Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last time you drunkenly pissed the bed?

+20
pulling69
CheesySpartan
beal99
Rocinante
I.B. Fine
Turtleneck
SpartyScotty
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
InTenSity
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
By-Tor
Giant Moose
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
AMwood
Blanch32
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Last time you drunkenly pissed the bed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Last time you drunkenly pissed the bed?

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-10-06, 19:21

pulling69 wrote:Items I have peed in or on while drunk:

house plants, dryer, dishwasher, mailbox, car doors, slop sink, washing machine, corner of the basement, air conditioner, sump pump well, floor drain, shower, bathtub, sink, toilet tank, golf cart, bbq grill, deck chair, fence, etc.

Never my own bed....you filthy disgusting animal.
To be fair it was somebodies couch, not his own bed. Last time you drunkenly pissed the bed? - Page 2 2599972566
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Last time you drunkenly pissed the bed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Last time you drunkenly pissed the bed?

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-06, 20:04

One time when I visited my buddy in Ann Arbor when I was an undergrad at State...pissed the futon I crashed on. No
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-06, 20:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Functioning alcoholics are OK in my book. Everyone has problems.

Everyone needs a release.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-10-06, 20:59

The Pantry wrote:Stumbled around and sprinkled the floor around the can a few times but haven't pissed the bed since I was maybe 3 or 4.

Don't recall ever vomiting in bed either. The spins have always caught my attention early enough to get to a safe place to puke.

So you were an alcoholic by the age of 3.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-10-06, 21:04

Snake Plissken wrote:

house plants, dryer, dishwasher, mailbox, car doors, slop sink, washing machine, corner of the basement, air conditioner, sump pump well, floor drain, shower, bathtub, sink, toilet tank, golf cart, bbq grill, deck chair, fence, etc.

To be fair it was somebodies couch, not his own bed. Last time you drunkenly pissed the bed? - Page 2 2599972566

True that. Never once pissed the bed. Now an ex did squirt all over it but that doesn't count does it? Moreover is it possible to squit and not orgasm?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-10-06, 21:07

Blanch32 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:To be fair it was somebodies couch, not his own bed. Last time you drunkenly pissed the bed? - Page 2 2599972566

True that. Never once pissed the bed. Now an ex did squirt all over it but that doesn't count does it? Moreover is it possible to squit and not orgasm?

Yes. It's piss.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-06, 21:12

AMwood wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Stumbled around and sprinkled the floor around the can a few times but haven't pissed the bed since I was maybe 3 or 4.

Don't recall ever vomiting in bed either. The spins have always caught my attention early enough to get to a safe place to puke.

So you were an alcoholic by the age of 3.
Parents never noticed the missing mouthwash
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-10-06, 22:35

Last time you drunkenly pissed the bed? - Page 2 502811600
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-10-06, 22:37

Never pissed the bed but I did wake up in my own vomit a couple times in college. One time my roommate told me he had to keep checking on me because there was so much of it he thought I might drown. Rough night.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-10-07, 07:35

y2kMgrad wrote:Never pissed the bed but I did wake up in my own vomit a couple times in college. One time my roommate told me he had to keep checking on me because there was so much of it he thought I might drown. Rough night.

Note to self: alcohol and loads of cum don't mix
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-07, 11:05

y2kMgrad wrote:Never pissed the bed but I did wake up in my own vomit a couple times in college. One time my roommate told me he had to keep checking on me because there was so much of it he thought I might drown. Rough night.

I had a buddy who was vomiting like that...we picked him up and put him in the bathtub.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2