Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So back in 96 after we lost by like 40 points to those fuckers, I got my ass kicked.

+12
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
Vlad
CheesySpartan
CORNER BLITZ
kingstonlake
Giant Moose
tTy
GRR Spartan
Herbie Green
NigelUno
16 posters

Go down

So back in 96 after we lost by like 40 points to those fuckers, I got my ass kicked.  Empty So back in 96 after we lost by like 40 points to those fuckers, I got my ass kicked.

Post by DWags 2015-11-06, 22:55

Yep. By three of them. I was like 35 years old and three young college kid cock sucker Nebraska kids were at my jeep after the game bending off my alumni plate holder. I was just gonna drive back home and caught these fuckers ruining my shit. So I shoved one, called them assholes one shoved me, I punched him and for the next two or three minutes they beat the shit out of me. I mean I was in a fetal position and the we're kicking my ass.

I wonder where those fuckers are today. I still could t beat their ass but at least our football team doesn't suck.

My right eye was swollen shut. And my chin was really bruised.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So back in 96 after we lost by like 40 points to those fuckers, I got my ass kicked.  Empty Re: So back in 96 after we lost by like 40 points to those fuckers, I got my ass kicked.

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-06, 23:01

'95

Nick said the team quit.

blanch said he's in Nebraska right now. Maybe he can find them and take care of it.

Wait. I thought you were going to the game. Are you with blanch?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So back in 96 after we lost by like 40 points to those fuckers, I got my ass kicked.  Empty Re: So back in 96 after we lost by like 40 points to those fuckers, I got my ass kicked.

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-06, 23:03

DWags wrote:Yep. By three of them. I was like 35 years old and three young college kid cock sucker Nebraska kids were at my jeep after the game bending off my alumni plate holder. I was just gonna drive back home and caught these fuckers ruining my shit. So I shoved one, called them assholes one shoved me, I punched him and for the next two or three minutes they beat the shit out of me. I mean I was in a fetal position and the we're kicking my ass.

I wonder where those fuckers are today. I still could t beat their ass but at least our football team doesn't suck.

Too bad you or somebody else did not have a gun.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-06, 23:07

NigelUno wrote:'95

Nick said the team quit.

blanch said he's in Nebraska right now. Maybe he can find them and take care of it.

Wait. I thought you were going to the game. Are you with blanch?

No Neb. OSU is in play. But I don't think I'd want blanch helping me
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-06, 23:09

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:Yep. By three of them. I was like 35 years old and three young college kid cock sucker Nebraska kids were at my jeep after the game bending off my alumni plate holder. I was just gonna drive back home and caught these fuckers ruining my shit. So I shoved one, called them assholes one shoved me, I punched him and for the next two or three minutes they beat the shit out of me. I mean I was in a fetal position and the we're kicking my ass.

Yeah they'd have taken it from me and dived it up my ass. For the record, there had to be 20 plus people watching the Meier and no help.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-06, 23:37

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Yeah they'd have taken it from me and dived it up my ass. For the record, there had to be 20 plus people watching the Meier and no help.

Once you shot the first guy, the others would have scattered.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-11-06, 23:39

WTF?! You must hate those assholes. Or are you more level headed? Why would they be fucking with your shit after their team rolled us?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-06, 23:47

Herbie Green wrote:WTF?! You must hate those assholes. Or are you more level headed? Why would they be fucking with your shit after their team rolled us?

EXACTLY!! Wtf is wrong with people. I bet as I drove the 99 miles home to the east side bruised and swollen those cock suckers went to bars in East Kansing and fucked with other people. Hope somehow they got their ass kicked.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-06, 23:47

Never fight 3 opposition fans unless you have 3 MSU fans willing to fight with you.

One thing I still do is wear my steel toe Doc Martens to games where I may run walverines, drunk buckeyes etc. Have only had to use them twice and I always kick a person to get them down and kick them once they're down to keep them down.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-06, 23:52

GRR Spartan wrote:Never fight 3 opposition fans unless you have 3 MSU fans willing to fight with you.

One thing I still do is wear my steel toe Doc Martens to games where I may run walverines, drunk buckeyes etc. Have only had to use them twice and I always kick a person to get them down and kick them once they're down to keep them down.

