Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News ) I want to ..... well, you know.

+6
Rocinante
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
Cym Jim
The_Dude
Jethro Bodeen
10 posters

Go down

Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. Empty Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News ) I want to ..... well, you know.

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-06-23, 11:53

I find her very, very hot. Classy, yet slutty. She seems like she'd fuck like a whore. I like that.
Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. Kennedy_michael_jordon
Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. 920x920
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. Empty Re: Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News ) I want to ..... well, you know.

Post by The_Dude 2015-06-23, 12:38

Has her own show on Fox Business...is a liberterian I believe.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. Empty Re: Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News ) I want to ..... well, you know.

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-06-23, 13:30

The_Dude wrote:Has her own show on Fox Business...is a liberterian I believe.

Yep. Watch her there. I didn't watch much MTV in the 90's and don't remember her from then. Now she's a milfish, librarian, geekish, hot POA. I want some! WANT SOME!
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-06-23, 13:34

Never seen her before, but she looks like she would talk too much.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-23, 13:59

Cym Jim wrote:Never seen her before, but she looks like she would talk too much.
I have no idea who she is. If she works at Fox News, I would assume that's she's quite angry and, as such, would be a sad person to be around.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-06-23, 14:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cym Jim wrote:Never seen her before, but she looks like she would talk too much.
I have no idea who she is. If she works at Fox News, I would assume that's she's quite angry and, as such, would be a sad person to be around.

Nothing like prejudice and insularity to reinforce your own prejudice and insularity.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-23, 14:11

Jethro Bodeen wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have no idea who she is. If she works at Fox News, I would assume that's she's quite angry and, as such, would be a sad person to be around.

Nothing like prejudice and insularity to reinforce your own prejudice and insularity.
this.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-06-23, 14:45

Jethro Bodeen wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have no idea who she is. If she works at Fox News, I would assume that's she's quite angry and, as such, would be a sad person to be around.

Says the guy that equates women who like aggressive sex with being whores. Yeah, women that assume the upper hand anywhere in life must be whores.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-23, 15:03

Turtleneck wrote:
Jethro Bodeen wrote:

Says the guy that equates women who like aggressive sex with being whores.  Yeah, women that assume the upper hand anywhere in life must be whores.
not to mention he's the guy who started this very thread about the sexual objectification of a woman.

oh well - whatcha gonna do?  Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-06-23, 15:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Says the guy that equates women who like aggressive sex with being whores.  Yeah, women that assume the upper hand anywhere in life must be whores.
not to mention he's the guy who started this very thread about the sexual objectification of a woman.

oh well - whatcha gonna do?  Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. 2599972566

Well, keep in mind that a woman who likes sex is a whore. Partly because they left the kitchen.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-06-23, 17:57

She looks like her pussy stinks.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-06-23, 18:23

I'm more a Crystal Marie Denha fan

Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. Lmavq810

Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. Crysta10

Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. Nm240710

Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. Mv5bmt10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-23, 18:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Bob would rather pick his fuck buddy from this happy menu:

Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. Dog-65535880709
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-06-23, 18:46

Need pics...also, if there's one thing Fox News does right, it's have the best "talent" out of the news networks.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-06-23, 19:44

HT wrote:Need pics...also, if there's one thing Fox News does right, it's have the best "talent" out of the news networks.

Shes doesnt have the body she once did in the 90s, but still bangable.

Man, what I would give to go to Fox's Xmas party. Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. 55953254 Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. 3557613862
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-06-23, 21:39

HT wrote:Need pics...also, if there's one thing Fox News does right, it's have the best "talent" out of the news networks.
Too bad it's the only thing they do right. Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. 3003718628
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-24, 07:43

that's because they know, as is evidenced in this thread, that their demographic is a bunch of right wing knuckle-draggin' misogynists..

just don't tell them that they are involved in a war on women. They hate that about as much as they do being called a racist. Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. 502811600 - They prefer their women to just smile, nod and go away quietly.. ya know, don't make too much of a fuss while they're baking pies.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-06-24, 08:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
that's because they know, as is evidenced in this thread, that their demographic is a bunch of right wing knuckle-draggin' misogynists..

just don't tell them that they are involved in a war on women. They hate that about as much as they do being called a racist.  Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. 502811600 -  They prefer their women to just smile, nod and go away quietly.. ya know, don't make too much of a fuss while they're baking pies.

Eh, I like that more than the overly PC, left wing social justice warriors who believe in handouts and being "accepting" of everything so as long as "everything" falls into what aligns with their viewpoints.

Neither are good, but if I had to pick, I'd probably roll with the Fox News crowd over the MSNBC crowd any day.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-06-24, 08:51

Snake Plissken wrote:
Too bad it's the only thing they do right. Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. 3003718628

They're good at making the news funny. I always get a laugh out of how outrageous Fox News and their takes are, and how blatant they are about where they stand despite being "fair and balanced."
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-24, 09:14

HT wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

just don't tell them that they are involved in a war on women. They hate that about as much as they do being called a racist.  Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. 502811600 -  They prefer their women to just smile, nod and go away quietly.. ya know, don't make too much of a fuss while they're baking pies.

Eh, I like that more than the overly PC, left wing social justice warriors who believe in handouts and being "accepting" of everything so as long as "everything" falls into what aligns with their viewpoints.

Neither are good, but if I had to pick, I'd probably roll with the Fox News crowd over the MSNBC crowd any day.
I truly wouldn't roll with any of them - all are quite likely the pompous, self-important types who tow the corporate line and make certain their pre-determined agenda is rigidly followed.

when, in truth, they probably have the intellect of a creek rock with the inability to thoughtfully develop and convey an independent view while demonstrating a willful ignorance about the lives of everyday people.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-24, 09:33

HT wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:

They're good at making the news funny. I always get a laugh out of how outrageous Fox News and their takes are, and how blatant they are about where they stand despite being "fair and balanced."
Unlike say MSNBC which plays it right down the middle??

Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. 1966794946 Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. 1966794946 Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. 1966794946
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-24, 09:36

The day I'm on either side of the major news outlets... Just end it
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-06-24, 09:39

LooseGoose wrote:
HT wrote:

Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. 1966794946 Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. 1966794946 Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. 1966794946

MSNBC pisses me off. Rachel Maddow or whatever he name is, is just obnoxious and ridiculous. They aren't funny like how Fox News is, and the women aren't as good looking. They're just annoying. So, in the battle for watching ridiculous cable news, Fox News is the easy winner.

Also, for what it's worth, I am a conservative.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-24, 10:05

the fact that you folks even know who these people are amazes me.. Lisa Kennedy ( Fox News )  I want to ..... well, you know. 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-24, 10:20

HT wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

MSNBC pisses me off. Rachel Maddow or whatever he name is, is just obnoxious and ridiculous. They aren't funny like how Fox News is, and the women aren't as good looking. They're just annoying. So, in the battle for watching ridiculous cable news, Fox News is the easy winner.

Also, for what it's worth, I am a conservative.
I hate them all.   I can't stand the continuous bickering over small potatoes shit while the world goes to hell.  My guess is that over the past 10 years I've watched less than 20 hours of television news total and most of that on election nights.   I defend Fox only because they're under continual attack by people that refuse to admit that MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC & CBS are all peas in the same partisan pod.  They may be from slightly different ends of the pod but they're in the same one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down