Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actress Charged With Indecent Exposure..

+8
NigelUno
The Pantry
Code_Warrior
gomersbro
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
SpartyScotty
Rocinante
12 posters

Go down

Actress Charged With Indecent Exposure..  Empty Actress Charged With Indecent Exposure..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-16, 09:42

at first, I was like "hmmm.. okay.. well, lemme check a little more into this".. and then I clicked on the article.

Shocked

CNN Article
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Actress Charged With Indecent Exposure..  Empty Re: Actress Charged With Indecent Exposure..

Post by Guest 2015-09-16, 09:49

Bob?

I see you omitted her political and religious affiliations.   That's not like you, please inform us of those so I can decide whether to be outraged.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Actress Charged With Indecent Exposure..  Empty Re: Actress Charged With Indecent Exposure..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-16, 09:53

LooseGoose wrote:Bob?

I see you omitted her political and religious affiliations.   That's not like you, please inform us of those so I can decide whether to be outraged.
this is tSwill - a place where fellow Spartans can develop their own opinions and voice them accordingly.. without fear of being banned.

Actress Charged With Indecent Exposure..  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-16, 10:23

She was kinda hot back in the day.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartyScotty 2015-09-16, 10:58

Thanks for posting. I am sure this will ensure a big win over Air Force this Saturday.
SpartyScotty
SpartyScotty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-16, 11:06

SpartyScotty wrote:Thanks for posting. I am sure this will ensure a big win over Air Force this Saturday.
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

GO GREEN!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-09-16, 11:12

LooseGoose wrote:Bob?

It's a CNN link........
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro 2015-09-16, 12:24

Bob,
Harriman is right outside of Knoxville. Isn't that just across the Smokies from where you came from?
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-16, 12:27

gomersbro wrote:Bob,
Harriman is right outside of Knoxville. Isn't that just across the Smokies from where you came from?
yep - grew up in the western part of North Carolina.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-09-16, 13:59

I was hoping for Jeri Ryan nude pics, but got the actress that played Kes instead. Thanks for nothing Bob.

That being said, Kes was attractive on the show. It just goes to show how much makeup can do for an uggo with mental problems.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-16, 15:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
gomersbro wrote:Bob,
yep - grew up in the western part of North Carolina.

Anywhere near Lake Lure?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-16, 15:34

The Pantry wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep - grew up in the western part of North Carolina.

Anywhere near Lake Lure?
about half an hour from there.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-16, 15:35

Code_Warrior wrote:I was hoping for Jeri Ryan nude pics, but got the actress that played Kes instead. Thanks for nothing Bob.

That being said, Kes was attractive on the show. It just goes to show how much makeup can do for an uggo with mental problems.

blanch licked her ear.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-09-16, 17:02

Weird. The whole thing seems alien to me. Sounds like they might ship her off to jail but I'd be stunned if it will phase her.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-16, 17:05

SeeRockCity wrote:Weird. The whole thing seems alien to me. Sounds like they might ship her off to jail but I'd be stunned if it will phase her.

Nerd
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-16, 17:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Anywhere near Lake Lure?
about half an hour from there.
My kids jointly own a 4 acre lot in a mountain residential development 6-8 miles north of LL. Nice area but the roads through the place are a bitch. Broke the power steering on my SUV last time we were there. Had to drive all the way back to Detroit without it.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-16, 18:10

Turtleneck wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:Weird. The whole thing seems alien to me. Sounds like they might ship her off to jail but I'd be stunned if it will phase her.

Nerd

I heard he wore some Star Trek outfit to tRCMB tailgate.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-09-16, 18:52

From this Actress Charged With Indecent Exposure..  600full-jennifer-lien

To this Actress Charged With Indecent Exposure..  Jennifer-lien-11
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-16, 19:26

Dr. Strangelove wrote:From this Actress Charged With Indecent Exposure..  600full-jennifer-lien

To this Actress Charged With Indecent Exposure..  Jennifer-lien-11
Looks like a dude in her mugshot

Actress Charged With Indecent Exposure..  Rs_60010
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-17, 07:56

The Pantry wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:about half an hour from there.
My kids jointly own a 4 acre lot in a mountain residential development 6-8 miles north of LL.  Nice area but the roads through the place are a bitch.  Broke the power steering on my SUV last time we were there.  Had to drive all the way back to Detroit without it.
yeah, beautiful area.. I get down there 4-5 times a year probably.

The roads can be steep and pretty treacherous. Makes for some great cycling but maybe not great for power steering.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 2015-09-17, 19:33

This thread did not end well..
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down