Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode?

+7
Screw tRCMB
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
Code_Warrior
Rocinante
NigelUno
Giant Moose
11 posters

Go down

Are you a Couch or Rexrode?

Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode? Vote_lcap21%Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode? Vote_lcap36%Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode? Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]
Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode? Vote_lcap7%Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode? Vote_lcap36%Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode? Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 14

Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode? Empty Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode?

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-30, 12:07

Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode? FQfR8E6

Do you wear a t-shirt under your polos like Joe Rexrode or do you go without like Graham Couch?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode? Empty Re: Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-30, 12:09

both of those guys look like they would cover Michigan State sports..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode? Empty Re: Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-30, 12:10

That undershirt is awful. What is this, 8th grade? C'mon man.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-30, 12:12

oh, and I'm 100% certain that I don't own a "polo shirt"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-30, 12:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh, and I'm 100% certain that I don't own a "polo shirt"..

We know, Bob.

Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode? ZIu2k3w
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-30, 12:17

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh, and I'm 100% certain that I don't own a "polo shirt"..

We know, Bob.

Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode? ZIu2k3w

I think nedgo should dress up as Johnny Spirit for Halloween (or for the Purdue game).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-30, 12:43

I am not fat. And I don't have a polo shirt. Well, I do but it was part of a costume. I never wear it. In fact, I think I'll sell it. It was kind of expensive.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-30, 12:47

Rocinante wrote:I am not fat. And I don't have a polo shirt. Well, I do but it was part of a costume.  I never wear it. In fact, I think I'll sell it.  It was kind of expensive.
no offense, because this was funny, but it sounds like it was written by a 3rd grader.. Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode? 502811600

"I'm in 3rd grade and I like peanut butter. I mean, I don't like it on things, like, celery, but I like it. It reminds me of my grandmother. She liked peanut butter like me".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-30, 13:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I am not fat. And I don't have a polo shirt. Well, I do but it was part of a costume.  I never wear it. In fact, I think I'll sell it.  It was kind of expensive.
no offense, because this was funny, but it sounds like it was written by a 3rd grader.. Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode? 502811600

"I'm in 3rd grade and I like peanut butter. I mean, I don't like it on things, like, celery, but I like it. It reminds me of my grandmother. She liked peanut butter like me".

That was purposeful Robert. Thanks for ruining it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-09-30, 13:11

I wear Polo shirts because I'm lazy when it comes to clothing and I hate buttons.  I'm too lazy to put a t-shirt on at all.  If I have to wear a button down shirt, I button it once and leave that motherfucker buttoned and treat it like a pull over from then on.  Don't make me wear no long sleeve button down shirts.  Fuck that.  I ain't fashionable.  Fuck fashion.  I hate getting dressed up for weddings and shit.  You touched a nerve with this poll.  Can't get the fucking smileys to come up on mobile in chrome, otherwise you'd see a fucking rage monster smiley fo sho.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-30, 13:12

I love their moobs.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-30, 13:26

If I'm...

In jeans: Polo, t-shirt, tucked
In cargo shorts: Polo shirt, t-shirt, untucked
Graham Couch: Never leave the house, turn off internet
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-30, 13:30

Rocinante wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:no offense, because this was funny, but it sounds like it was written by a 3rd grader.. Are you a Graham Couch or a Joe Rexrode? 502811600

That was purposeful Robert. Thanks for ruining it.
sorry, dude.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-09-30, 14:04

Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Screw tRCMB 2015-09-30, 15:16

I like Rexrode's work better, but I do think he tries too hard to be "objective".  I wish MSU had a homer/cheerleader on it's Detroit beat.

Last edited by Screw tRCMB on 2015-09-30, 15:25; edited 1 time in total
Screw tRCMB
Screw tRCMB
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-30, 15:19

Rexrode is soft.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-09-30, 15:20

Polo, always t-shirt
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-30, 15:24

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Rexrode is soft.
we know about his physique.. tell us what you think of his chosen attire.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-09-30, 15:37

Screw tRCMB wrote:I like Rexrode's work better, but I do think he tries too hard to be "objective".  I wish MSU had a homer/cheerleader on it's Detroit beat.
It's a pretty monumental achievement for the Detroit rags to hire someone that is being objective to cover MSU sports, as opposed to straight up bashing MSU at every step. Asking for an MSU homer is a bridge too far. The Detroit papers will never treat us with the kid gloves that they treat UM with.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down