Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FightingDuzzis vs NorthCarolina

+11
InTenSity
Nordic
The_Dude
Dr. Strangelove
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Snake Plissken
GRR Spartan
Ass Dan
Giant Moose
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The FightingDuzzis vs NorthCarolina Empty The FightingDuzzis vs NorthCarolina

Post by Guest 2015-10-29, 19:00

Plus The Dolphins and Partriots on CBS

Plus WVU vs TCU on FS1

Plus WMU vs EMU on CBS Sports

and Texas State vs Georgia Southern on ESPNU

Big night of Football for a Thursday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The FightingDuzzis vs NorthCarolina Empty Re: The FightingDuzzis vs NorthCarolina

Post by Guest 2015-10-29, 19:02

Beyond loving Narduzzi, I hate UNC for the BB history with MSU.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The FightingDuzzis vs NorthCarolina Empty Re: The FightingDuzzis vs NorthCarolina

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-29, 19:04

Pitt -2.5
Patriots -6.5
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-10-29, 19:05

Thursday night college football has always seemed lame to me. Hopefully Narduzzi gets Pitt back to respectability where they aren't forced to play on MAC-level nights.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-29, 19:06

ALL HAIL DON NUZZI The FightingDuzzis vs NorthCarolina 1486952199
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-29, 19:07

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Pitt -2.5
Patriots -6.5

Much as I want Narduzzi to win I like the Patriots bet better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-29, 20:11

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Pitt -2.5
Patriots -6.5

Much as I want Narduzzi to win I like the Patriots bet better.

20-3 Tarheels..
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-29, 20:19

Both these cfb games on right now are brutal.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-10-29, 20:21

Holy shit this qb sucks when you get pressure on him.

Big stop there. Pitt is outscoring teams by 45 in the third quarter, so there's still hope.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-10-29, 20:36

Giant Moose wrote:Thursday night college football has always seemed lame to me. Hopefully Narduzzi gets Pitt back to respectability where they aren't forced to play on MAC-level nights.

You seem lame to me, but I don't feel the need to post it. Well, I just did. But previously I was cool with keeping it to myself.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-29, 21:08

This game was predicted to have all kinds of matchup issues for Pitt. Give Narduzzi a couple more years and Pitt shouldn't look so undermanned.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-29, 21:12

Pitt will wear 'em down. UNC can't keep hitting over the top all night. Just have to hope they don't get too far out of reach for Pitt's limited offense to come back. 

WMU up on the Hurons 23-14 at half. Should have taken the over on the teaser, thought about switching it but the wind scared me off.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-10-29, 21:15

Turtleneck wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Thursday night college football has always seemed lame to me. Hopefully Narduzzi gets Pitt back to respectability where they aren't forced to play on MAC-level nights.

You seem lame to me, but I don't feel the need to post it. Well, I just did. But previously I was cool with keeping it to myself.
Well shit...the cats out of the bag now.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-29, 21:18

Dude on TCU just kicked a 57 yarder going into half with room to spare. Where the fuck can we find a kid who can kick a 57 yarder?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-10-29, 21:28

Snake Plissken wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Well shit...the cats out of the bag now.

Not really. We went a few rounds in the parking lot after a Seal concert in 1995. We don't like each other.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-29, 21:33

Terrible play call on 3rd and 1. Then dont go for it on 4th and half a yard. Dont get it Duzzi.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-29, 21:45

Fake punt! Success!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-29, 21:45

LOL, Duzz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-29, 21:46

I am so spoiled by Cook. This guy leading Pitt fucking sucks.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-10-29, 21:54

The_Dude wrote:Terrible play call on 3rd and 1. Then dont go for it on 4th and half a yard. Dont get it Duzzi.

Hopefully Narduzzi will be sensible enough to add you to his staff and tap your wealth of football knowledge.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-10-29, 21:58

Need to hold unc to field goal and then get a garbage time teaser backdoor cover td.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-10-29, 22:02

There's the fg. Pitt down to one timeout and 2:56 on clock
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-29, 22:04

Turtleneck wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Terrible play call on 3rd and 1. Then dont go for it on 4th and half a yard. Dont get it Duzzi.

Hopefully Narduzzi will be sensible enough to add you to his staff and tap your wealth of football knowledge.

Nah. Horrid call on 3rd down to call a QB sneak. Announcers saying it was terrible also. Then you dont go for it on 4th and half a yard.

