Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys see how Bob carved his pumpkin this year?

+2
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
6 posters

Go down

Picture You guys see how Bob carved his pumpkin this year?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-27, 01:35

You guys see how Bob carved his pumpkin this year? CSRob5ZXIAAY1T5
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Picture Re: You guys see how Bob carved his pumpkin this year?

Post by DWags 2015-10-27, 01:55

Holy shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-27, 07:32

I admit it, that is my pumpkin-carving handiwork put to good use.

On the back, I was able to use a knife to transcribe my MSU diploma into the pumpkin flesh, along with the therapist bills documenting the work that has gone toward my emotional security for all that UM has done to emotionally devastate me and my family over the years.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-27, 07:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I admit it, that is my pumpkin-carving handiwork put to good use.

On the back, I was able to use a knife to transcribe my MSU diploma into the pumpkin flesh, along with the therapist bills documenting the work that has gone toward my emotional security for all that UM has done to emotionally devastate me and my family over the years.

Must have been a pretty big pumpkin.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-10-27, 14:29

This was hilarious when I saw this picture on tCock this morning, because just last night I had carved a pumpkin that my daughter had drawn the design for, which was very similar with the mouth agape (the difference being that her design/my carving had the eyes big and round like in a shock, too). She wasn't thinking of the play or that picture, but she has seen that dork a lot, as I've shown her every version of the play I could find (and she laughs at the nerd students, the loser crying, etc., like a good little Spartan girl). Needless to say, she loved this picture and suggested that we do that with ours. But no way in hell I'm having a UM shirt on display at my house, even if it is making fun of them. I don't want to damage property values like that.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-27, 14:59

MiamiSpartan wrote:This was hilarious when I saw this picture on tCock this morning, because just last night I had carved a pumpkin that my daughter had drawn the design for, which was very similar with the mouth agape (the difference being that her design/my carving had the eyes big and round like in a shock, too). She wasn't thinking of the play or that picture, but she has seen that dork a lot, as I've shown her every version of the play I could find (and she laughs at the nerd students, the loser crying, etc., like a good little Spartan girl). Needless to say, she loved this picture and suggested that we do that with ours. But no way in hell I'm having a UM shirt on display at my house, even if it is making fun of them. I don't want to damage property values like that.
this X1000

There is no way I would want myself, my family or my property to be associated with that filthy piece of hell on Earth.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-27, 15:00

MiamiSpartan wrote:This was hilarious when I saw this picture on tCock this morning, because just last night I had carved a pumpkin that my daughter had drawn the design for, which was very similar with the mouth agape (the difference being that her design/my carving had the eyes big and round like in a shock, too). She wasn't thinking of the play or that picture, but she has seen that dork a lot, as I've shown her every version of the play I could find (and she laughs at the nerd students, the loser crying, etc., like a good little Spartan girl). Needless to say, she loved this picture and suggested that we do that with ours. But no way in hell I'm having a UM shirt on display at my house, even if it is making fun of them. I don't want to damage property values like that.
and, might I say, you're raising your daughter right. My daughter (sorry For bin) does the exact same thing.

you're not only a great American but you're a damn fine Spartan.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-10-27, 15:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
and, might I say, you're raising your daughter right. My daughter (sorry For bin) does the exact same thing.

If you can't teach your children to have a deep hatred of all things maize and blue, you're failing as a parent.

(of course, I'm only partially joking Wink )
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-28, 07:34

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:and, might I say, you're raising your daughter right. My daughter (sorry For bin) does the exact same thing.

If you can't teach your children to have a deep hatred of all things maize and blue, you're failing as a parent.

(of course, I'm only partially joking Wink )
I wasn't.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-28, 10:48

Pumpkin? You guys been been past Bob's house this week? It's a dang carved blumpkin.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-28, 11:19

I'm so blessed in that I believe I've raised my child to hate Michigan as much as I do.

Go Green
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-28, 11:43

DWags wrote:I'm so blessed in that I believe I've raised my child to hate Michigan as much as I do.

Go Green
I'm such an MSU fan that my daughter (sorry For bin) plans on getting married on an aircraft carrier.

Green isn't in my blood. It is my blood.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-28, 14:38

DWags wrote:I'm so blessed in that I believe I've raised my child to hate Michigan as much as I do.

Go Green

That quote should go on a hat.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down