Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB (tCock)

+39
InTenSity
Munn Field
Punisher98
Cool Runnings
BostonUSpartan
StylesGShmooth
d_mcc
xwing
y2kMgrad
tig ol bitties
Bizarro Fletch
The Pantry
DITKA
Blanch32
TrueGreenSpartan
Notorious GiB
Townie
Sparty11
Rocinante
Bill Cain
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
JEK
Spartyon1
SeeRockCity
LoneWolfSparty
Trevor Barnes
NigelUno
SawGreen
Youngblood 96
Ass Dan
tanfan!
Heat Miser
Rodeo Burger
Schticky
Bud Fox
Son of Sparta
MJ
Ned Stark
43 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who is the worst Rod on tCock (RCMB)

Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 16 ]
Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 10 ]
Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 12 ]
Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 9 ]
Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 22 ]

Total Votes : 81

Poll closed

Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB (tCock)

Post by The Pantry 2014-05-07, 19:13

Townie wrote:

That dude is the worst!
A dude...?  I always thought Green Cheesiest was Con Queso's wife.  Are they ghey still married?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB (tCock)

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-05-07, 19:17

In case no one has been straight up with you, "tCock" isn't working. Back to the drawing board.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-07, 20:16

The Pantry wrote:
Townie wrote:

That dude is the worst!
A dude...?  I always thought Green Cheesiest was Con Queso's wife.  Are they ghey still married?

I thought it was ConQueso & Sonrisa. Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 2599972566
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2014-05-07, 20:18

I voted for trevor, mostly because it does seem like he doesn't care at this point.
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-05-07, 20:59

Heat Miser wrote:

I thought it was ConQueso & Sonrisa. Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 2599972566
I thought that couple was Sonrisa and 'Fighting With a Vim'...?  Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 2599972566 
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-05-07, 21:21

I stand behind Snake.  Whether you agreed or disagreed, at least he anted up and communicated/gave a comment on a thread lock.  Some integrity there.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-07, 21:22

SawGreen wrote:I stand behind Snake.  Whether you agreed or disagreed, at least he anted up and communicated/gave a comment on a thread lock.  Some integrity there.

Agreed. Snake is good people. Plus I owe him some Bourbon.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-05-07, 21:30

gHost Spartan wrote:

Snake is a piece of shit. If that fuckface was dying on the side of the road I'd piss on him, break his legs with my tire iron so he couldn't move, the rum him over.
Think he'd prefer bourbon....
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-07, 21:37

gHost Spartan wrote:

Snake is a piece of shit. If that fuckface was dying on the side of the road I'd piss on him, break his legs with my tire iron so he couldn't move, the rum him over.

This is fun. I missed wanton violent bravado.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-05-07, 21:40

gHost Spartan wrote:

You're reaching a bit too far man... I see your Rapala back there.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2014-05-07, 21:52

Wait, Tanfan was a mod?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xwing 2014-05-07, 22:45

Question:

Is a poll function not built into the website because of a lack of capability at 247 or is it just a control thing? Not wanting to let the insane (posters) running the asylum?

I have never reply had issues with the mods (never been banned). Although it is annoying when threads get locked or nuked without any explanation. All it would take is a simple comment at the end if the thread explaining why (in the case of a lock).
xwing
xwing
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-07, 22:47

gHost Spartan wrote:

Rum him over. Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 502811600
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-05-07, 22:50

y2kMgrad wrote:Wait, Tanfan was a mod?

Every pole has Tanfan as an option you dolt.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-07, 22:52

The Pantry wrote:I thought that couple was Sonrisa and 'Fighting With a Vim'...?  Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 2 2599972566 

Yep. Con Queso coupled with Green Cheese. Lotta chedda in the family.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-07, 22:52

Notorious GiB wrote:

We should throw him out of the Geraousa for that.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2014-05-07, 23:15

Notorious GiB wrote:

stripper pole?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2014-05-07, 23:17

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

you're going to throw me out of something you can't spell?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-07, 23:25

F uck over it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-07, 23:31

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I've got him on Double Secret Probation.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by d_mcc 2014-05-07, 23:35

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Yep. Con Queso coupled with Green Cheese. Lotta chedda in the family.

Ha ha
d_mcc
d_mcc
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-07, 23:41

d_mcc wrote:

Ha ha

Who did you vote for?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2014-05-08, 05:08

Wow, this thread let me know that I was never really more than a fringe member of tRCMB. Don't even recognize a few of those names and don't have any strong feelings about any of them.

