Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, I missed our game (and that other team's game)...

+7
tig ol bitties
Other Teams Pursuing That
HT
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
InTenSity
NigelUno
11 posters

Go down

So, I missed our game (and that other team's game)... Empty So, I missed our game (and that other team's game)...

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-11, 08:00

What do I need to know?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So, I missed our game (and that other team's game)... Empty Re: So, I missed our game (and that other team's game)...

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-11, 08:04

MSU will be holding open tryouts this week for, o line, cb, kicker, punter and special teams.
Other team can beat the patriots in the superbowl.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So, I missed our game (and that other team's game)... Empty Re: So, I missed our game (and that other team's game)...

Post by kingstonlake 2015-10-11, 08:10

NigelUno wrote:What do I need to know?

75,000 boners and 25,000 butter faces are in a frenzy in Ann Arbor
scUM beat a record 5th consecutive freshman starting QB. None of which could make 80% of the throws Cook did last night.
MSU receivers made plays scUM receivers only dream about.
We probably lost 1-2 more starters for next weeks game.
Geiger........ well, you know.....Geiger
Cook played well
We win next week.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-11, 08:21

Just saw the Rutgers coach on TV. He was emotional.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-10-11, 08:34

NigelUno wrote:Just saw the Rutgers coach on TV. He was emotional.

Didn't know Art Shell was still coaching.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-11, 08:38

kingstonlake wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Just saw the Rutgers coach on TV. He was emotional.

Didn't know Art Shell was still coaching.

At least he took the blame for the QB spiking it. But, I didn't get the whole "Let's talk about the WR who had to sit because we had to play the other (really good) guy".
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-10-11, 09:20

InTenSity wrote:MSU will be holding open tryouts this week for, o line, cb, kicker, punter and special teams.
Other team can beat the patriots in the superbowl.

and interviewing candidates for a new special teams coach as well has hiring the entire staff of the M*A*S*H 4077th.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-10-11, 09:37

Michigan looks good and seems to be riding high.

MSU looks so dysfunctional because of the injuries, but Cook and the WRs are doing their best to keep us going. We lost more important players, and the bye cannot come fast enough
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-11, 09:56

We just aren't very good.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-11, 10:01

This is pretty sweet.

So, I missed our game (and that other team's game)... ProductImages%2f_2242000%2fff_2242897_full
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2015-10-11, 10:04

We continue to win, but never look impressive doing so despite playing mediocre (at best) opponents. Injuries are playing a big part in how unimpressive we look, but it is clear that injuries aren't the only problem.

UM continues to dominate mediocre and good opponents. Their D is for real. Their offense isn't anything special, but they seem to be improving week to week.

Hopefully we can a few guys back. Probably going to have to play our best game of the season to win. Also can't fuck up anymore special teams plays. Missed FGs and long returns will really put us behind the 8ball. Not enough margin for error for that shit anymore.
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-10-11, 10:14

Can't really do much with the amount of injuries we have. It is what it is at this point.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2015-10-11, 10:46

M offense not gonna give us many issues. Their RBs are slow as fuck and Rudick is not a good passer, however, they will throw misdirection and play actions and trick plays and burn our dbs at least a couple times. I could see Butt slipping downfield wide open a couple times this game too. Hard to gauge yesterday's game. UM took the opening kick to the house and was playing downhill the whole game. NW can't play catchup against anyone let alone a good D like that. If there is ever a game where taking a lead is important its this one. M offense playing from behind is comical.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-11, 11:38

NigelUno wrote:What do I need to know?

Quit trying to steal Bob's thunder
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-11, 11:42

We win by 6.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-11, 11:43

DWags wrote:We win by 6.

Nice.

I love upsetting that team.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down