Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product?

+10
DWags
Rocinante
Turtleneck
steveschneider
xsanguine
Floyd Robertson
CORNER BLITZ
WhiteBoyHatcher
HT
tGreenWay
14 posters

Go down

What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product? Empty What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product?

Post by tGreenWay Sun 31 May 2015 - 15:27

This place is a freaking cemetary, so I've dipped into my list of OT Season topics.

My favorite is the 2-in-1 nose- and earhair trimmer. I can't believe how quickly earhairs start sprouting.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product? Empty Re: What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product?

Post by HT Sun 31 May 2015 - 15:49

Beard trimmer. Always feels good to trim my beard down to just a stubble, and then the extra air flow to my face feels good as well.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product? Empty Re: What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 31 May 2015 - 16:01

I use Nair on my balls.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 31 May 2015 - 16:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I use Nair on my balls.

Gonna have to try that. The older I get, the worse my eyesight gets. Ballsacks are real bleeders.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun 31 May 2015 - 17:06

Qtips - accept no substitutes
okeeffes working hands
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 May 2015 - 17:11

What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product? 81tlESqn8NL._SX355_
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 31 May 2015 - 17:13

LooseGoose wrote:What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product? 81tlESqn8NL._SX355_

Is that for like keeping your bunghole pink?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun 31 May 2015 - 17:15

What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product? Mitchells-woolfat-shaving-soap__91259_zoom
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 31 May 2015 - 17:22

My sonic spin brush.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 31 May 2015 - 18:19

tGreenWay wrote:This place is a freaking cemetary, so I've dipped into my list of OT Season topics.

My favorite is the 2-in-1 nose- and earhair trimmer. I can't believe how quickly earhairs start sprouting.

What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product? 80383d1238822512-logest-ear-hairs__270209_03
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 May 2015 - 19:11

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product? 81tlESqn8NL._SX355_

Is that for like keeping your bunghole pink?

Yes, Snake recommended it to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 31 May 2015 - 19:44

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:This place is a freaking cemetary, so I've dipped into my list of OT Season topics.

What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product? 80383d1238822512-logest-ear-hairs__270209_03

What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product? 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 31 May 2015 - 20:34

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Well, I always wondered what you looked like. I assumed more George Clooney-like so I'm a little disappointed.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun 31 May 2015 - 23:37

My head scrubber. The longer my do gets the more I need it. Some of you bald mofos would be jealous of the amount I shed during every shower.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 0:25

For the record, I was kidding about nair on my balls. If you are a manscaper I urge you not to try it. I did once many years ago. It burns. I don't even wish that pain on blanch. Unless it would stop him from reproducing.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 0:36

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:For the record, I was kidding about nair on my balls. If you are a manscaper I urge you not to try it. I did once many years ago. It burns. I don't even wish that pain on blanch. Unless it would stop him from reproducing.

I've never been able to get through this review of Veet without laughing my ass off. Try it.

"After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.
I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considerd myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen.
I didn't have long to wait. At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me.
The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me. This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.
The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before. unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...:)

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 1:46

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Well, I always wondered what you looked like. I assumed more George Clooney-like so I'm a little disappointed.

Actually, I look a lot like Clooney, except I'm much poorer, way shorter, so much fatter, not nearly as good-looking, and no woman can stand to be near me longer than a minute or two. Other than that, we could be twins.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 1:47

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:For the record, I was kidding about nair on my balls. If you are a manscaper I urge you not to try it. I did once many years ago. It burns. I don't even wish that pain on blanch. Unless it would stop him from reproducing.

I don't know, it might be nice to actually have them get some action.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 10:16

After using this to cut 50 years of forest off my back I feel as sleek as an otter in a lake.

MANGROOMER Ultimate Pro Back Shaver with 2 Shock Absorber Flex Heads, Power Hinge, Extreme Reach Handle and Power Burst

What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product? 61dvmz3RHLL._SX522_
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 10:51

Call me old fashioned but I will go with soap and a toothbrush.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 10:51

Bidet
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 10:53

MSU addict wrote:Call me old fashioned but I will go with soap and a toothbrush.
I'd go along with this.

I'm not sure I know what some of this fancy stuffy people are talking about even is.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 14:05

LooseGoose wrote:After using this to cut 50 years of forest off my back I feel as sleek as an otter in a lake.

MANGROOMER Ultimate Pro Back Shaver with 2 Shock Absorber Flex Heads, Power Hinge, Extreme Reach Handle and Power Burst

What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product? 61dvmz3RHLL._SX522_

I don't have back hair. But my belly is starting to get really hairy. Getting old is weird.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 14:26

Surprised I haven't seen bar of soap or a wash cloth on here.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 17:25

Booty wipes. What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product? 2275418548
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 17:27

Period towel
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 17:39

What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product? 502811600 I forgot about the period towel. Occasionally, I miss Blanch.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 17:43

Rocinante wrote: What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product? 502811600 I forgot about the period towel. Occasionally, I miss Blanch.

Grab another handful of poop, adjust your aim, and fire when ready.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 17:45

Rocinante wrote: What's your favorite personal hygiene/grooming product? 502811600 I forgot about the period towel. Occasionally, I miss Blanch.

I miss all of the swill outcasts. They brought a lot to the board.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 17:49

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I miss all of the swill outcasts. They brought a lot to the board.

I don’t usually bet money, but I’dve bet the house this comment was due to get posted from you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down