That talentless thug Patlanta though...
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BostonUSpartan 2014-05-08, 06:56

Snake and Dmcc are both pieces of shit. But dmcc takes the prize, no doubt.
BostonUSpartan
BostonUSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-08, 06:57

StylesGShmooth wrote:Wow, this thread let me know that I was never really more than a fringe member of tRCMB.  Don't even recognize a few of those names and don't have any strong feelings about any of them.  

That talentless thug Patlanta though...

Cut Patlanta some slack, he's been dealing with a tree limb down in his neighbor's yard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool Runnings 2014-05-08, 09:01

LooseGoose wrote:

Cut Patlanta some slack, he's been dealing with a tree limb down in his neighbor's yard.
If I was his neighbor I would have my family put my grave right next to his and have the caretaker never mow it.
Cool Runnings
Cool Runnings
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-08, 09:05

LooseGoose wrote:

that guy is a psycho. Can't stand his ass. When he got into a fight with a girl at an rcmb tailgate, I was done with him.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-05-08, 09:18

BostonUSpartan wrote:Snake and Dmcc are both pieces of shit. But dmcc takes the prize, no doubt.

Glad others recognize this as well.

Con queso personally hates me BC I sat on his gf lap at a tailgate and he was too scared to do anything about it. I was blasted so it wouldn't have been too hard. Guess I'm too disel. Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-08, 09:26

Tanfan! wrote:

that guy is a psycho.  Can't stand his ass.  When he got into a fight with a girl at an rcmb tailgate, I was done with him.  

Why? Did he lose?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-08, 09:27

Am I the only one here who has been banned from the RCMB but actually thinks it was deserved?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by d_mcc 2014-05-08, 10:01

It's like complaining about how the cops are assholes for giving you a DUI...
d_mcc
d_mcc
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-08, 10:05

d_mcc wrote:It's like complaining about how the cops are assholes for giving you a DUI...

Except, it's not like that at all.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by d_mcc 2014-05-08, 10:11

NigelUno wrote:

Except, it's not like that at all.

Maybe not for you, but I've never banned you, so I have no qualms. But that won't stop some on here for complaining.

Surely wasn't the mods that released the board updates and made the site unusable.
d_mcc
d_mcc
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-05-08, 10:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'll go with whichever one just randomly bans people for no reason at all... which, in turn, leads to someone starting a new, much improved message board, subsequently resulting in the downfall of the tRCMB - the Applebees of the internet.

Nedgo. Easily.

Guy acts like he's so "fair" lol....he's a bonar.

Also why so much heat for Snake? Never had a problem with him
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-08, 10:26

Punisher98 wrote:Also why so much heat for Snake? Never had a problem with him

Agreed, Snake's getting a bum rap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Munn Field 2014-05-08, 10:36

Ass Dan wrote:Is this ever going to end?

Seriously, many of the posters here remind me of guys I know that go through a divorce. Conversations always start about how they have never been happier and how they are so glad to be single and they are living the dream. Then, inevitably, every conversation devolves into talk of their ex-wife. If you're happy, then let it go man!
Munn Field
Munn Field
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-08, 10:38

d_mcc wrote:It's like complaining about how the cops are assholes for giving you a DUI...

So threatening to ban a poster for absolutely nothing then backtracking and claiming it was just trolling is like pulling somebody over walking up the window saying just joking and speeding away? WTF the RCMB has become Supertroppers?
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-08, 10:40

Munn Field wrote:

Seriously, many of the posters here remind me of guys I know that go through a divorce.  Conversations always start about how they have never been happier and how they are so glad to be single and they are living the dream.  Then, inevitably, every conversation devolves into talk of their ex-wife.  If you're happy, then let it go man!
Probably has more to do with being able to vent about things that were previously impossible to vent about in a public place. Turns out a lot of us have the same stories.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-05-08, 10:54

No in your case it's like opening the mail to find an outstanding warrant for your arrest to something that never happened.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-05-08, 10:56

d_mcc wrote:

Maybe not for you, but I've never banned you, so I have no qualms. But that won't stop some on here for complaining.

Surely wasn't the mods that released the board updates and made the site unusable.

Yea thats why not one is posting on trcmb anymore and why 99% of the reason people flock here is freedom. Damn software.....

Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next