Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shane Morris throws 25 yard pass to himself. Free Press cover's it.

+5
TrueGreenSpartan
goodbar
WBill
Stoops21
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Shane Morris throws 25 yard pass to himself.  Free Press cover's it. Empty Shane Morris throws 25 yard pass to himself. Free Press cover's it.

Post by DWags 5/8/2014, 10:50 am

I guess Morris saw that kid from Texas throw a 45 yard pass to himself so he tried it. The Free press was there to cover every step. Wow! New Heisman Contender
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Shane Morris throws 25 yard pass to himself.  Free Press cover's it. Empty Re: Shane Morris throws 25 yard pass to himself. Free Press cover's it.

Post by Stoops21 5/8/2014, 10:53 am

Remember when they put him in the game against us because we ripped gardners head off? Then he fell on his face hahahahahha
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Shane Morris throws 25 yard pass to himself.  Free Press cover's it. Empty Re: Shane Morris throws 25 yard pass to himself. Free Press cover's it.

Post by DWags 5/8/2014, 10:59 am

Stoops21 wrote:Remember when they put him in the game against us because we ripped gardners head off? Then he fell on his face hahahahahha

He was so scared he couldn't pick his feet up. I'm telling you that there was some serious violence going on down on that field. After he had not only watched the carnage for 4 quarters and saw the outcome and heard the terror, they stick this kid in, in an unwinnable spot needing to pass and he knows Narduzzi has the boys ears pinned back by this time and is going all medieval on their ass, now he has to face the horror. Throws one 50 yards out of bounds, puts another in the dirt, runs to an open field and trips over the grass because he's so scared he can't pick his feet up. I felt a bit sorry for him. But then I remembered how he and Drake Harris and those guys said they'd "own" college football and I was hoping he got what was coming to him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 5/8/2014, 11:02 am

Hoke would call that play.....if they let him call plays.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 5/8/2014, 11:04 am

DWags wrote:I guess Morris saw that kid from Texas throw a 45 yard pass to himself so he tried it.  The Free press was there to cover every step.   Wow!  New Heisman Contender

How fucking shitty would it have to be to have to cover that?

brrrrring!

"Hello Free Press Sports desk. Oh hi Dave Brandon. You what? .....Oh, Shane Morris is gonna throw a pass to himself and you want what? .....You want someone there to film it? O.k. Yeah, sure. Yeah, we'll send someone over. Hmm? ...what's that? .....Can we work "Nussmeier" into the feature? I guess, sure. We can do that. O.k. we'll be down around 2 o'clock and ask for....I'm sorry, say that again? Will we be bringing a 3D HD camera? Uh, probably not."
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 5/8/2014, 11:08 am

goodbar wrote:

How fucking shitty would it have to be to have to cover that?

brrrrring!

"Hello Free Press Sports desk. Oh hi Dave Brandon.  You what? .....Oh, Shane Morris is gonna throw a pass to himself and you want what? .....You want someone there to film it? O.k. Yeah, sure.  Yeah, we'll send someone over. Hmm? ...what's that? .....Can we work "Nussmeier" into the feature? I guess, sure. We can do that.  O.k. we'll be down around 2 o'clock and ask for....I'm sorry, say that again? Will we be bringing a 3D HD camera? Uh, probably not."

He posted to Vine FPress just took a link  Suspect 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparty Tom 5/8/2014, 11:33 am

That's what he is spending his time doing? Shane Morris throws 25 yard pass to himself.  Free Press cover's it. 502811600 
Sparty Tom
Sparty Tom
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Munn Field 5/8/2014, 11:41 am

Way less impressive than the HS kid's video. Frankly, even the pass was less impressive than the HS kid's.
Munn Field
Munn Field
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 5/8/2014, 11:45 am

Shane Morris will never be better thank 2 star Kirk Cousins.

During the BW3 Wild Wings Bowl the announcers were talking him up the entire game, meanwhile the Kansas St. QB was torching UofM. Give me the Kansas St. QB any day of the week.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 5/8/2014, 11:48 am

In the history of my watching this series, that was the closest I've ever seen to one of the teams giving up..

Very tasty stuff.

Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down