Yeah, I've gone over it a billion times in my head. Still pisses me off. Was the last "fight" I've ever been in. And it was a royal ass beating. So many what ifs after. Should of let them vandal my car, got my tire iron followed them and broke their knee caps. Just a fantasy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-11-06, 23:56

Next year when OSU comes we need to be ready to throw down. They were the biggest aholes I have ever encountered.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-06, 23:58

Herbie Green wrote:Next year when OSU comes we need to be ready to throw down. They were the biggest aholes I have ever encountered.

I'm way past my prime for that. I'm going to the grave knowing my ass was kicked in my last ever fight.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-11-07, 00:21

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:Next year when OSU comes we need to be ready to throw down. They were the biggest aholes I have ever encountered.

I'm way past my prime for that. I'm going to the grave knowing my ass was kicked in my last ever fight.

My last fight was in 4th grade but I was pretty close last year with OSU fans. After dealing with their shit nonstop in the stands this dude seriously wanted to fight me because he thought I cut in line for the urinal.
I am pretty sure I will hate them for the rest of my life
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-11-07, 02:19

A CWP would have put a stop to this real quick like. Drawing on them would have corrected a lot of bad behavior on their part in a millisecond. Hell, they would be tellin stories on message board about how they used to disrepeck fans of other schools, but not no more cuz it ain't cool. And, plus, you could git yerself all kilt an stuff....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-11-07, 06:40

I thought Nebraska fans were supposed to be nice.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-07, 07:39

Giant Moose wrote:I thought Nebraska fans were supposed to be nice.

Every team has a portion of their fan base on the lunatic fringe that looks for fights. Just some of them have a very large lunatic fringe. OSU fans at Columbus are bad, even worse than umaa fans in aa.

I have never been to a game in Hawaii but I know some fans who made the trip years ago and they said Rainbow Warrior fans were the worst.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-07, 08:07

DWags wrote:

If we win the NC in either BB or FB I'll meet up with you and you can kick my ass - I'll feel good enough at that point to do that for a fellow Spartan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-11-07, 08:32

I'm still trying to wrap my head around a bunch of MSU fans standing around watching you get curbed stomped by 3 Corn holers.  WTF.

Nevermind it was in Lincoln. Carry on.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-11-07, 09:07

Fuck those motherfuckers
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-07, 09:11

That was my sophomore year. What a horrible game.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-11-07, 11:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:That was my sophomore year. What a horrible game.

Me to. if I remember correctly MSU fumbled the opening kickoff and Nebraska went up 10 but then Michigan State made it 10-7 and it was ultimately 17 - 10 at halftime which is the closest anybody came that year to Nebraska they kicked the s*** out of everyone. That was one of the best college football teams ever.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-11-07, 11:40

kingstonlake wrote:I'm still trying to wrap my head around a bunch of MSU fans standing around watching you get curbed stomped by 3 Corn holers.  WTF.

no it was EL in 95

Nevermind it was in Lincoln. Carry on.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-07, 11:45

CheesySpartan wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:That was my sophomore year. What a horrible game.

Me to.  if I remember correctly MSU fumbled the opening kickoff and Nebraska went up 10 but then Michigan State made it 10-7 and it was ultimately 17 - 10 at halftime which is the closest anybody came that year to Nebraska they kicked the s*** out of everyone. That was one of the best college football teams ever.

DWags, you got your ass kicked in 1995. The 1995 game was in EL and the 1996 game was in Lincoln.

Cheesy is right. MSU was close (or somewhat close) at halftime in 1995, but lost 50-10. I do not recall the halftime score in 1996, but the final was 55-14. It was the night of the 1995 game that Lawrence Phillips beat up his girlfriend after returning to Lincoln. Useless data flowing out of my brain right now.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-07, 11:51

You pushed and then punched a guy over a license plate frame when he had two of his buddies standing next to him?? Yeah, you deserved it.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-11-07, 11:57

Turtleneck wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Me to.  if I remember correctly MSU fumbled the opening kickoff and Nebraska went up 10 but then Michigan State made it 10-7 and it was ultimately 17 - 10 at halftime which is the closest anybody came that year to Nebraska they kicked the s*** out of everyone. That was one of the best college football teams ever.

