Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Dantonio doing the voice over on this?

+2
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Is Dantonio doing the voice over on this?   Empty Is Dantonio doing the voice over on this?

Post by DWags 2015-07-14, 12:27

My old ears seem to say yes, but I'm old.  

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is Dantonio doing the voice over on this?   Empty Re: Is Dantonio doing the voice over on this?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-14, 12:37

I don't know but I can't wait for football season.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is Dantonio doing the voice over on this?   Empty Re: Is Dantonio doing the voice over on this?

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-14, 12:46

Damn you're old

Not even close
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-14, 12:47

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Damn you're old

Not even closeclose

Ok, one close is good enough.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-14, 12:47

sounded like Rich Homie Quan to me.. of course, I had just eaten some cantaloupe so I might be wrong.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-14, 12:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:sounded like Rich Homie Quan to me.. of course, I had just eaten some cantaloupe so I might be wrong.

Turn down the Springstein.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-14, 13:17

I stopped watching after I saw the block S.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-14, 13:26

Giant Moose wrote:I stopped watching after I saw the block S.

Wait, that is right at the beginning!   You hardly saw any of it before you stopped watching.  I just rechecked, it's like the first thing you see.  That means maybe you only saw like 3 seconds of it.  I don't even think you got to the voice part I was asking about.  

I'd really appreciate it if you watched it longer.  TIA
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-14, 13:27

DWags wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:I stopped watching after I saw the block S.

Wait, that is right at the beginning!   You hardly saw any of it before you stopped watching.  I just rechecked, it's like the first thing you see.  That means maybe you only saw like 3 seconds of it.  I don't even think you got to the voice part I was asking about.  

Our logo is the Spartan. I wouldn't think Dantonio would be doing a voiceover on a video that started off with our old logo.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-14, 13:28

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Our logo is the Spartan. I wouldn't think Dantonio would be doing a voiceover on a video that started off with our old logo.

Honestly, I never knew that was an issue.  Especially to the point that it gets somebody so upset.  .
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-14, 13:35

DWags wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Honestly, I never knew that was an issue.  Especially to the point that it gets somebody so upset.  .
Who's upset? Are you upset at me for not watching more than 2 seconds? I'm sorry.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-14, 13:39

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Who's upset? Are you upset at me for not watching more than 2 seconds? I'm sorry.

No, I'm being honest in that I didn't know there was a Spartan Symbol Snobbery type thing.   I have no problem if you refuse to buy or watch the video because of a Block S.   I really have never known there was a devisiveness to it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-14, 13:45

DWags wrote:No, I'm being honest in that I didn't know there was a Spartan Symbol Snobbery type thing.   I have no problem if you refuse to buy or watch the video because of a Block S.   I really have never known there was a devisiveness to it.
Really? I thought that lots of people were mad at Hollis when he switched to the Spartan logo at midfield/court.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-14, 13:48

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:No, I'm being honest in that I didn't know there was a Spartan Symbol Snobbery type thing.   I have no problem if you refuse to buy or watch the video because of a Block S.   I really have never known there was a devisiveness to it.
Really? I thought that lots of people were mad at Hollis when he switched to the Spartan logo at midfield/court.

I remember that, but didn't realize there was s divide. I've got msu gear that has the S and the Spartan logo. I guess I just wasn't that in toon to those who were against one or the other.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-14, 13:48

DWags wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Moose is like Hulk, he's always angry
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-14, 13:49

is kissing Rich Homie Quan kind of like kissing the Spartan logo? If so, count me in.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-14, 13:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:is kissing Rich Homie Quan kind of like kissing the Spartan logo? If so, count me in.

Who is Rich Homie Quan?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-14, 13:52

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
DWags wrote:

He is very detail oriented though. OMG they used G45521 instead of G45530!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-14, 13:58

DWags wrote:Who is Rich Homie Quan?
I think he was a WR for us in 2013-14.

Is Dantonio doing the voice over on this?   WWPDOxu
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-14, 14:00

Giant Moose wrote:

straight up, yo.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-14, 14:29

Giant Moose wrote:

Is that the guy on the left or right?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-14, 14:33

DWags wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

our coach - a great Spartan - talks about dancing, listening to Rich Homie Quan.. this is actually the ring tone that I set my morning alarm to.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-14, 14:33

DWags wrote:Is that the guy on the left or right?
Do you mean our right and left or their right and left?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-14, 14:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

our coach - a great Spartan - talks about dancing, listening to Rich Homie Quan.. this is actually the ring tone that I set my morning alarm to.

So, you don't know which guy it is either
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-14, 14:36

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:Is that the guy on the left or right?
Do you mean our right and left or their right and left?

Now I'm even more confused.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-14, 14:38

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:our coach - a great Spartan - talks about dancing, listening to Rich Homie Quan.. this is actually the ring tone that I set my morning alarm to.

So, you don't know which guy it is either
the bald guy, second from the right is black.

that's all I really know.

GO GREEN!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-14, 17:23

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
DWags wrote:

Is Dantonio doing the voice over on this?   502811600 I always thought of Moose like Mikey from the Life cereal commercials from way, way back. "He won't like it. He hates everything."

And BTW, there's no way that's Coach MD narrating the vid.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-15, 07:51

tGreenWay wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Is Dantonio doing the voice over on this?   502811600 I always thought of Moose like Mikey from the Life cereal commercials from way, way back. "He won't like it. He hates everything."

I told ya.. it's Rich Homie Quan.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-15, 09:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Bob, you're thinking of your favorite team and coach using the rapper Xzibit for a voice over. I know, they all look a like to you

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2015/05/xzibit-does-voiceover-for-michigan-football-hype-video/
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-15, 09:21

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I told ya.. it's Rich Homie Quan.

Bob, you're thinking of your favorite team and coach using the rapper Xzibit for a voice over. I know, they all look a like to you

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2015/05/xzibit-does-voiceover-for-michigan-football-hype-video/
I love how even the "Spartan Hype Video" thread has now turned into a UM thread.. Is Dantonio doing the voice over on this?   502811600

god, I hate them. Is Dantonio doing the voice over on this?   1896033241
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-15, 09:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I love how even the "Spartan Hype Video" thread has now turned into a UM thread.. Is Dantonio doing the voice over on this?   502811600

god, I hate them. Is Dantonio doing the voice over on this?   1896033241

You started it by not being able to tell the difference between rappers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-15, 11:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I wouldn't know. I'm straight up Philly, homes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down