Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad and Tragic Story Out of Texas - With An MSU Connection..

+4
The_Dude
Blanch32
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
8 posters

Go down

Sad and Tragic Story Out of Texas - With An MSU Connection..  Empty Sad and Tragic Story Out of Texas - With An MSU Connection..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 pm

husband murdered while running, wife commits suicide a couple of weeks later. Both were MSU graduates. pale

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2015/10/patti-stevens-wife-of-slain-white-rock-runner-took-her-own-life-police-say.html/
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sad and Tragic Story Out of Texas - With An MSU Connection..  Empty Re: Sad and Tragic Story Out of Texas - With An MSU Connection..

Post by DWags Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:04 pm

Damn, RIP. Sorry to read this. They were at MSU when I was according to their age. Didn't know either one of them, but what a shitty story.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sad and Tragic Story Out of Texas - With An MSU Connection..  Empty Re: Sad and Tragic Story Out of Texas - With An MSU Connection..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:07 pm

DWags wrote:Damn, RIP. Sorry to read this. They were at MSU when I was according to their age. Didn't know either one of them, but what a shitty story.
yeah, the murder, obviously, is very tragic and difficult to imagine. I wish the wife could've been able to see some sort of ray of light in her unspeakable darkness.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:08 pm

Fwiw this story reminds me of that other msu couple where the chick was killed by a stray bullet from the 4th of July ghetto celebration in Lansing and the dude offed himself a few months later. I think it's time to outlaw love, killing far too many msu grads
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:35 pm

Terrible. Where were her loved ones for support? She should not have been left alone and should have been well medicated.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:20 pm

The_Dude wrote:Terrible.  Where were her loved ones for support?  She should not have been left alone and should have been well medicated.

that was my initial thought - but, without knowing the full story, it's very difficult to question to presence (or absence) of relatives, friends, etc. Even if we did know the full story, often things just cannot be explained with logic and rational thought.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:35 pm

Damn, that's just a horribly sad story all around. RIP. Thanks a lot, Bob.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:34 pm

Sad and Tragic Story Out of Texas - With An MSU Connection..  4177874726
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:51 pm

Her husband was hacked-up with a machetti and it was SHE that went to pieces?
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:49 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Terrible.  Where were her loved ones for support?  She should not have been left alone and should have been well medicated.

that was my initial thought - but, without knowing the full story, it's very difficult to question to presence (or absence) of relatives, friends, etc. Even if we did know the full story, often things just cannot be explained with logic and rational thought.

They didn't have any children. I don't know if they're from Texas or not, but I suspect not. It looks like they were living a nice life in Texas by themselves and their parents, brothers, and sisters were probably living in other states. If they had children, I'd bet she wouldn't have done this because they would've likely been young adults and they would've likely been home with her during this time. Without children, her husband was her whole world. It's a very sad story.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down