Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dantonio with Seth Davis this time - 26 minute Video

+2
WhiteBoyHatcher
Rocinante
6 posters

Go down

Dantonio with Seth Davis this time - 26 minute Video Empty Dantonio with Seth Davis this time - 26 minute Video

Post by Guest 2015-11-19, 13:27

Mark Dantonio opens up about family, faith, rivalries and more to Campus Insiders

Dantonio speaks on a seldom-discussed aspect of his background: the few months he spent at West Point after high school as an Army football recruit. He left after basic training, and after a year at junior college went to South Carolina.

Dantonio said he didn't go there with the right mindset, but that he still wonders what would have happened had he stayed.

"I had just never been away from home much, missed home," Dantonio said. "I'm from a small town. It just didn't feel right at that point in time."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dantonio with Seth Davis this time - 26 minute Video Empty Re: Dantonio with Seth Davis this time - 26 minute Video

Post by Guest 2015-11-19, 13:39

Didn't know Dantonio dropped out of West Point, went through Beast Barracks and then left. If you have time this interview is really interesting. I don't think I've ever seen anything this in depth with CoachD.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dantonio with Seth Davis this time - 26 minute Video Empty Re: Dantonio with Seth Davis this time - 26 minute Video

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-19, 14:20

Oh great. He's leaving for sure.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-19, 15:42

Yeah it was good. I enjoyed it. Seems like a good guy. To have a beer with.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-19, 15:45

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah it was good. I enjoyed it. Seems like a good guy. To have a beer with.

He is. (Wags old name drop from 15 years ago). He's funny as hell too. Dry wit. Says shit you don't realize is funny till later.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-19, 15:47

Izzo said he doesn't drink so that rules him out for a good guy to have a beer with.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-19, 15:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Izzo said he doesn't drink so that rules him out for a good guy to have a beer with.

He did. I
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-19, 15:51

awesome! Thanks so much for posting this video.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-19, 15:52

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah it was good. I enjoyed it. Seems like a good guy. To have a beer with.
I'll check with Trevor... since he has never met me and knows nothing about me, he's the official clearinghouse for who I'd like to hang out with.

I'll let you know what he says when he gets back to me.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-19, 17:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:awesome! Thanks so much for posting this video.

Is this sarcasm? Because even the Head of Sarcasm has to file the necessary paperwork. Shit, we may have to do an internal audit of the entire department. Somebody call the Inspector General.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down