Bought in at $115 and I do think over the next year or so we will see this fund go up.

Good luck w Fb. Their mobile is junk. Just wait until someone figures that one out cause it won't be them. They will be the next black berry.

Also bought lnkd again. Made 2500 off them over the past 4 years and this dip is a great buying point

I don't like FB and wouldn't buy it, but out of all the social media stocks they are the strongest imo. They are sitting on a ton of cash, their # advertisers is growing and I think they'll be on prominent display upcoming election.

Also, I thought I read an article where they are upgrading their messenger and a lot of the tech on their platform.

To me it's the strongest one out there, Twitter is poorly run and unprofitable.

The smartest pic imo, is the energy stock I put above. It dips down to 115. I have a position right around there and can see this stock going up to $145.00 in the next year or so.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-01, 12:36

Energy is a terrible investment right now. Be my guest. I owe a few oil etfs and a utility etf both are going no where fast. You're forgetting the strong dollar and what drove up pricing to begin with.

Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-01, 12:47

Blanch32 wrote:Energy is a terrible investment right now. Be my guest. I owe a few oil etfs and a utility etf both are going no where fast. You're forgetting the strong dollar and what drove up pricing to begin with.

Strong sector at a low, I'm willing to take the risk. Sooner or later instability in the region or demand will drive the price up. I'm long on VDE.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-01, 13:31

steveschneider wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Energy is a terrible investment right now. Be my guest. I owe a few oil etfs and a utility etf both are going no where fast. You're forgetting the strong dollar and what drove up pricing to begin with.

Strong sector at a low, I'm willing to take the risk. Sooner or later instability in the region or demand will drive the price up. I'm long on VDE.

Fwiw. Look at the history of commodities. Generally then go no where for a decade then pop. I strongly believe we are past the pop stage
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down