Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's a skunk going to town in my neighborhood.

+7
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Rocinante
NigelUno
Turtleneck
GRR Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
11 posters

Go down

There's a skunk going to town in my neighborhood. Empty There's a skunk going to town in my neighborhood.

Post by Rocinante Tue 29 Sep 2015 - 22:52

Fuck it stinks. I think he sprayed a cat, cuz there was a cat freaking out a little bit ago.

Good times.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

There's a skunk going to town in my neighborhood. Empty Re: There's a skunk going to town in my neighborhood.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 29 Sep 2015 - 23:08

You should bathe yourself in tomato juice. And post pictures of the towel you use to dry off for blanch.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

There's a skunk going to town in my neighborhood. Empty Re: There's a skunk going to town in my neighborhood.

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 29 Sep 2015 - 23:12

Rocinante wrote:Fuck it stinks. I think he sprayed a cat, cuz there was a cat freaking out a little bit ago.

Good times.

Next time don't move into Vlad's neighborhood.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 29 Sep 2015 - 23:34

Have you posted about it on your town's Facebook page?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 29 Sep 2015 - 23:40

Turtleneck wrote:Have you posted about it on your town's Facebook page?

No. But I wouldn't be surprised if someone did. That place is great. I should start posting best of Sheridan Upcycle for you guys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 29 Sep 2015 - 23:41

Turtleneck wrote:Have you posted about it on your town's Facebook page?

Or Twitter?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 30 Sep 2015 - 1:53

Is the skunk carrying its own period towel?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 30 Sep 2015 - 4:04

Years ago we had a black cat named Gigi, who liked to go outdoors. One night I was trying to get her back in the house before turning in. So I was calling her name and thought I saw her under the neighbor's pine tree. As I got to about 8' fee away I noticed that Gigi had acquired a white stripe down her back.

I backed away very slowly and considered myself the luckiest man alive for avoiding an odorous disaster.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 30 Sep 2015 - 9:22

Floyd Robertson wrote:Years ago we had a black cat named Gigi, who liked to go outdoors. One night I was trying to get her back in the house before turning in. So I was calling her name and thought I saw her under the neighbor's pine tree. As I got to about 8' fee away I noticed that Gigi had acquired a white stripe down her back.

I backed away very slowly and considered myself the luckiest man alive for avoiding an odorous disaster.

Are you sure she hadn't walked under a paint brush with white paint on it and was in the process of being romanced by a perverted French skunk?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 30 Sep 2015 - 10:24

Rocinante wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Years ago we had a black cat named Gigi, who liked to go outdoors. One night I was trying to get her back in the house before turning in. So I was calling her name and thought I saw her under the neighbor's pine tree. As I got to about 8' fee away I noticed that Gigi had acquired a white stripe down her back.

Are you sure she hadn't walked under a paint brush with white paint on it and was in the process of being romanced by a perverted French skunk?

You might have something there.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 30 Sep 2015 - 10:45

Rocinante wrote:

That's entirely possible. I saw it happen when I was a little kid.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 30 Sep 2015 - 10:47

Cheese and Rice, Floyd. You're up early.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 30 Sep 2015 - 11:14

tGreenWay wrote:

Cheese and Rice, Floyd. You're up early.

Been sleeping about 4.3 hours a night lately. This Obamacare ICD-10 launch tomorrow has been fun to get ready for. Like two years of fun. That fvcking guy.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Fri 17 Feb 2017 - 20:36

pepe le pew has sprayed Marley back to back nights. There's a skunk going to town in my neighborhood. 1401550746
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri 17 Feb 2017 - 20:43

Call me crazy but I kinda like some skunk stank.  Makes me feel like I'm up north.

There's a skunk going to town in my neighborhood. Up_nor10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Fri 17 Feb 2017 - 21:22

Lived with a friend on a lake one summer while working. Neighborhood had a skunk that did not give a fuck about people. Had to sit in my car for 30 minutes a couple times because the skunk just hung out on our porch. Did this to other people as well.
One night I was watching a thunderstorm across the lake rolling in and totally forgot about the skunk. Mother fucker came within ten feet of me while I was standing there. Pretty sure I broke the sound barrier running away haha. Skunks get way too comfortable I swear.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 18 Feb 2017 - 0:39

MattyFresh wrote:pepe le pew has sprayed Marley back to back nights. There's a skunk going to town in my neighborhood. 1401550746

I learned a few days ago that we have a skunk in our 'hood. A woman I talked to said her dog got sprayed. I guess I should've warned Bob about this. Oh well.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 18 Feb 2017 - 0:41

The Pantry wrote:Call me crazy but I kinda like some skunk stank.  Makes me feel like I'm up north.

There's a skunk going to town in my neighborhood. Up_nor10

I feel the same way about cow manure. Reminds me of my days on a dairy farm when I was a kid.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 18 Feb 2017 - 1:32

I'm not Montana or wherever roc lives expert but that skunk is probably dead by now
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Sat 18 Feb 2017 - 2:17

tGreenWay wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:pepe le pew has sprayed Marley back to back nights. There's a skunk going to town in my neighborhood. 1401550746

I learned a few days ago that we have a skunk in our 'hood. A woman I talked to said her dog got sprayed. I guess I should've warned Bob about this. Oh well.  

THE SKUNKS ARE TAKING OVER EL/OKEMOS !!!! FUKC!!! RUN!!! There's a skunk going to town in my neighborhood. 3662518500
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 18 Feb 2017 - 11:23

MattyFresh wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

THE SKUNKS ARE TAKING OVER EL/OKEMOS !!!! FUKC!!! RUN!!! There's a skunk going to town in my neighborhood. 3662518500

When other people run away from stinky things, I run to them.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down