Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OregonLive: Few Hotel Rooms Left for Oregon @ MSU (Article Suggests Renting a Room at Bob's, Says Bob Gives Discount to Swill Members)

+2
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
6 posters

Go down

OregonLive: Few Hotel Rooms Left for Oregon @ MSU (Article Suggests Renting a Room at Bob's, Says Bob Gives Discount to Swill Members) Empty OregonLive: Few Hotel Rooms Left for Oregon @ MSU (Article Suggests Renting a Room at Bob's, Says Bob Gives Discount to Swill Members)

Post by Turtleneck Wed 29 Jul 2015 - 11:03

http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2015/07/watch_good_luck_getting_a_hote.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

OregonLive: Few Hotel Rooms Left for Oregon @ MSU (Article Suggests Renting a Room at Bob's, Says Bob Gives Discount to Swill Members) Empty Re: OregonLive: Few Hotel Rooms Left for Oregon @ MSU (Article Suggests Renting a Room at Bob's, Says Bob Gives Discount to Swill Members)

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 29 Jul 2015 - 11:06

I have 2 guest rooms (I suppose 3 if I were to temporarily renovate the basement for sleeping quarters) - I could potentially make some serious bank that weekend... maybe double-down on a parking premium.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

OregonLive: Few Hotel Rooms Left for Oregon @ MSU (Article Suggests Renting a Room at Bob's, Says Bob Gives Discount to Swill Members) Empty Re: OregonLive: Few Hotel Rooms Left for Oregon @ MSU (Article Suggests Renting a Room at Bob's, Says Bob Gives Discount to Swill Members)

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 29 Jul 2015 - 11:08

If it weren't for Hollis, we would be able to have an all-night party at the tennis courts or Munn.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed 29 Jul 2015 - 11:32

I have a hotel room that I still haven't canceled. I don't think I'm going to go, though. How much are these Oregon fans willing to pay?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ingenious Gentleman Wed 29 Jul 2015 - 16:53

Giant Moose wrote:I have a hotel room that I still haven't canceled. I don't think I'm going to go, though. How much are these Oregon fans willing to pay?

Fuck the Oregon fans...help out a Spartan who may need a room!
The Ingenious Gentleman
The Ingenious Gentleman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 29 Jul 2015 - 18:04

Giant Moose wrote:I have a hotel room that I still haven't canceled. I don't think I'm going to go, though. How much are these Oregon fans willing to pay?

What hotel?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed 29 Jul 2015 - 18:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

What hotel?
The HoJo on Trowbridge
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 29 Jul 2015 - 20:54

Maybe pulling will let them camp out on the lawn of one of his parents rentals? lol!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down