Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you think I'm too afraid to post on trcmb?

+9
Giant Moose
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
NigelUno
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
Blanch32
13 posters

Go down

do you think I'm too afraid to post on trcmb? Empty do you think I'm too afraid to post on trcmb?

Post by Blanch32 Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:49 am

Now that I've gotten my posting privileges back on trcmb, I've been called soft and a sellout by various posters since I didn't go in guns a blazing. Therefore I was wondering if I do indeed appear compliant with the rods over there like they've somehow beaten me into submission.

....and yes I do worry about my posting rep and legacy
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

do you think I'm too afraid to post on trcmb? Empty Re: do you think I'm too afraid to post on trcmb?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:50 am

why would you (or anyone) actually want to post there?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

do you think I'm too afraid to post on trcmb? Empty Re: do you think I'm too afraid to post on trcmb?

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:52 am

More do you think I'm too afraid to post on trcmb? 1469072363
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:52 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:why would you (or anyone) actually want to post there?

this. place is stale and boring, and they try to control what you post. that sounds fun.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:10 pm

Yes.

Prove me wrong.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:15 pm

I forget...did Snake want his payment in small, unmarked bills, bourbon, or beer?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:18 pm

NigelUno wrote:I forget...did Snake want his payment in small, unmarked bills, bourbon, or beer?
Probably bourbon soaked, small, unmarked bills. and beer.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:23 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

this. place is stale and boring, and they try to control what you post. that sounds fun.
though, from what I understand (from someone who I've never met and knows nothing about me), there is one guy in particular there that I'd really enjoy having a beer with.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:32 pm

Amusement really. That and a sutal Avenue to promo this board and free speech in general
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:35 pm

I think you're afraid. You're terrified. You know what I think? I think you liked being gone. You didn't have to handle the pressure there and you can't handle it. You'll wilt like a leaf there and you won't be able to take it mentally until you have a full breakdown. That's what I think is going to happen.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:40 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think you're afraid. You're terrified. You know what I think? I think you liked being gone. You didn't have to handle the pressure there and you can't handle it. You'll wilt like a leaf there and you won't be able to take it mentally until you have a full breakdown. That's what I think is going to happen.

True. This is my deepest life fear.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:46 pm

Did you kiss the Spartan Tailgate logo yet while everyone there cheered?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:59 pm

I think you're afraid that you'll like it.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:48 pm

Giant Moose wrote:Did you kiss the Spartan Tailgate logo yet while everyone there cheered?

Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:50 pm

Blanch32 wrote:Now that I've gotten my posting privileges back on trcmb, I've been called soft and a sellout by various posters since I didn't go in guns a blazing. Therefore I was wondering if I do indeed appear compliant with the rods over there like they've somehow beaten me into submission.

So when are you going to man-the-fuck-up and start a thread over there?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:22 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

The more blanch posts over there, the less he'll post here.  Therefore.....

Blanch, don't listen to these guys.  tRCMB is message board heaven.  Don't ruin this chance you have to make a difference over there.  Be yourself, but don't go too over the top and get banned.  tRCMB needs you.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:50 pm

Pretty sure TB un-friended me on Facebook cause I let my donate expire. Stll friends with Mel though Basketball
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:32 pm

tTito wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Now that I've gotten my posting privileges back on trcmb, I've been called soft and a sellout by various posters since I didn't go in guns a blazing. Therefore I was wondering if I do indeed appear compliant with the rods over there like they've somehow beaten me into submission.

So when are you going to man-the-fuck-up and start a thread over there?

Pretty sure I already did. Man is that place a ghost town. ...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down