Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?

+20
HT
SpartanInNH
Nordic
tanfan!
Blanch32
Wally Fairway
Heat Miser
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
Toe
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
DWags
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
The_Dude
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-22, 14:00

The_Dude wrote:The bottom line is the only way MSU will go to Rose is if we are 12-0 and lose the conference title game to Iowa who is 13-0 and Iowa makes the playoffs.

MSU won't get selected in front of an 11-1 OSU team if OSU doesnt make the playoffs and Iowa hasn't been in 25 years to the Rose...they will travel like crazy there.

If we don't make the playoffs I think MSU will end up in the Fiesta or something.

Also, a 10-2 UM team is very attractive if they beat OSU.

You seem to have all of the UM angles figured out.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-10-22, 14:15

InTenSity wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Two years it go, it was truly one of those "Life Moments" that Dantonio talks about. As much as I would love to go again, I doubt that I would. I'd try, but it would be difficult. A lot of things aligned right for me to be able to go two years ago.
It'd be easier for me to get tickets this time. I think.
That was definitely one of the things that aligned right last time.

It's just amazing that here we are in late October, and the Rose Bowl would be, if not really a let down, certainly not our primary goal.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-22, 14:17

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Too early to think about it. Lot of football left.

This. IU is a trap game.

Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?  - Page 2 Tarp
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-22, 14:42

MiamiSpartan wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
It'd be easier for me to get tickets this time. I think.

It's just amazing that here we are in late October, and the Rose Bowl would be, if not really a let down, certainly not our primary goal.
Ya, well, you and I are both praying for Orange Bowl. Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?  - Page 2 502811600
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-22, 14:43

InTenSity wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Ya, well, you and I are both praying for Orange Bowl. Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?  - Page 2 502811600

I'm going to need 2.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-22, 14:44

NigelUno wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

I'm going to need 2.
Ya, I figure I'm going to need around 25-30 tickets and that might not be enough.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-10-22, 15:36

InTenSity wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I'm going to need 2.
Ya, I figure I'm going to need around 25-30 tickets and that might not be enough.
Just get 2-3 suites. Easy solution. Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?  - Page 2 3003718628
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-10-22, 15:39

MiamiSpartan wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I'm going to need 2.
Just get 2-3 suites. Easy solution. Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?  - Page 2 3003718628

This. Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?  - Page 2 1837840279
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-22, 15:45

Heat Miser wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

This. Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?  - Page 2 1837840279
I don't think I can get someone to pay for a suite for me, but crowdsourcing is fun. I know that the suites at the AAA only hold 16 people.

I'll ask about it this weekend.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-22, 15:53

Damn, I was just looking to see what ticket prices are...
Ticket Information
2015 College Football Playoff Semifinal at the Capital One Orange Bowl
Demand for the 1st College Football Playoff at the Capital One Orange Bowl has been strong. Tickets are not currently available through the Orange Bowl Ticket Office but we will keep those on the waitlist updated with any ticket opportunities that may arise. There is no guarantee that any ticket inventory will become available through the Orange Bowl Ticket Office.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-22, 15:53

I'm just worried about tickets for @OSU, man.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-22, 15:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

This. IU is a trap game.

Do I have to focus extra hard this week?

You better come correct with your game face on
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-22, 16:02

gHost Spartan wrote:Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?  - Page 2 2599972566

It's not that far of a drive for me so I'll definitely go. But something tells me that So Cal wouldn't completely turn green like it did two years ago.

Ill be there, ill be at my house in Mesa for a month and a half. Maybe hike the superstition mountains and then off to the Rose Bowl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-10-22, 16:03

InTenSity wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I don't think I can get someone to pay for a suite for me, but crowdsourcing is fun. I know that the suites at the AAA only hold 16 people.

That's what I'm talking about. Get a dozen or so people to chip in. I'll shove Tanner's face in the nacho dip at half time.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-10-22, 16:08

InTenSity wrote:Damn, I was just looking to see what ticket prices are...
Ticket Information
2015 College Football Playoff Semifinal at the Capital One Orange Bowl
Demand for the 1st College Football Playoff at the Capital One Orange Bowl has been strong. Tickets are not currently available through the Orange Bowl Ticket Office but we will keep those on the waitlist updated with any ticket opportunities that may arise. There is no guarantee that any ticket inventory will become available through the Orange Bowl Ticket Office.

I think it's going through TeamTix.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-10-22, 16:31

InTenSity wrote:Ya, well, you and I are both praying for Orange Bowl. Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?  - Page 2 502811600
Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?  - Page 2 4113017228 could be a return trip to Jerry's World, just so you keep your travel options open.

Seriously, why not have one of the first round playoff games at the Sugar Bowl on NYE. I've done that before...it is a great party (from what I can remember)
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-10-22, 16:32

NigelUno wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

I'm going to need 2.

