Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass

+8
Toe
Rocinante
CORNER BLITZ
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
12 posters

Go down

You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass Empty You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-20, 11:34

Especially the day before a huge game. Bros. Let's argue about stuff that we can't do anything about on Monday. To calm you down I found a picture of a baby duck. May the duck bring you peace.

You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass Latest?cb=20130630231432
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass Empty Re: You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-20, 11:35

And yes, I realize that I'm suggesting that we argue about a football game that we can't do anything about instead. Shut up Bob.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass Empty Re: You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-20, 11:36

BTW, I'm golfing today.

MSU is going to win, even though I said they would lose.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-20, 11:36

Can we start drinking now for it?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-20, 11:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Can we start drinking now for it?
I'm going to wait another hour, until I get on the course.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-20, 11:38

I'm good with having another Friday afternoon drinking thread.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-20, 11:39

I might be absent while I'm on the course, but I could join you guys after, probably around 6.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-20, 11:40

I have to drive to EL at like 3am so I'm not sure if I should start drinking. Damnit. Pick me up, Wakefield.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-20, 11:41

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:And yes, I realize that I'm suggesting that we argue about a football game that we can't do anything about instead. Shut up Bob.

You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass 502811600
we have about as much control over a bunch of kids playing football as we do a bunch of "adults" running the country...

but you are a great American and a damn fine Spartan.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2015-11-20, 11:42; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-20, 11:41

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I have to drive to EL at like 3am so I'm not sure if I should start drinking. Damnit. Pick me up, Wakefield.

The game is in Columbus.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-11-20, 11:43

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Can we start drinking now for it?

Sure you if you don't have a job....

Wait...
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-20, 11:45

You know... like... don't read them.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2015-11-20, 11:46

#fuckyourwhitetears
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-20, 11:46

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I have to drive to EL at like 3am so I'm not sure if I should start drinking. Damnit. Pick me up, Wakefield.

The game is in Columbus.
You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass 502811600
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-20, 11:47

Rocinante wrote:You know... like... don't read them.

Shit I post in them. I just feel like we need to keep it to one at a time to not look like crazy lunatics
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-20, 11:47

a wise man once said..

LooseGoose wrote:Don't we have a political board for this shit?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-20, 11:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Rocinante wrote:You know... like... don't read them.

Shit I post in them. I just feel like we need to keep it to one at a time to not look like crazy lunatics

Well we don't have our awesome url anymore, so nobody can find us anyway. Minus swell implode.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack N Coke 2015-11-20, 11:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:And yes, I realize that I'm suggesting that we argue about a football game that we can't do anything about instead. Shut up Bob.

Well not with that attitude you can't.  I'm currently performing various rituals to send good luck to the team, which I think is going to provide the edge in this game. You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass 2376398117
Jack N Coke
Jack N Coke
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-20, 12:20

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Especially the day before a huge game. Bros. Let's argue about stuff that we can't do anything about on Monday. To calm you down I found a picture of a baby duck. May the duck bring you peace.

You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass Latest?cb=20130630231432
You would post a picture of a racist duck with yellowish privilege. Your microaggressions are simply not acceptable and I demand your resignation as the OP in this thread. Also, this post is my safe space, so don't enter my safe space by quoting my post. #SwillLivesMatter
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-20, 12:21

Code_Warrior wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Especially the day before a huge game. Bros. Let's argue about stuff that we can't do anything about on Monday. To calm you down I found a picture of a baby duck. May the duck bring you peace.

You would post a picture of a racist duck with yellowish privilege. Your microaggressions are simply not acceptable and I demand your resignation as the OP in this thread. Also, this post is my safe space, so don't enter my safe space by quoting my post. #SwillLivesMatter
You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass Baby-duck
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-20, 12:23

NigelUno wrote:

The game is in Columbus.

That is correct, Nigel.

We are leaving from EL.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-20, 12:25

Code_Warrior wrote:
I now live in fear. You have violated my safe space and are actively forcing me to see hateful things. Can someone help me here? I need a picture of a Duck Dynasty duck call to make this intruder leave the safe space. #SwillLivesMatter
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-20, 12:28

Code_Warrior wrote:
I now live in fear.  You have violated my safe space and are actively forcing me to see hateful things.  Can someone help me here?  I need a picture of a Duck Dynasty duck call to make this intruder leave the safe space.  #SwillLivesMatter

You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass Cute-duck-pictures-15
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-20, 12:41

Code_Warrior wrote:
I now live in fear.  You have violated my safe space and are actively forcing me to see hateful things.  Can someone help me here?  I need a picture of a Duck Dynasty duck call to make this intruder leave the safe space.  #SwillLivesMatter

You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass Cute-duck-pictures-15
You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass 1486952199 You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass 1966794946 You win. I am marginalized and feel unsafe in the face of baby duck's aggressive posture. You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass 502811600
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-20, 12:45

Code_Warrior wrote:

You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass 1486952199 You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass 1966794946 You win. I am marginalized and feel unsafe in the face of baby duck's aggressive posture. You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass 502811600

That's not a duck, genius.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-20, 12:48

Rocinante wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:

You're right, though I strongly implied it was a duck with my line of pictures. Please be nice in this thread roc or I will kick you in the taint.

You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass 76bc806d9cd95b6cba5979228f8692db
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-20, 12:56

what does hitting critical mass in a political thread even mean?

Is this where the OP is trying to show how much more enlightened he is than the rest of us? scratch
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-20, 13:00

I haven't had a good taint-kicking in a while.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-20, 13:09

The_Dude wrote:what does hitting critical mass in a political thread even mean?

Is this where the OP is trying to show how much more enlightened he is than the rest of us? scratch

It means nothing you stupid douche twat. It's an excuse to post a picture of a duck.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-11-20, 13:12

The narrative of this board has changed.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-20, 13:28

Rocinante wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:

You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass 1966794946 When you're right, you're right!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-20, 13:33

The_Dude wrote:what does hitting critical mass in a political thread even mean?

It means nothing you stupid douche twat. It's an excuse to post a picture of a duck.
You guys the political threads have reached a critical mass 1966794946 This thread is gold!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down