Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Bennett Get Picked Before Marshall????

+3
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
7 posters

Go down

Will Bennett Get Picked Before Marshall???? Empty Will Bennett Get Picked Before Marshall????

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-05-01, 22:46

I don't even know if those are real people but in this thread we will discuss the likelihood of that event playing out.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Will Bennett Get Picked Before Marshall???? Empty Re: Will Bennett Get Picked Before Marshall????

Post by Guest 2015-05-01, 23:07

If it happens it would make the entire draft a joke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Will Bennett Get Picked Before Marshall???? Empty Re: Will Bennett Get Picked Before Marshall????

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-05-01, 23:10

I think I would quit watching football altogether
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-05-01, 23:12

Don't know what you guys are talking about. I stopped watching football when Heath Ledger died.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-05-01, 23:22

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Don't know what you guys are talking about. I stopped watching football when Heath Ledger died.
You just set my therapy back at least 2 years. Thanks guy.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-01, 23:42

I banned the draft. Won't watch it because of Jameis Winston. Guy is pure scum and if FSU, the NCAA and the Florida authorities can't do anything about that POS then I will. My choice is to not watch or dignify the draft this year.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-05-01, 23:50

Duke guy in FSU clothing, amirite?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-02, 00:39

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Duke guy in FSU clothing, amirite?

Kind of hard to say if he's a Duke guy in FSU clothing, but there was a lot of questions surrounding Sulaimon's dismissal from the team.

http://natmonitor.com/2015/03/03/duke-krzyzewski-keep-mouth-shut-about-rape-allegations-against-ex-player/

Accusations are that he sexually assaulted 2 women on campus, but no one is talking and Coach K won't address the topic. Much like the Catholic church scandal, a lot of campuses are more interested in protecting the image of the institution than addressing the real issues.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-08, 12:52

Who knows? But Tony Bennett is coming to Grand Rapids!!

Living legend Tony Bennett coming to Grand Rapids

Will Bennett Get Picked Before Marshall???? Tony-bennett-29b1829dbc1dbc95
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-01-08, 13:56

I wanna go. He's one I really want to see before he calls it a career. I missed BB King and I'm not going to let this get past.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-08, 14:02

Saw B.B. King. Best line ever in The Pope of Greenwich Village: “success is paying 1000 dollars for two Sinatra tickets and sitting three rows in front of Tony Bennett “
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-01-08, 14:26

DWags wrote:Saw B.B. King. Best line ever in The Pope of Greenwich Village: “success is paying 1000 dollars for two Sinatra tickets and sitting three rows in front of Tony Bennett “

Will Bennett Get Picked Before Marshall???? 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-08, 14:34

DWags wrote:Saw B.B. King. Best line ever in The Pope of Greenwich Village: “success is paying 1000 dollars for two Sinatra tickets and sitting three rows in front of Tony Bennett “

I saw BB King when I was too young to fully appreciate him. He opened for Marshall Tucker @ Pine Knob. Came out and did the 1st encore with them.

According to the concert database it had to be 6/19 or 6/20 of 1980, I have no idea of which.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-08, 15:02

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:Saw B.B. King.  Best line ever in The Pope of Greenwich Village:  “success is paying 1000 dollars for two Sinatra tickets and sitting three rows in front of Tony Bennett “

I saw BB King when I was too young to fully appreciate him.   He opened for Marshall Tucker @ Pine Knob.  Came out and did the 1st encore with them.

According to the concert database it had to be 6/19 or 6/20 of 1980, I have no idea of which.

You know BB King and Etta James used to perform in Idlewild.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-01-08, 16:49

I have no idea what is going on with all the bumped (old) threads. But at least it is better than being verbally accosted in the Bitcoin thread.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-08, 16:57

Nordic wrote:I have no idea what is going on with all the bumped (old) threads. But at least it is better than being verbally accosted in the Bitcoin thread.

It's my early onset dementia Nordy, I like picking up on old conversations as if we never parted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-01-08, 17:11

Would you pick Marshall???

Will Bennett Get Picked Before Marshall???? HGATE06
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down