No you won't
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-22, 17:04

Wally Fairway wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Ya, well, you and I are both praying for Orange Bowl. Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?  - Page 2 502811600
Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?  - Page 2 4113017228 could be a return trip to Jerry's World, just so you keep your travel options open.

Seriously, why not have one of the first round playoff games at the Sugar Bowl on NYE. I've done that before...it is a great party (from what I can remember)
We live in Miami. Much cheaper to have the game in Orange Bowl from my perspective.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-22, 18:09

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I'm going to need 2.

No you won't

I won't what?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-22, 18:13

Wally Fairway wrote:

They rotate sites. Sugar Bowl was a playoff game last year.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-10-23, 05:18

It's Friday and dwags seems like he's in bad mood. Starting two threads on two different boards attacking me seeking validation and personal uplifting and now these posts attacking the dude. Dwags. Get laid this weekend bro. You so mad. We win bro. We beat Michigan. You mad you couldn't get me banned. Um ok.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-23, 08:57

Tanfan! wrote:It's Friday and dwags seems like he's in bad mood. Starting two threads on two different boards attacking me seeking validation and personal uplifting and now these posts attacking the dude. Dwags. Get laid this weekend bro. You so mad. We win bro. We beat Michigan. You mad you couldn't get me banned. Um ok.

DWags didn't start this thread.

Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?  - Page 2 3775540924
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-23, 09:28

Tanfan! wrote:It's Friday and dwags seems like he's in bad  mood.  Starting two threads on two different boards attacking me seeking validation and personal uplifting and now these posts attacking the dude.  Dwags.  Get laid this weekend bro.  You so mad.  We win bro.  We beat Michigan.  You mad you couldn't get me banned.  Um ok.

Don't make me stop this car Tanfan.  I'll pull it right over and bitch slap the hell out of you.   Now, mom and me are gonna be up in the front seat smoking pall malls with the windows rolled up and listenting to WJR while we go to Uncle Don's house for Thanksgiving.  Shut your pie hole up or I'll be whipping my belt off on the side of the road and tanning your tanfan ass.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-23, 10:14

gHost Spartan wrote:No one even bothered to really answer the question re: Rose Bowl.

I thought I did. What's the question?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-23, 10:22

The_Dude wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:No one even bothered to really answer the question re: Rose Bowl.

Holy fuck. Is the stupid this strong this morning?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-10-23, 10:32

I'll go with you.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-23, 10:46

InTenSity wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

tdude's not going to the Rose Bowl...because UM's not going to the Rose Bowl.

My order (possibility of attendance):

1. Peach 100%
2. Orange 50%
3. Cotton 10%
4. Sugar 7%
5. Rose 4%
6. Fiesta 0.2 %
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-10-23, 11:21

Heat Miser wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

That's what I'm talking about. Get a dozen or so people to chip in. I'll shove Tanner's face in the nacho dip at half time.

How you gonna do that? Once your wife meets me, she's going to hustle me off to the hotel room
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-10-23, 11:22

Look, just stop posting
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-23, 11:43

If we are in the CFP, I'm not going to go to a semi. Save my shit for the Natty, baby.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-23, 11:44

InTenSity wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Some piss in your Cheerios? It's a football Friday!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-23, 11:49

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If we are in the CFP, I'm not going to go to a semi. Save my shit for the Natty, baby.

InTenSity?

-2 for the suite.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-23, 11:56

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If we are in the CFP, I'm not going to go to a semi. Save my shit for the Natty, baby.

InTenSity?

-2 for the suite.

Woah, woah, woah. Suite? Hold up. Maybe I would.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-23, 12:00

The_Dude wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Some piss in your Cheerios? It's a football Friday!

Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?
You're a moron is all.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-23, 12:03

NigelUno wrote:

InTenSity?

-2 for the suite.
Gotcha! Its cool, 2 others immediately took the spots.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-22, 15:47

So quick update. Wasn't thinking, but the suites are leased. I should have known this from when the company I work for had a suite at AAA. Maybe someone will sell theirs on the secondary market.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-22, 16:11

InTenSity wrote:So quick update. Wasn't thinking, but the suites are leased. I should have known this from when the company I work for had a suite at AAA. Maybe someone will sell theirs on the secondary market.

Indian giver.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-22, 16:45

NigelUno wrote:
InTenSity wrote:So quick update. Wasn't thinking, but the suites are leased. I should have known this from when the company I work for had a suite at AAA. Maybe someone will sell theirs on the secondary market.

Indian giver.

Hypothetically, Michigan State goes to the Rose Bowl again - who's going?  - Page 2 502811600
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-11-22, 18:35

I went 2 years ago, and it was awesome.

I won't go this year if we make it, though. I'd love to, but it's a lot of money and I don't have vacation days to use on a trip out there yet.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-22, 19:35

HT wrote:I went 2 years ago, and it was awesome.

I won't go this year if we make it, though. I'd love to, but it's a lot of money and I don't have vacation days to use on a trip out there yet.

Quit your job. Your employer sounds terrible.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next