Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve... Just realized I forgot about pick em

4 posters

Go down

Steve... Just realized I forgot about pick em Empty Steve... Just realized I forgot about pick em

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-16, 07:33

You got this week and I'll do the next two? Already on the road to the UP. Appreciate you.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Steve... Just realized I forgot about pick em Empty Re: Steve... Just realized I forgot about pick em

Post by steveschneider 2015-09-16, 07:58

Haha I will get it out today.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Steve... Just realized I forgot about pick em Empty Re: Steve... Just realized I forgot about pick em

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-16, 08:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You got this week and I'll do the next two? Already on the road to the UP. Appreciate you.

Make sure you do this stuff in graduate school.

Dr. Smith,

I forgot a paper was due this week. I'll write two papers next week to make up for the paper I missed this week. I'm already on the road to the UP. Appreciate you.

- OTPT.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-16, 08:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You got this week and I'll do the next two? Already on the road to the UP. Appreciate you.
WTF??  How am I supposed to get your shopping list and $$ in the library book with this short warning?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-16, 08:37

LooseGoose wrote:
WTF??  How am I supposed to get your shopping list and $$ in the library book with this short warning?

I thought it was my week to buy his groceries?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-16, 08:54

So do we have to give OTPT's mod hat to DWags now?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down