He will learn. Down 10, you need to score. Your offense isnt good enough. Pitt had all the momentum. It killed the team.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-10-29, 22:07

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Dude on TCU just kicked a 57 yarder going into half with room to spare. Where the fuck can we find a kid who can kick a 57 yarder?

Special Teams (kickers) used to be our shit. I guess we were due for a dry spell.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-29, 22:08

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Need to hold unc to field goal and then get a garbage time teaser backdoor cover td.

Closing in on the TD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-29, 22:11

LooseGoose wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:Need to hold unc to field goal and then get a garbage time teaser backdoor cover td.

Closing in on the TD

How is Pitt losing by 6 covering?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-10-29, 22:12

You gotta love garbage time
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-29, 22:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Fake punt! Success!

Adam Rittenberg ‏@ESPNRittenberg 27m27 minutes ago
Mark Dantonio just nodded and said, "I've taught you well, my son." #Narduzzi #UNCvsPITT
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-29, 22:14

Need another Bronco TD to make me comfy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-10-29, 22:17

Well....shit
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-29, 22:19

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Need another Bronco TD to make me comfy.

That gray field sucks.   WMU better enjoy PJ now, I suspect with all the P5 openings out there this year he's gone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-10-29, 22:20

The_Dude wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Nah. Horrid call on 3rd down to call a QB sneak. Announcers saying it was terrible also. Then you dont go for it on 4th and half a yard.

He will learn. Down 10, you need to score. Your offense isnt good enough. Pitt had all the momentum. It killed the team.

I doubt you know a horrid call when you see one. I'm not even sure you know what the game of football is, but like usual, somebody else (in this case the announcers) told you what to think.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-10-29, 22:20

Need a pillow? Cuz it just got comfy in ypsi
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-10-29, 22:22

LooseGoose wrote:

That gray field sucks.   WMU better enjoy PJ now, I suspect with all the P5 openings out there this year he's gone.

They need to get higher powered lights if they're gonna have night games cuz that field just drains out the picture. I can't imagine how bad it looks in person
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-29, 22:40

LooseGoose wrote:

Fleck is amazing. I want him as Coach D's successor if it ain't Duzzi. If he can row boats in Kalamazoo imagine what he can come up with when he actually has a fucking RIVER cutting through campus!!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-29, 22:55

Turtleneck wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I doubt you know a horrid call when you see one. I'm not even sure you know what the game of football is, but like usual, somebody else (in this case the announcers) told you what to think.

Nah. Pitt was getting a few yards ever run. To QB sneak it anything more than a yard is bad and they needed a yard and half.

He's maximizing what he has. UNC just had better skill players.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-30, 01:53

Oregons unis are nice and their ladies are also
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-30, 08:21

Narduzzi's team kept it close last night. If he can recruit players that fit what he wants to do like he and Dantonio did at MSU to come to "Vertical U's" urban campus he'll be okay.

WMU will probably see Fleck leave despite his $800K salary. With Jerry Kill's retirement there are 3 Big Ten schools that might be looking. Don't think Illini, Maryland and Minnesota will all keep their interim coaches. Illini's Beckman was the lowest paid at $1.8M/yr.

Then there will be the domino effect as some of the high profile jobs like both USC's might hire a coach already at a Power Five.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-30, 08:41

If Fleck asked my advice - and he won't.

I'd recommend he act just like Narduzzi. Stay right where he is rather than take a dead end P5 job. With the recruiting classes he's brought in he should be able to win big the next couple years and will have his choice of places to jump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-30, 09:33

LooseGoose wrote:If Fleck asked my advice - and he won't.

I'd recommend he act just like Narduzzi.  Stay right where he is rather than take a dead end P5 job.  With the recruiting classes he's brought in he should be able to win big the next couple years and will have his choice of places to jump.

I think there is still some coaching changes to be seen that are going to be making WMU squirm along with BGSU.  

Trouble with waiting is sometimes the better places aren't available later.   Illinois has a perceived location problem but Manhatten KS isn't an ideal location and the right coach changed things.  

I think Miami is going through what's happened at ND, umaa and USC.  It's fans and enough donors have an higher opinion of the job that what really exists.  It's got a great history and good academics but they don't have an indoor practice facility.  In the last 2 seasons they have lost 22 days of practice due to rain.  Another issue is SunLife Field is 22 miles from campus.    

That's why I think a guy like Fleck or BGSU's Babers might end up in Miami.  They are both energetic recruiters in a place where youth football is a religion. When Miami hired Schnellenberger it was Howard who?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum