Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prop bet Friday Mother fuckers: Get your picks in by 7:30 tonight. Prize to the winner again.

+7
CheesySpartan
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteGreenShow
I.B. Fine
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
11 posters

Go down

Prop bet Friday Mother fuckers:  Get your picks in by 7:30 tonight.  Prize to the winner again. Empty Prop bet Friday Mother fuckers: Get your picks in by 7:30 tonight. Prize to the winner again.

Post by DWags 2015-10-30, 10:03

Please pick the following props in order.

1.   Strike outs in tonights game vs. University of Minnesota total points tomorrw vs. Michigan.  The Greater number.

2.  Personal fouls in the Pistons game tonight Vs.  Total points by the lions vs. KC.  The greater number

3.  Longest touchdown scored by Michigan vs. Minnesota.  23 yards.  Over or under

4.  Home runs hit tonight Vs. MADE field goals Georgia vs. Florida   The greater number

5.  Rushing yards Iowa gives up as a team against Maryland vs. total yards DeVeon Smith gets vs. Minnesota.  Lesser number.

Tie breaker:    Total Points scored in these two games combined.    Detroit vs. KC and Michigan Vs. Minnesota

Last edited by DWags on 2015-10-30, 10:29; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Prop bet Friday Mother fuckers:  Get your picks in by 7:30 tonight.  Prize to the winner again. Empty Re: Prop bet Friday Mother fuckers: Get your picks in by 7:30 tonight. Prize to the winner again.

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-30, 10:08

DWags wrote:Please pick the following props in order.

1.   Strike outs in tonights game vs. University of Minnesota total points tomorrw vs. Michigan.  The Greater number.

2.  Personal fouls in the Pistons game tonight Vs.  Total points by the lions vs. KC.  The greater number

3.  Longest touchdown scored by Michigan vs. Minnesota.  23 yards.  Over or under

4.  Home runs hit tonight Vs. MADE field goals Georgia vs. Florida   The greater number

5.  Rushing yards Iowa gives up as a team against Maryland vs. total yards DeVeon Smith gets vs. Minnesota.  Lesser number.

Tie breaker:    Total Points scored  Detroit vs. KC and Michigan Vs. Minnesota

79 points.

Last edited by NigelUno on 2015-10-30, 10:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because DWags made me.)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Prop bet Friday Mother fuckers:  Get your picks in by 7:30 tonight.  Prize to the winner again. Empty Re: Prop bet Friday Mother fuckers: Get your picks in by 7:30 tonight. Prize to the winner again.

Post by Guest 2015-10-30, 10:11

UM Points
Lions points
Under
HR's
Iowa

110 Points

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2015-10-30, 10:23; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-30, 10:13

5.  Rushing yards Iowa gives up as a team against Maryland vs. total yards DeVeon Smith gets vs. Minnesota.  

Tie breaker:    Total Points scored  Detroit vs. KC and Michigan Vs. Minnesota
1. Points
2. Total Points
3. Over
4. Field Goals
5. Rush Yards
Tie Breaker. 75 points
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-30, 10:14

Do the tie breaker.  Add up total points of both games guys.  It usually comes down to that.  As of now I have you both down for zero points scored in those games combined.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-30, 10:23

DWags wrote:Do the tie breaker.  Add up total points of both games guys.  It usually comes down to that.  As of now I have you both down for zero points scored in those games combined.

Sorry man. Misunderstood, I thought it was which game would have the higher total points.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-30, 10:28

DWags wrote:Do the tie breaker.  Add up total points of both games guys.  It usually comes down to that.  As of now I have you both down for zero points scored in those games combined.

Updated my post.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-30, 10:29

LooseGoose wrote:

Sorry man.   Misunderstood, I thought it was which game would have the higher total points.
 I reworded it.  Thanks
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-30, 11:17

1. Strike outs in tonights game vs. University of Minnesota total points tomorrw vs. Michigan. The Greater number.

2. Personal fouls in the Pistons game tonight Vs. Total points by the lions vs. KC. The greater number

3. Longest touchdown scored by Michigan vs. Minnesota. 23 yards. Over or under

4. Home runs hit tonight Vs. MADE field goals Georgia vs. Florida The greater number

5. Rushing yards Iowa gives up as a team against Maryland vs. total yards DeVeon Smith gets vs. Minnesota. Lesser number.

Tie breaker: Total Points scored in these two games combined. Detroit vs. KC and Michigan Vs. Minnesota

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2015-10-30, 12:30

Tie breaker:    Total Points scored in these two games combined.    Detroit vs. KC and Michigan Vs. Minnesota
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow 2015-10-30, 15:14

Please pick the following props in order.

