Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone please explain to me the popularity of shows like Chrisley and Two Broke Girls?

+8
Triple Sparty
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
DWags
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
InTenSity
tGreenWay
12 posters

Go down

Can someone please explain to me the popularity of shows like Chrisley and Two Broke Girls? Empty Can someone please explain to me the popularity of shows like Chrisley and Two Broke Girls?

Post by tGreenWay Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 20:06

I just don't understand. I know we all are different tastes in entertainment, but I just don't find either program interesting or funny.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Can someone please explain to me the popularity of shows like Chrisley and Two Broke Girls? Empty Re: Can someone please explain to me the popularity of shows like Chrisley and Two Broke Girls?

Post by InTenSity Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 20:16

What is Chrisely?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Can someone please explain to me the popularity of shows like Chrisley and Two Broke Girls? Empty Re: Can someone please explain to me the popularity of shows like Chrisley and Two Broke Girls?

Post by kingstonlake Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 20:17

I will not, under any circumstances watch a second of two broke girls. Their radio ads are some of the most un funny, un original attempts at comedy ever.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 20:21

Dear tGreenway,

We have never heard of these shows. Please rethink your life choices and post again.

Thanks,

Swill Management Team
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 20:25

kingstonlake wrote:I will not, under any circumstances watch a second of two broke girls. Their radio ads are some of the most un funny, un original attempts at comedy ever.

I've tried to watch, but can't last more than 1-2 minutes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 20:27

kingstonlake wrote:I will not, under any circumstances watch a second of two broke girls. Their radio ads are some of the most un funny, un original attempts at comedy ever.

Speaking of radio ads, those stupid Subaru ads are the fucking worst. I hate every one those people in the ads. Fuck you and your firewood that is stacked 2 miles away.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 20:31

Justin Beiber is popular.

Need anymore explanation.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 20:34

InTenSity wrote:What is Chrisely?

It's a "reality"-style show on USA, featuring a faux wealthy Southern family. The husband, who is the primary focus of the series, is masquerading as a straight man. He's as obviously gay as Michelle Bachmann's husband.

I think it's in its 3rd season, and they took the show on the road to film in London. I felt bad for anyone in the UK that had to put up with these imbeciles.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 20:35

Turtleneck wrote:Dear tGreenway,

We have never heard of these shows. Please rethink your life choices and post again.

Thanks,

Swill Management Team

Seat me on the Co9 and my evenings will be better spent helping with tSwill business.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 20:48

People are stupid
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 20:53

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Dear tGreenway,

Thanks,

Swill Management Team

Seat me on the Co9 and my evenings will be better spent helping with tSwill business.

Never.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 21:18

tGreenWay wrote:

It's a "reality"-style show on USA, featuring a faux wealthy Southern family. The husband, who is the primary focus of the series, is masquerading as a straight man. He's as obviously gay as Michelle Bachmann's husband.

I think it's in its 3rd season, and they took the show on the road to film in London. I felt bad for anyone in the UK that had to put up with these imbeciles.

Sounds like this guy watches. OP should ask him.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 22:02

What was that show with Laura Petty where she was like a recovering alcoholic or something? It got cancelled. I always liked Laura Petty. I had a big crush on her as Tank Girl.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 22:19

2 Broke Girls would be better if it was 2 Topless Broke Girls. TV shows are always better with nekked bewbies.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 22:43

It's Lori Petty and the show is/was Lush Life. It also had Will Smith's hot sister from Fresh Prince. It looked really dumb, but Lori Petty is still cute. Thanks for the help guys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 23:00

Those are two shows I have never watched except for seeing promos.

Big Bang has grown on me much like 3rd Rock did. Didn't watch it much in the first 3 seasons but its a funny show.

Tonight I ended up watching Life in Pieces that followed Big Bang. It was funny as hell. Interesting format of 4 vignettes for the ensemble cast. The 4th vignette was a play on the Blazing Saddles campfire scene with a califlower rice casserole replacing the beans. LMAO.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 23:08

The laugh track makes it funny.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 23:24

Ass Dan wrote:The laugh track makes it funny.

Are you the one who hates Seinfeld?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 23:51

Triple Sparty wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Sounds like this guy watches. OP should ask him.

Can someone please explain to me the popularity of shows like Chrisley and Two Broke Girls? 502811600 I'm the OP, dumbass.
Everything I know about the show I've gleaned from the heavy rotation of ads for upcoming episodes. Except the part about the dad going broke. I read that somewhere. Can't remember where.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down