Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So.. Are We Having a Week 3 College Football Pick'em?

5 posters

Go down

So.. Are We Having a  Week 3 College Football Pick'em? Empty So.. Are We Having a Week 3 College Football Pick'em?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-17, 09:08

So.. Are We Having a  Week 3 College Football Pick'em? 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So.. Are We Having a  Week 3 College Football Pick'em? Empty Re: So.. Are We Having a Week 3 College Football Pick'em?

Post by steveschneider 2015-09-17, 09:18

I'm going to be posting the picks today. I was slammed at work and watched the debate last night.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

So.. Are We Having a  Week 3 College Football Pick'em? Empty Re: So.. Are We Having a Week 3 College Football Pick'em?

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-17, 09:26

steveschneider wrote:I'm going to be posting the picks today. I was slammed at work and watched the debate last night.
OTPT screwed you over throwing that at you at the last minute while he goes on vacation. You really need to fight him at the Mackinac Bridge.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-17, 09:27

steveschneider wrote:I'm going to be posting the picks today. I was slammed at work and watched the debate last night.
that you allow your personal and professional life to negatively impact the way the board operates is something we have very little patience for.

You've been warned.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-09-17, 09:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
that you allow your personal and professional life to negatively impact the way the board operates is something we have very little patience for.

You've been warned.

I won't make excuses, I will get out in front of this mistake and take responsibility. It won't ever happen again.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-17, 09:36

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:that you allow your personal and professional life to negatively impact the way the board operates is something we have very little patience for.

You've been warned.

I won't make excuses, I will get out in front of this mistake and take responsibility. It won't ever happen again.
Thank you.

And, FYI, I felt bad about the stern nature of my words, but it had to be done.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-17, 09:45

That's a way bigger waste of time then a for free pick em on a message board.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-09-17, 10:00

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

True, the winner of the debate was some beyotch that drove HP into the ground. The day she was fired their stocks jumped $10.00. I remember her well, she was always mentioned on the financial sections as being a disaster.

I was stunned of all the group I found I agreed with Trump and Paul the most. Christi was the most like able, but that guy is so full of shit. for all the bs he's pulled in NJ. No way that guy should ever take a position much higher than gov.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-17, 10:03

I call dibs on picking Michigan State.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down