1. Strike outs in tonights game vs. University of Minnesota total points tomorrw vs. Michigan. The Greater number.

2. Personal fouls in the Pistons game tonight Vs. Total points by the lions vs. KC. The greater number

3. Longest touchdown scored by Michigan vs. Minnesota. 23 yards. Over or under

4. Home runs hit tonight Vs. MADE field goals Georgia vs. Florida The greater number

5. Rushing yards Iowa gives up as a team against Maryland vs. total yards DeVeon Smith gets vs. Minnesota. Lesser number.

Tie breaker: Total Points scored in these two games combined. Detroit vs. KC and Michigan Vs. Minnesota 72
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-30, 15:19

1 strike outs
2. PF
3. Under
4. Field goals
5 Iowa gives up less yards

Tie. 88
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-30, 15:27

DWags wrote:1 strike outs
2. PF
3. Under
4. Field goals

Tie. 88

If you win, I'll get you the fucking hat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-30, 15:30

LooseGoose wrote:
2. PF
3. Under
4. Field goals

Tie. 88

I never even got mine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-10-30, 15:40

1) total points
2) personal fouls
3) under
4) home runs
5) Iowa

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-10-30, 15:49

1. Strike outs in tonights game

2. Total points by the Lions vs. KC

3.  Over

4.  MADE field goals Georgia vs. Florida

5.  Rushing yards Iowa gives up as a team against Maryland

23 + 21 + 28 + 10 = 82

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-10-30, 15:52

Tie breaker:    Total Points scored in these two games combined.    Detroit vs. KC and Michigan Vs. Minnesota 87
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2015-10-30, 16:27

Tie breaker:    Total Points scored in these two games combined.    Detroit vs. KC and Michigan Vs. Minnesota  107
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-10-30, 17:06

Tie breaker:    Total Points scored in these two games combined.    Detroit vs. KC and Michigan Vs. Minnesota 80
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-30, 19:04

LooseGoose wrote:
2. PF
3. Under
4. Field goals

Tie. 88

Love it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-30, 19:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Dead men don't wear hats.

I never even got mine
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-10-30, 23:58

Tonight's strike outs = 15
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-31, 06:50

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Tonight's strike outs = 15

I think I may have chosen poorly on that one.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2015-10-31, 23:09

Michigan's longest touchdown scored = 13 yards.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-01, 00:39

Smith.  15 yards. 

yikes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-01, 07:36

I think I may have chosen wisely on that one.

(But that was the only one...how does this work anyway? Whoever gets the most wrong wins?)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-03, 00:05

NigelUno wrote:

(But that was the only one...how does this work anyway? Whoever gets the most wrong wins?)

I'll do winner tomorrow. Too lazy not too busy. Any of you guys throw a sets up I'd appreciate it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-03, 00:08

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I'll do winner tomorrow. Too lazy not too busy. Any of you guys throw a sets up I'd appreciate it.

Wow! The hell does a guy have to do around here to get some fucking results?!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-03, 00:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

Wow! The hell does a guy have to do around here to get some fucking results?!

I have time tomorrow. I'll look up answers then. Too tired tonight.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-03, 21:51

Yeah, give me an hour.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-03, 22:18

Damn, these prop bets were tough.   Although 3 guys got four right.  

Answers:  

Minnesota points
Personal Fouls
Under
Home Runs (that was weird)
Deveon Smith lesser yards

Nigel +2
Loosegoose +3
Inentsity +1
IB Fine +2
White green show +1
Wags +2
Corner Blitz (Went from winning to zero correct)
Cheesy Spartan +1
Tim Wakefield +1

OTPT +4
Travis +4
MSU Addict +4

Winner is MSU Addict as he guessed 107 total points  (It was 110. Oddly enough both games 55 points)

MSU Addict, PM me your address and you'll get a nice thanksgiving gift. 

Thanks for playing and if I did my math wrong, I'm not sending the gift out till Addict Pm's me an address or Saturday whichever comes first.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2015-11-03, 22:22

Just donate any prize I may have coming to tTy's fundraiser.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-03, 22:37

Don't know your name, but Evan got 15 bucks in "MSU Addict's" name.

Prop bet Friday Mother fuckers:  Get your picks in by 7:30 tonight.  Prize to the winner again. Screen10

Prop bet Friday Mother fuckers:  Get your picks in by 7:30 tonight.  Prize to the winner again. Screen10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-04, 03:02

I was right there!

Good shit, addict. Prop bet Friday Mother fuckers:  Get your picks in by 7:30 tonight.  Prize to the winner again. 969504605
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-04, 07:13

Thanks to Wags & Addict for this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down