DWags, you got your ass kicked in 1995. The 1995 game was in EL and the 1996 game was in Lincoln.

Cheesy is right. MSU was close (or somewhat close) at halftime in 1995, but lost 50-10. I do not recall the halftime score in 1996, but the final was 55-14. It was the night of the 1995 game that Lawrence Phillips beat up his girlfriend after returning to Lincoln. Useless data flowing out of my brain right now.

More brain dump...Phillips got hurt in the first half in 95 and an unknown freshman named Ahman Green (future GB Packer all time rushing leader) ran all over us in the second half.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-07, 12:03

I think Phillips went out in the early third. He had 200+ yards on something like 20 carries. Green and a couple others picked up where he left off. MSU's defense was 11 orange cones in that came.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-07, 12:26

Vlad wrote:You pushed and then punched a guy over a license plate frame when he had two of his buddies standing next to him?? Yeah, you deserved it.

You would sit there and take someone destroying your personal property? Are you the biggest pussy on the planet or just in the top 10?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-07, 13:08

Turtleneck wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Yeah 95. And no I'm not Lawrence Phillips girl friend.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-07, 13:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Vlad wrote:You pushed and then punched a guy over a license plate frame when he had two of his buddies standing next to him?? Yeah, you deserved it.

You would sit there and take someone destroying your personal property? Are you the biggest pussy on the planet or just in the top 10?

I had been in fights in my teens and some in my early 20's. I wasn't a rookie at it. Took boxing lessons in high school had Kim's karate at MSU. But I was a decade sand change removed from any of that. It was a brand new jeep wrangle Sahara addition. Had just bought the plate and was pissef about the game. I've replayed it a million times on what I could have done. I do know that one guy at least had a bruised cheek. But I probably reacted without thinking of all options. Now you just film them and have them arrested. Still I think most people do what I did there.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-11-07, 13:44

Respect.

You acted out of principle, even though you knew it would not end well and would probably be painful.

We have all voted, and we are going to let you beat the shit out of Travis.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-07, 14:09

Sorry Travis. I voted for the "kick Roch in the taint" option.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-11-07, 15:07

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I had been in fights in my teens and some in my early 20's. I wasn't a rookie at it. Took boxing lessons in high school had Kim's karate at MSU. But I was a decade sand change removed from any of that. It was a brand new jeep wrangle Sahara addition. Had just bought the plate and was pissef about the game. I've replayed it a million times on what I could have done. I do know that one guy at least had a bruised cheek. But I probably reacted without thinking of all options. Now you just film them and have them arrested. Still I think most people do what I did there.

I wouldn't have done what you did. I would have won the fight. tongue So where did this happen? What lot?
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-11-07, 15:08

GRR Spartan wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:I thought Nebraska fans were supposed to be nice.

Every team has a portion of their fan base on the lunatic fringe that looks for fights.   Just some of them have a very large lunatic fringe.  OSU fans at Columbus are bad, even worse than umaa fans in aa.  

I have never been to a game in Hawaii but I know some fans who made the trip years ago and they said Rainbow Warrior fans were the worst.
True, but Nebraska fans remind me of Southerners with their fake hospitality.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-07, 15:16

Jethro Bodeen wrote:
DWags wrote:

I wouldn't have done what you did. I would have won the fight. tongue So where did this happen? What lot?

East side of Munn. Used to park there all the time and go to theDuff. Pre game. You'd have negotiated with them depending how drunk you were.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-07, 16:07

Got yer ass kicked over a license plate cover. Gave odds like you were related to Nigel...

Not smart.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-11-07, 16:11

Giant Moose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

Every team has a portion of their fan base on the lunatic fringe that looks for fights.   Just some of them have a very large lunatic fringe.  OSU fans at Columbus are bad, even worse than umaa fans in aa.  

Obviously these 3 fans were jerks, but overall Husker fans are considered some of the best in the nation.

I just saw a post on Facebook from an MSU tailgate. They posted a video of a Husker pep band playing the MSU fight song for the Spartans who traveled to the game today. You won't see that happen in very many places...in fact, I've never heard of it, and I've certainly never seen it in EL.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-07, 16:26

Giant Moose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

You propably run into a lot of fake hospitality with the way you tip
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down