Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple

+11
tTy
WhiteBoyHatcher
pulling69
tGreenWay
The Pantry
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
Tim Wakefield
GRR Spartan
SeeRockCity
Robert J Sakimano
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple Empty Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple

Post by DWags Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:38 pm

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/michigan/2015/10/23/st-ignace-marches-forward-homecoming-tragedy/74449560/
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple Empty Re: Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:41 pm

yep. It really is that simple.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple Empty Re: Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple

Post by SeeRockCity Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:43 pm

I hate these stories. Really sad.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:42 pm

Things have changed but not enough.  DUI/OWI is no longer treated with a wink the way it was when JP McCarthy and others used to have liquid lunches, get pulled over and given a ride home or followed to make sure they got home in one piece.

The guy that killed him already had two OWI convictions and if found guilty only faces a 15 year maximum sentence.  In Sweden its .02 gets you jail up to 6 months for first offense. .10 gets you prison up to 2 years for first offense.

Those same rules apply to those riding bicycles.
Sorry Bob.

If states adopted the same tough rules the idiot who killed this kid would probably have been behind bars.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:45 pm

Good. I'd be in favor of lowering the legal limit. No reason to drive after you've been drinking.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:03 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep. It really is that simple.

Don't commit mass murders, it's that simple.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Glad to see the tetotlers and prudes made their prescense felt. Look. This dude clearly has an addiction problem if he already had 2 duis I'm sorry but this is basically the same argument as the gun one. Hell by the prude squad above I should be in prison for giVing a blackout chick a rude home
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:09 pm

Blanch32 wrote:Glad to see the tetotlers and prudes made their prescense felt. Look. This dude clearly has an addiction problem if he already had 2 duis I'm sorry but this is basically the same argument as the gun one. Hell by the prude squad above I should be in prison for giVing a blackout chick a rude home

Twisted Evil
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:16 pm

Blanch32 wrote:Glad to see the tetotlers and prudes made their prescense felt. Look. This dude clearly has an addiction problem if he already had 2 duis I'm sorry but this is basically the same argument as the gun one. Hell by the prude squad above I should be in prison for giVing a blackout chick a rude home

Look fuck wad. DWags, myself and several other posters here could drink your sorry ass under the table if we so choose . The difference is none of us are fucking idiots like yourself.

Maybe your life ends this weekend by a fellow asshat who gets behind the wheel a bit toasted and kills you. Hopefully a fellow attention whore who shares your idiocy shows up at your memorial service and expresses the same shit you just spewed to your survivors.

Every time I think you might deserve a chance you go right back to being a poster child for retroactive abortion.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:23 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:

Look fuck wad. DWags, myself and several other posters here could drink your sorry ass under the table if we so choose . The difference is none of us are fucking idiots like yourself.

Maybe your life ends this weekend by a fellow asshat who gets behind the wheel a bit toasted and kills you. Hopefully a fellow attention whore who shares your idiocy shows up at your memorial service and expresses the same shit you just spewed to your survivors.

Every time I think you might deserve a chance you go right back to being a poster child for retroactive abortion.

You were able to figure out what he was trying to say? Kudos. I was clueless.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:28 pm

I never do.

When I'm in Lansing I plan for a cab to get me home or have some one pick me up.

Outside of that all I can say is public transportation is a drunks best friend. Fucking wonderful.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:47 pm

My niece was just a couple months away from graduating at Duke last year. Already had a job lined up with Google.

Went on a Duke sponsored camping trip in the Florida panhandle. The van she was in had not been on I-10 very long for the return trip home when a jacked-up idiot from Alabama crossed the median, hitting the vehicle right where she was sitting.

The guy is now in prison for at least 10 years. Little consolation for my sis and the rest of us.

Sis, bil, and my other niece went to the sentencing hearing and gave statements, focused on my niece and their/our loss, forever. Never mentioned the convicted.

The convicted's mom and sister then spoke. According to my sis they briefly apologized for the death, then pleaded about not having him on around on holidays for however long his imprisonment was determined to be.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:57 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep. It really is that simple.

STFU. Nobody gave you permission to post.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:01 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

He's lucky I don't have my hat on
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:05 pm

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I think it's better if you don't. You can do more terrible things to him with your hat off, like a rogue police officer who leaves his badge in his desk when he goes out to avenge the murder of his favorite doughnut maker.
"I'm not a Mod tonight."
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:46 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

I think it's better if you don't. You can do more terrible things to him with your hat off, like a rogue police officer who leaves his badge in his desk when he goes out to avenge the murder of his favorite doughnut maker.
"I'm not a Mod tonight."
You and Dwags are going downhill fast.  I don't know whats causing it but I hope you die of sudden death syndrome tonight. A brain aneurysm would work as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:51 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

"I'm not a Mod tonight."
You and Dwags are going downhill fast.  I don't know whats causing it but I hope you die of sudden death syndrome tonight. A brain aneurysm would work as well.

Go suck yourself off somewhere else.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:54 pm

steveschneider wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple Swagge11
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:55 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Take your swagger and stick it up your ass!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:58 pm

steveschneider wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

It's not that simple Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple 1494614055
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:03 pm

The Pantry wrote:My niece was just a couple months away from graduating at Duke last year. Already had a job lined up with Google.

Went on a Duke sponsored camping trip in the Florida panhandle. The van she was in had not been on I-10 very long for the return trip home when a jacked-up idiot from Alabama crossed the median, hitting the vehicle right where she was sitting.

The guy is now in prison for at least 10 years. Little consolation for my sis and the rest of us.

Sis, bil, and my other niece went to the sentencing hearing and gave statements, focused on my niece and their/our loss, forever. Never mentioned the convicted.

The convicted's mom and sister then spoke. According to my sis they briefly apologized for the death, then pleaded about not having him on around on holidays for however long his imprisonment was determined to be.

Heart breaking. You have my deepest sympathies.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

"I'm not a Mod tonight."

You still havent been given permission to post tonight. Run along little boy, and come back when one of us is feeling charitable and says it's okay.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:12 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Stick it right up your proverbial ass you moron.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:16 pm

steveschneider wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Listening to the baseball game on the radio? You not being able to afford cable has already been established and you sound like you are harboring resentments.  Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple 276803595
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:23 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Listening to the baseball game on the radio? You not being able to afford cable has already been established and you sound like you are harboring resentments.  Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple 276803595

Paint what ever picture of me that fits the narrative of your imaginary world "swagger" boy.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:26 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:

Thanks for proving my point. As for drinking me under the table go for it. Like grinding my ass into some chick at the club, I'm way past that stage of my life
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:30 pm

steveschneider wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Paint what ever picture of me that fits the narrative of your imaginary world "swagger" boy.

He must be bored hanging out in his parent's basement.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:31 pm

steveschneider wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Ahh no denial, we all know you stated "I cut the cord."  I'm gunna watch the game on my 70 inch flat screen while you are busy streaming it on your 200 dollar Microsoft pc. Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple 1362440668
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:33 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Ahh no denial, we all know you stated "I cut the cord."  I'm gunna watch the game on my parent's 19 inch flat screen while you are busy streaming it on your 200 dollar Microsoft pc. Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple 1362440668

Fixed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:34 pm

1 in 5000 drivers will die behind the wheel.

Meanwhile 1 in 50 motorcyclis will die on their bike. Methinks we should ban motorcycles if we really care about saving lifes
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:34 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Ahh no denial, we all know you stated "I cut the cord."  I'm gunna watch the game on my 70 inch flat screen while you are busy streaming it on your 200 dollar Microsoft pc. Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple 1362440668

I'm watching the Royals on my big baller 100 inch tv. Enjoy watching it on you small tv.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:36 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Ahh no denial, we all know you stated "I cut the cord."  I'm gunna watch the game on my parent's 19 inch flat screen while you are busy streaming it on your 200 dollar Microsoft pc. Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple 1362440668

Fixed.

I made sure my make believe tv was bigger than his make believe tv. I won.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:37 pm

steveschneider wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I'm watching the Royals on my big baller 100 inch tv. Enjoy watching it on you small tv.

Heres my setup, only you peasants can dream about. 70 inches on the bottom. Sucks to suck, rolling in money. About to smoke a cuban cigar.

Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple Baller10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:38 pm

Blanch32 wrote:1 in 5000 drivers will die behind the wheel.

Meanwhile 1 in 50 motorcyclis will die on their bike. Methinks we should ban motorcycles if we really care about saving lifes
Please provide a link to your statistics
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:42 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Heres my setup, only you peasants can dream about. 70 inches on the bottom. Sucks to suck, rolling in money. About to smoke a cuban cigar.

That's your parent's basement. Your Mom and Dad bought you that shit, you little parasite. Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:43 pm

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Fixed.

I made sure my make believe tv was bigger than his make believe tv. I won.

No doubt his is super tiny IRL.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:45 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

That's your parent's basement. Your Mom and Dad bought you that shit, you little parasite. Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple 1966794946

My parents don't even live in Michigan. About to light up a 35 dollar cigar. Stay safe peasant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:45 pm

Blanch32 wrote:1 in 5000 drivers will die behind the wheel.

Like I said Blanch, every time I thinking you are getting to be close to being an adult you become an attention whore again.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:09 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

My parents don't even live in Michigan. About to light up a 35 dollar cigar. Stay safe peasant.

About to light up a one hundred dollar cigar. Enjoy that cheap 35 dollar cigar ass hole.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:11 pm

steveschneider wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

About to light up a one hundred dollar cigar. Enjoy that cheap 35 dollar cigar ass hole.

Fuck, don't drink and drive. It's that simple 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next