Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all the chicken littles who were scared to go

+7
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
tanfan!
Code_Warrior
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
11 posters

Go down

To all the chicken littles who were scared to go Empty To all the chicken littles who were scared to go

Post by The_Dude 18/10/15, 09:42 am

To the game...lol. Suck it.

I saw two things happen I've never seen before. Some older couple sitting next to me read the WSJ during the game, didn't say 1 word. No joke.

And in some corporate seats some dude had his head between his legs for 20 minutes then all of a sudden puked...all over like 5 seats. Even during the JLS years in the MSU student section I've never seen that.

Then the ending...always stay to the end assholes. I don't get the fans that left early. It's college football and anything can happen. Not sure I've ever seen UM stadium so quiet and stunned. Lol!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

To all the chicken littles who were scared to go Empty Re: To all the chicken littles who were scared to go

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 18/10/15, 09:50 am

How upset were you with that ending? Did you throw away your Desmond Howard jersey in disgust?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

To all the chicken littles who were scared to go Empty Re: To all the chicken littles who were scared to go

Post by Code_Warrior 18/10/15, 09:51 am

:poop: To all the chicken littles who were scared to go 294152859 scratch To all the chicken littles who were scared to go 3742235224 Rolling Eyes Razz
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 18/10/15, 10:01 am

Great tailgate. Dwags, Duffy were entertaining to say the least. Thanks for helping with the clean up afterwords. Cigars were lit, booze drank and a raucous rendition of the msu fight song sang as the beleaguered scum fans from downriver walked by. No nigel, no rp and no eggy. Just cool spartan fans.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 18/10/15, 10:33 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:How upset were you with that ending? Did you throw away your Desmond Howard jersey in disgust?

Is that one of those Legend's Jerseys?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 18/10/15, 10:36 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:How upset were you with that ending? Did you throw away your Desmond Howard jersey in disgust?

If by upset you mean me and about a dozen other MSU fans were all hugging eachother and going nuts, then yes I was 'upset'
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 18/10/15, 10:41 am

The Dude, the faux Spartan returns to spew more of his walverine propaganda.

Just return to your hole.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 18/10/15, 10:45 am

The_Dude wrote:

If by upset you mean me and about a dozen other MSU fans were all hugging eachother and going nuts, then yes I was 'upset'

You are a lying sack of shit troll. All last week you were gloom and doom. So 15 hour AFTER the game you show up acting like the asshole you are.

15 Hours but your sorry ass always seems to find a digital device to post within minutes of losses.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 18/10/15, 10:50 am

GRR Spartan wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

You are a lying sack of shit troll. All last week you were gloom and doom. So 15 hour AFTER the game you show up acting like the asshole you are.

15 Hours but your sorry ass always seems to find a digital device to post within minutes of losses.

Are you always a grouch? Even after an epic win, you can't enjoy it.. To all the chicken littles who were scared to go 294152859
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 18/10/15, 11:28 am

OP sucks
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 18/10/15, 11:57 am

The_Dude wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

You are a lying sack of shit troll.  All last week you were gloom and doom.  So 15 hour AFTER the game you show up acting like the asshole you are.  

Are you always a grouch?  Even after an epic win, you can't enjoy it.. To all the chicken littles who were scared to go 294152859

15 HOURS asshat.  MIA 15 HOURS

After every close win this season, every football or basketball loss you are online within minutes.  After all your verbose bullshit you disappear after your prediction went up in smoke.

The disingenous faux Spartan troll goes dark for 15 hours.   Once a fraud, always a fraud.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 18/10/15, 12:10 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Are you always a grouch?  Even after an epic win, you can't enjoy it.. To all the chicken littles who were scared to go 294152859

After every close win this season, every football or basketball loss you are online within minutes.  After all your verbose bullshit you disappear after your prediction went up in smoke.

The disingenous faux Spartan troll goes dark for 15 hours.   Once a fraud, always a fraud.

I'll never understand the thought process of a fake MSU fan posting shit on a message board. Dude is mentally defective.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 18/10/15, 01:26 pm

Dude on the blue board.

"wonder if Peppers would have helped this UM team more at RB than safety. He's a stud no matter where he plays, but he could be an absolute monster at RB."
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 18/10/15, 01:47 pm

DWags wrote:Dude on the blue board.

"wonder if Peppers would have helped this UM team more at RB than safety. He's a stud no matter where he plays, but he could be an absolute monster at RB."

His schtick is beyond exposed at this point. He's jumped the shark.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 18/10/15, 03:19 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I was busy having a great tailgate and actually being at the game..and then partying after the epic win.

Sorry, but real life experiences is a higher priority then waiting to get wi fi access and run to a message board.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 18/10/15, 03:21 pm

So you cherry pick like 1 post of mine? Just making an observation...saw Peppers with the ball in his hand first hand..he is beyond dynamic.

Also, what do you think about this post I made?

"Your shitty offense couldn't sustain drive the entire game. You guys had one long sustained drive. Other than that, nothing.

Your OL was outmatched by our front 7..and by Utah's. You overwhelmed the other shit teams you played at the los to mask your warts.

MSU should have won by two TDs. MSUs offense is night and day better than UMs anemic offense. We started two fvcking trush frosh at safety and have our two stating corners out...and you still could only muster a pathetic 230 yards of total offense.

Even Purdue...at Spartan Stadium during a shitty weather game got 70 more yard of offense than UM vs MSU.

Simply put, when you only have 230 yards of offense...you just aren't going to win games. Period."
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 18/10/15, 03:22 pm

The_Dude wrote:

So you cherry pick like 1 post of mine? Just making an observation...saw Peppers with the ball in his hand first hand..he is beyond dynamic.

"Your shitty offense couldn't sustain drive the entire game. You guys had one long sustained drive. Other than that, nothing.

Your OL was outmatched by our front 7..and by Utah's. You overwhelmed the other shit teams you played at the los to mask your warts.

MSU should have won by two TDs. MSUs offense is night and day better than UMs anemic offense. We started two fvcking trush frosh at safety and have our two stating corners out...and you still could only muster a pathetic 230 yards of total offense.

Even Purdue...at Spartan Stadium during a shitty weather game got 70 more yard of offense than UM vs MSU.

Simply put, when you only have 230 yards of offense...you just aren't going to win games. Period."

Just keep your shit on that board. Everyone here knows what you are.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 18/10/15, 03:25 pm

The_Dude wrote:

Was the outdoor concourse awesome as usual?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 18/10/15, 05:08 pm

The Dude gets exposed again.

A fuckin' walverine who goes dark after the surprise MSU win and then his only response to DWags outing him is accusing DWags of cherry picking.

Faux Spartan with weakass excuses after being outed.

Post your shit on their board.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 18/10/15, 05:18 pm

Death Roe wrote:OP sucks

And he's a fucking idiot. Just a sheep that can type English.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 18/10/15, 05:23 pm

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Just keep your shit on that board. Everyone here knows what you are.

This.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 18/10/15, 06:39 pm

tDude getting blown up. To all the chicken littles who were scared to go 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 18/10/15, 07:09 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:tDude getting blown up. To all the chicken littles who were scared to go 502811600

How so? Lol?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 18/10/15, 07:55 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:tDude getting blown up. To all the chicken littles who were scared to go 502811600

How so? Lol?

Did you cry with Karsch after the loss ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 18/10/15, 08:11 pm

The_Dude wrote:

How so? Lol?
To all the chicken littles who were scared to go 2809484752
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down