Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob? Your thoughts?

4 posters

Go down

Bob?  Your thoughts? Empty Bob? Your thoughts?

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-10, 11:06

http://www.businessinsider.com/schools-are-teaching-kids-to-fight-shooters-2015-11
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bob?  Your thoughts? Empty Re: Bob? Your thoughts?

Post by DWags 2015-11-10, 11:13

I don't see why we just don't let the kids all have a gun when they check into the school that day.  Would you shoot up a school if you knew every kid in that school had a gun?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-10, 11:14

DWags wrote:I don't see why we just don't let the kids all have a gun when they check into the school that day.  Would you shoot up a school if you knew every kid in that school had a gun?
this..

there is no reason whatsoever our children shouldn't be walking around like good American patriots.. carrying loaded guns.. to protect themselves. It's what the 2nd Amendment is all about.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-10, 11:36

Good to see you two finally getting with the program.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-10, 12:08

I figure if we arm every living person in the U.S. one of two things will happen. We'll either have a lot less dead people, or a lot more.  We won't have the same amount though.  I'm willing to take that chance.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-10, 12:14

DWags wrote:I figure if we arm every living person in the U.S. one of two things will happen. We'll either have a lot less dead people, or a lot more.  We won't have the same amount though.  I'm willing to take that chance.
Don't try to use your mod hat Jedi fucking mind powers on me bitch.  I've gone rogue and my tin foil hat blocks your mod hat mind control shit.  And don't try brain control either.  I watched Dinner For Schmucks, I know what's up bitch.  I'm on to you.  You just want to give everyone guns, but only your fellow conspirators get real bullets.
#TruthExposed
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down